The vampires in your fantasy world behave like Predators

>The vampires in your fantasy world behave like Predators

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/Thugs_Blinding_and_Mutilating_Traveller.JPG
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=95484
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=95483
youtube.com/watch?v=o9S8ZoxOjOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...that's actually not a bad idea

I think they did a little of that on Zendikar.

Otherwise, it's actually a pretty neat idea. Heat-vision would also make sense, I suppose. Daylight would blind (as well as harming) them and of course they'd be attracted to warm-blooded prey rather than the corpse-cold flesh of their own kind or other undead.

If vampires act like predators, then who would act like xenomorphs?

Elves.

Demons, werevolves?

Werewolves.

So Alien vs. Predator is really just a sci-fi Underworld film?

>Underworld is really just a reskinned Alien vs. Predator.

So: Hunting specific, worthy, prey?
No light feeding? Have to take a significant trophy from specific quarries?

More violent aggressive behaviour based on a kind of pack status kind of thing?

IKR!! the idea is such a good one it gets me hard too!

Wait, they are not predators? Are they herbivores?

In what way?

Hunting down only what they consider to be worthy prey?

That's already been done then.

Blood Dragons from Warhammer Fantasy.

>take a significant trophy from specific quarries?
Like cool looking rocks?

CARLOOOOOOOS!!!!!

>Werewolves
>Will kill/eat you but would prefer to capture you and use you to breed more of them
user this can easily go to a place you really don't want
On the other hand OP posted a sexy female predator and now I'm thinking of a sexy female vampire predator
Also I'm fine with a female werewolf doing the hunting/forced breeding/eating

They already do.

Why in the fuck does a female predator have tits?
Is it a fucking mammal?
How the fuck would a baby predator latch onto a tit with their fucked up mandibles
Not everything female needs TITS
ITS AN ALIEN
REEEEEEEEEEE

God dammit man.

Strictly speaking any non earth animal can't be a mammal, but at the same time nothing prevents TITS from being a trait a non earth animal evolves

And female Predators do canonically have tits (and are about a foot taller and more muscular than the males), no word on how they use them (or even if they're used for nursing young) though

Just..did they need the female predators to have sex appeal? We're they afraid people wouldn't get that they are female without tits?

>Just..did they need the female predators to have sex appeal?
Probably a factor

>We're they afraid people wouldn't get that they are female without tits?
If you've payed any attention to tv/movies you'll know the answer is yes
In all fairness though, their other go to options would be to put lipstick on them or put a bow in their hair

I'm in.

Not!-hindu predator-like vampire, with a magic chakram, garrote whips, kattars. He gets inspiration from both the thuggees and the african leopard cult. The cleaned skulls adorn a murder goddess.

Got my next BBEG.

>Estimates of the total number of victims vary widely, since no reliable source confirms the length of the Thugs' existence. According to the Guinness Book of Records, the Thuggee cult was responsible for approximately two million deaths; British historian Mike Dash said that they killed a total of 50,000 people over an estimated 150 years. Political scientist David C. Rapoport estimated that 500,000 people were killed by the Thugs, making them the most destructive terrorist group in history.[9] According to other estimates, they murdered one million people.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/Thugs_Blinding_and_Mutilating_Traveller.JPG

Some of the coolest motherfuckers on Veeky Forums browse Veeky Forums
You are one of them
And I'm also stealing this.

>In all fairness though, their other go to options would be to put lipstick on them or put a bow in their hair

You think that's retarded?
Wait when you see Protoss females, who have tits for some fucking reason, despite their race having NO MOUTHS, OR OTHER ORIFICES WHATSOEVER FOR THAT MATTER!

I hate the trend of scifi aliens having tits on their females, for no logical reason at all.

Not necessarily, the capturing and forced breeding thing doesn't have to be that way. A Werewolf may selectively maim someone, so that they're rescuable by allies and they turn in the infirmary or morgue. A real blight upon smaller settlements, until you know how to deal with them. Which is don't bring back any survivors.

Loses the alienesque capture and use you to reproduce

Does have the spawn takes traits from host aspect that way though

Have to think about this

There's not a lot inherently werewolf like in capturing and using you as a host to spawn young though. Vampires tend to have a bit more range with how you can play them, aristocracy of the night, feral beasts, individuals etc. Werewolves are typically always a raging monster, sometimes they work in packs and sometimes they're defenders of free love and fighting the man, but the core is always the same and it's hard to dress it any other way while keeping a Werewolf a Werewolf.

