Bitcoin Crash !!!

What would case bitcoin to crash immediately ? and is it even possible to happen or not ?
please help i dont wanna lose all my 10 btc its all i fucking have im gonna suicide if it went below 1000 !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkDQKeguZA
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/bulgaria-government-shocked-discover-it-owns-3-billion-bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=W8TyZgJWUkA
personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundIntExt=INT&FundId=0540&ps_disable_redirect=true
youtube.com/watch?v=kOw15zYwmfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the 1% of wallets that own 99% of bitcoin decide to short

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkDQKeguZA

learn how to use a stop loss you retard

If it is all you have I would highly recommend cashing out half of it.

It's coming

213,519 BTC to be dumped
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/bulgaria-government-shocked-discover-it-owns-3-billion-bitcoin

>already own 99%
>destroy the price, just for the fuck-of-it
yeah, nah

Of course is possible, storage value my ass
There are many other cryptos that are better than Bitcoin in every aspect
Bitcoin is slow and has high fees

>storing all your money at exchanges
lmao @ u

whats funny is thats a 50% crash. we literally watched bitcoin go up 200% in the last month or so and 50% in the last week...

why not? nobody knows who owns all those coins, so nobody knows what their agenda could be

>sell some
>be rich

>sell all
>be poor

gotta think things through, m8

It's Bcrash, not Bitcoin Crash.

>implying you know how the 1% thinks

come tuesday you will know

youtube.com/watch?v=W8TyZgJWUkA

What the hell is this guy going on about at 3:30? Is he Patrick Bateman?

what do you think bateman was based on

Exactly. BTC could 'crash' to 8k, we'd be set back like a fucking month. Yet every normie and weak hand autist would self-immolate and threw themselves off buildings crying about their catastrophic losses. This market is so psychotic, literally if you make even 10% a year on crypto you are doing better than any other asset class out there. Yet if people aren't making 10% a day (or LOSE 10% any given day) they think the sky is falling. Jesus christ.

Bitcoin only needs to rise .4% daily to hit $1M by EOY 2020.

inb4 stop loss falls through because there are no buyers

>What would case bitcoin to crash immediately ?
Immediately? Don't know. But there isn't an infinite amount of gullible idiots willing to buy memecoins. Once you run out of idiots the price can only go down.

Bitfinex exits or gets shut down by authorities.
Bitconnect exit scams (only if media fear mongers over it)
Wallstreet faggots who bought bitcoin short the fuck out of it on derivatives exchanges and then dump the shit out of their bitcoin to flashcrash the price.
BCH supporting miners stop mining bitcoin (easy chain death)
Ethereum mooning and becoming the new fomo of the coins that are on normie exchanges while being heavily shilled in MSM.
BCH gaining widespread merchant adoption.
Bulgaria selling their 213,519 bitcoins in a dumb way.

Take your pick. Bitfinex/tether being shut down or exiting and ethereum becoming the new fomo and heavily shilled are guaranteed to happen. Bitconnect collapse too, but that's not necessarily as important.

Some crypto will get merchant adoption, especially in japan. If it's not BCH it will be something else. It for sure won't be BTC any time soon, whatever shills try to tell you about LN being useful right now or imminently.

Something will trigger a bubble pop. The only question is when. Since BTC doesn't have any real price floor because it doesn't have any usage in the near future except "storing value" (hoping buyers in the future will assign it value and buy it for high value, that is greater fool theory).

Oh, also a massive BTC selloffs by whales wanting to earn money in a flippening could trigger it.

MSM has already primed the public to see BTC decline as a bubble pop. The psychological groundwork for a flash crash has been laid.

What could cause a crash is if the money wallstreet invested six months ago were to magically all get pulled out at once. Normies would REEEEE for regulation, which would benefit wallstreet in the long run.

If microsoft or apple added telemetry around wallets
if intel management engine does same

>website blocked by fakenews filter
Nice try.

It's unrealistic to say that any heavy holder would suddenly choose to crash the price simply because they can. It's much more profitable to hold the price steady and liquidate over many months. Governments and the rich especially have the privilege of taking their time to cash out at maximum profitability.

OTOH it's the poor who have the highest chance of causing a crash: If there is a sudden economic downturn, poors desperate for fiat will withdraw from the market at once. Their individual volumes aren't enough to sway the entire market, so they won't see it as a loss. Plus they're desperate so they'll withdraw even at a loss.

Reminder that mtgox still holds 202185BTC that are going to be sold eventually, probably in 2018

>This market is so psychotic, literally if you make even 10% a year on crypto you are doing better than any other asset class out there
my index fund got me a 22% roi over the past 12 months

what is it indexing?

Obviously it was just and example, you know we'll 20% can be made in minutes in some shitcoin anytime

Retard, even the most basic normie buy and hold US index stock finds have been performing 20%+ year on year. Good traders have been raping that.

this is what I'm using, indexes the S&P 500
personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundIntExt=INT&FundId=0540&ps_disable_redirect=true

Opened it 15 months ago after making a thread here actually, asking what I should be doing with my savings. I've been quite happy with it.

I don't blame you. Well done! Both for the gainz, and for not getting JUSTed from advice here

youtube.com/watch?v=kOw15zYwmfM

is genesis mining bullshit or legit?

it's crashing right now