There are people on this board that refuse to see the potential

There are people on this board that refuse to see the potential.

You could have bought at the bottom but you didn't. You could have got in at presale price last week, but you didn't. Why user?

Do you hate promising futures?

Other urls found in this thread:

dev.smartcontract.com/#overview
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>futures
WHAT THE FUCK WALL STREET IS GOING TO SHORT MY LINK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

17k link here, only those with reading comprehension will make it.

What's with this constant inexplicable selling pressure? FFS. Fuck off you stupid sellers!

i fucking love link memes. Please sir, post more

kek

somone post the escalator one

>he thinks chain link is the only player

aeternity is another option

dev.smartcontract.com/#overview

Was this already priced in?

lmao

been up for weeks

>dev.smartcontract.com/#overview

Holy shit. It's real

Dude I check Veeky Forums like twenty times a second. How the eff did I miss this?

At any rate, that shit is professional as fuck. Buying more.

"professional as fuck"?
i would call it the bare minimum of what i'd expect

Aeternity mentions oracles for 1 page of its whitepaper and mentions literally nothing about decentralised oracles.

Pls.

This town ain't big enough for two chains...

I haven't researched too many other projects, but I get the feeling skateboard guy doesn't have his documented this well. I could always be wrong.

>professional as fuck
The gold standard for investment.

Not just a Disney partnership on a skateboard... It was originally fucking made by Disney!

Can you link me to other project's documentation?

Link me the part where they lay out the framework for a decentralised oracle network. I'll wait.

Fucking checked

he also fails to mention how they've been through two ctos in a month and the website literally reads like it was written by pajeets.

imma pass senpai

Apparently you've never been in the position of employing people. Protip, some people blow goats.

DELUDED
ELUDED
LUDED
UDED
DELUDED
ED
DELUDED

i've spent all of 2 minutes looking into aeternity but they advertise it being a decentralized oracle right off the bat. further it is written in erlang which is literally designed for distributed systems

Am i missing something here?
API = already priced in?

jej

lel