Maybe you could have some sort of Generation thing going on, where Older Werewolves can't transmit their curse to others. In order to father a pack, the Alpha abducts a number of people and transfers their curse to them over a period of time. These captives eventually transform into Werewolves through (magic? magic osmosis? magical realm?), with a stronger and more potent curse within their blood, allowing those they attack and bite to suffer the Lycanthrophic effect while the Alpha cannot? Then you can get the Alien Queen vibe and have the pack mentality thing, I can't see a reason for a lone Alien style Werewolf to capture people otherwise though.

In that they're aliens who move from planet to planet? Yes.

Breasts evolved for the purposes of missionary position sex. Protoss Breasts could still make sense unless they had nipples too.

What part of "NO ORIFICES WHATSOEVER"
you do not understand?
Them having tits makes absolutely zero sense.

>I can't see a reason for a lone Alien style Werewolf to capture people otherwise though.
It's actually an STD the body can normally fight off, but constant exposure (Plus starvation/stress) will weaken the immune system until it can fully infect them?

I believe he was jesting.

This. The Werewolves use a viral infection to trigger their transformation, relying on short lived rabid "wolves" to seek out prey and maul them. Sometimes the victim gets away mostly unscathed, but with enough injuries to allow the virus in. At this point, the chance of the victim being infected is fairly low, more so if they receive proper medical aid before the infection can take root.

If the rabid wolf can bring down the prey, or some of the more sane hybrid werewolves are nearby, they will haul the prey off back to the pack, and the elder.

By restraining the prey, and giving them JUST enough medical aid to prevent them from bleeding out, they allow the virus to run its full course, and the transformation takes place.

It is best for the newly turned werewolves to be near the elder when they turn. Pack mentality and a quick show of dominance will make the new werewolf a valuable member of the pack. Those rare werewolves that are not captured transform at some point in the next few days. These beasts are feral and bloodthirsty, without direction or purpose.

The "wolves" they use are the children of the resident elder with various dogs, coyotes, or if they are lucky, wolves. They grow rapidly when born, and are very short lived. Luckily, they know exactly when it's best to be born, and can viciously maul a human within moments of birth.

Remember, the Zerg Queens have tits as well.

It's because the human brain translates tits and wide hips as "FEMALE" It's easier than trying to make idiots learn about xeno sexual features.

"Man, she's got damn feathered antenna" "Dude, that's a male." Gamers don't want that.

Attracting mates?

POISON GLANDS

Please no. I'm a sick fuck but I gotta have some limits too

Comfy resting position

>more?
More

>who have tits for some fucking reason, despite their race having NO MOUTHS
I'm am such a retard that for a second I was wondering what was the big fuss about not being able to tease their nipples with your mouth, until I remembered that you are talking about breastfeeding. God damn.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=95484
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=95483

protoss were engineered that way, i ain't explainin' shit

The ones with seemingly no breasts are actually just using warp tech to bind their inconveniently large breasts for combat.

With an armour piece that large, you could also hide some very big knockers in them as well.

So what you're saying is selendis pleases judicators for khaydarin energy crystals.

... That's part of the reason that Aetherborn having a similar look but no sexual features doesn't bother me at all.

I mean, I'll accept sexy fire elementals, but not everything has to have tits on it.

P P
A A
R R
A A
L L
L L
E E
L L
S S

What if all elementals are shaped like sexy women?

I do the same in my game.

Claiming their daughters of Gaia

Does this mean that the protoss officially reproduce through hand holding?

Keep that kind of filth off of Veeky Forums. This is a blue board, for God's sake!

Isn't that absurdly huge considering males are already easily bigger than Arnold swarchnegger in both height and muscle mass?

that's my fetish

Yes
Mine too
No predator snu snu

Maybe
Blizzard has not revealed any info on protoss reproduction, so it is all speculation right now.

Already have been done.

Better question, scrub, is why it has two arms, two legs, with hands and feet, in the exact shape and place as humans. Two eyes in the same place. Nose in the same place. Hair of all things. A mouth. The only thing alien about it is the color and how its mouth opens. Everything else about it is utterly human in shape and function. So with it being a literal human male minus one, why wouldn't their females also be literal humans minus one? If everything says humanoid mammal, why would secondary sexual characteristics be any different?

It's so silly to see people complain about xeno tits when everything else about said xeno is generic human.

It could be for multiple reasons:

Those may not be tits at all, but actually scent glands that swell up when they are ovulating, most of the rest of the time, they are as flat chested as males.

It's a convenient place on the body to store fat (which in turn stores water) that doesn't weigh down or interfere with the rest of the body.

They are an evolutionary left over, much like the human appendix. They don't actually serve any purpose.

They are actually stink glands, just like what a skunk has on it's butt. Which is why they are covered constantly. Only a weak ass pussy bitch stink bombs their opponent or prey instead of being a true hunter/warrior and earning their victory.

Female predators do lactate, despite not having very many mammalian features. The same way the female platypus lactates, despite the fact that it lays eggs and the males are venomous.

Seriously, how fucking stupid do you have to be to look at a clearly non Earth like species, see something that vaguely resembles human like features, and you immediately think it does the exact same thing that it would on a human.

Your lack of intelligence and imagination is disturbing.

Don't forget that the exact shape, structure, length, and position of the human arms is also suggestive how how we carry and nurture our young. For predators to evolve the exact same everything, it's far more likely that their young must nurture in the same carrying position that ours do than otherwise.

Nah nah, lycanthropy is basically a glorified cold. Everybody gets it on a regular basis. But if you catch it while during certain stages of pregnancy, your baby will not have an immunity to it yet. There are no symptoms when they are born, no parent truly knows if their child is a lycanthrope, until after you witness them shape shifting. Usually around puberty, although traumatic experiences can cause it to happen earlier than that. But it NEVER happens before the age of 8. (otherwise the act of birth will cause them to shape shift and thus the disease would be wiped out with good old infanticide)

Now, this is where the Alien vibe comes in. Werewolves are drawn to each other, it's magic mumbo jumbo. And each pack has at least one alpha, but usually two, a mated pair. Female werewolves will always pass on their disease to their children, via the umbilical chord and whatnot. And only the most powerful of werewolves becomes alpha. So there is your Alien Queen/King. Thus, males choose the most powerful female they can get. And same for females. In hope that their children will inherit their position in the pack, or even rise above it. But males have no way of passing on the disease without constant regular exchange of body fluids with the mother through out every stage of the pregnancy.

If you're lucky, your husband and children remain closeted about being werewolves their whole life, and you die of old age without a single clue. If you're unlucky, your unique aura/psychic abilities/magical bloodline made you a too good of a chance to pass up and you spend the rest of your life tied up in a wolfpack breeding dungeon. (this is the facehugger equivalent)

Or kangaroo pouches for gently cradling and protecting your blind, deaf, pink, bald, and little finger sized babies.

And best of all, they are free storage spaces for hand held objects the rest of the time!

Why does no one ever think of kangaroo pouches? ;-;

What if they reproduce like this youtube.com/watch?v=o9S8ZoxOjOQ And the "breasts" are just babies that haven't been spawned yet?

What if a wearwolf bites you, and then later, a werewolf gnaws it's way out of your chest?

No idea what a wearwolf is, but I don't think werewolves need them to reproduce

A wearwolf is a hide from a "true" wolf, that when the proper rituals are performed during the skinning and (tanning? preserving?) process, can be used to spawn a new werewolf.

A human is captured, and tied up, the hide is wrapped around the face and throat. If left on long enough, then during the next full moon a new werewolf pup bursts out of the humans chest. This new werewolf can temporarily take on a human form identical to the host that incubated it. But genetically and physically (when in it's true form) is identical to the wolf that the wearwolf hide came from.

Kender.

Except that convergent evolution makes this quite likely and possible, carbon based lifeforms need an earth like environment to survive so chances are it would look similar because that's what works best evolutionary speaking.

Also its an alien, it might not be a reptile or a mammal, just its own thing, and it has tits. Protoss having tits does make no sense though

>a manlet-morph going around stealing your stuff
>hard to kill and would probably kill you if you tried to argue with it
>could destroy your stuff, never to be seen again if it got hurt because acid lmao

Don't even joke about that shit man

>Will kill/eat you but would prefer to capture you and use you to breed more of them
That's what normal werewolves do: they can kill you, but they can also bite you and turn you into a werewolf, creating more werewolves.

Same with vampires.

>muscular
She a cute!

>no pussy mandibles

They do actually, thanks for noticing.

My idea came from me wanting to jam The Most Dangerous Game into my d&d campaign

why the fuck are there male and female protoss anyway, how do they exchange genetic material for the purposes of sexual reproduction (the point of having two or more sexes) Secondly how do female protoss lay eggs,/give birth/whatever..

From that description protoss seem like they should be asexual and reproduce via budding or something

God damn people with no understanding of biology writing things.

>God damn people with no understanding of biology writing things.
The problem with that is if you're a stickler for making things right you'll run into readers with no understanding of biology who don't like it

Blindsight vampires best vampires

I disliked them for some reason

Zendikar?

Considering how humans were created in the Alien Universe it is not that unlikely for Predator females to have tits since they might have been created in the same way thus explaining the similarities to humans in general.

Literally came here to say they did that on Zendikar. You are a wise user, user.

>Humans have tits because the Engineers like tits
>Predators have tits because the Engineers like tits
>Aliens....Because the Enginners put their equivalent of a /d/fag in charge of the project

>Aliens because eventually someone important said "fuck people stop putting your magical realm into our creations, no more fucking tits, we aren't sexualizing this one. "

LMAO!!!

You could have just said bump you know, we don't do things like that here mr redditfag

>>Aliens....Because the Enginners put their equivalent of a /d/fag in charge of the project
"I dare you, guys, make a monster that personifies essence of penis without giving it huge dong."

don't lecture me i've been around the block a few times at ifunny

What if it's just a guy who's fugly and acts like a huge dick(even though he's tiny) and into fucked up stuff

>"Hey guys, our boss is pretty pissed. Remember that essence of dick monster we made? Turns out one escaped, and not only that, but it's also the ultimate face rape monster."

>"Aw shit, we're gonna get fired, aren't we?"

>"No, it's worse than that. He gave us a choice, we go out black goop style making the next creature. Or we get fed to our own essence of dick rape monster."

>"BLACK GOOP!" "BLACK GOOP IS GOOD BY ME!" "I'M FINE WITH BLACK GOOP!" "... Feed me to my abomination of a child...." "What the fuck, dude. Give me to the black goop!"

They could pass genetic information via their skin, like they pass pretty much everything else it seems.

They were genetically engineered. Why does no one ever consider vestigial tits as a thing? Better yet, why doesn't anyone consider tits as a mating display a thing? Male peacocks have bright shiny feathers that make them more visible to predators but are just awesome for getting laid. Maybe protoss tits are similar (bad for fighting but good for passing on genetic code)

This.

Also, given the fact that multiple protoss can fuse into an archon through pure energy it seems likely that multiple protoss could create a baby one through pure energy.

Given that this seems a likely method of reproduction both protoss "genders" are probably vestigial and you probably just energy-mate with whatever your into. This would explain why prominent protoss males seem relatively large and strong for an otherwise lithe species and why protoss females are a thing. Since everyone's compatible as mates you just mate with whoever you're into. Those who stand out as pretty or interesting have a better chance of passing on their weird psi-genetics

The way archon merging even works is not really explained.
All we really know is that you need two or more protoss to make an Archon, and that Archons burn out eventually, so essentially, becoming and Archon is suicide for the protoss who sacrifice themselves for it's creation.

We don't know if archon merging is something the protoss are inherently capable of doing, or if it is some sort of feat achieved trough advanced technology.

Not technology, but some kind of trained skill, considering you need templars for it.

The funny thing is, is that's how humans got tits in the first place. We are the only mammalian species to have enlarged breasts 24/7 after puberty. All other mammalian species are completely flat chested, breast wise, there is no difference between females and males. Females ONLY develop breasts specifically when they start lactating. After the offspring are weaned, the breasts shrink back down. Thus, humans are fucking weird in the fact that the breasts of our females are basically useless huge fat sacks 99% of the time.

Human ancestor females only developed breasts after we started walking upright, because the very act of walking upright hid our genitals from direct sight of our males, so we could no longer use our swollen labia and giant red/blue asses as mating displays to show we are ovulating/fully mature males.

So basically, the fact that human females have breasts is biologically just as bizarre as female predators or female protoss having breasts. There is no straight up biological explanation for it. Hell, we even function the same way all other mammals do. When a human female becomes pregnant the mammary glands "activate" and swell up, this is why human females complain about sore nipples when pregnant, and they even gain a full cup size or two. And once the baby is weaned, the breasts go back to normal, just like all other mammalian females. It's just that for human females, "normal" is fucking giant compared to even our closest relative species.

For whatever reason, human males like big tits. It's a biological imperative for our species. So our ancestors, and we today still do, mate with females who have big tits. Thus, it's a mating display. Nothing more.

And therefor, there is no reason why other species could be equally attracted to something just as ridiculous and biologically useless.

> or female protoss having breasts
There is still the fucking problem of the fact that protoss having mammary glands in the first place, makes no fucking sense, because PROTOSS HAVE NO MOUTHS. They absorb nutrients and sunlight via their skin. They are closer to fucking plants than mammals in biological sense.

Them having tits is fucking retarded.

This thread had so much promise

We could have been discussing the relationship between predator code and clan to the vampire's own struggle with humanity and vampire politicking or the nature of the hunter or ANTHING

Nah, we're gonna talk about tits

plants have buds

I want to have a cute predator girlfriend.

What did you expect, when OP featured a predator with massive jugs?

Buds aren't the same as tits.