Okay Veeky Forums your parent(s) have intruded into your room while you are looking at your latest edition and painting...

Okay Veeky Forums your parent(s) have intruded into your room while you are looking at your latest edition and painting your new set and immediately begins to tell you how disappointed they are in your hobbies, they want you to consider going back to college and moving out. You feel the majykal energies coursing through your veins as you draw upon your chastity based arcane powers. How do you stop this unwanted conversation?

get the fuck out of my house. you don't even live here.

why are they in my house, and why do i have my chastity
homos get laid

>going back to college
>moving out
>having sex
im sorry pathetic one, but some people have already achieved this bliss

Slut.

ye

>Going back to college
I'm not getting a PhD or a second masters. I'm already in debt enough to the government.

Well, if they drove all the way over here, they can bloody well babysit for tonight.
Me and the miss are going out, like in the old times, only less skinny

"I did tell you I was enlisting, right? When I get out of basic I'll come home, put this shit in a box and leave. I'll be sure to send you Christmas cards every March."

"I don't need more than one doctorate, and getting loans for another would be a pain."

I use the available resources to make a piss golem and flee through the laundry shute

>they want you to consider going back to college and moving out

Holy shit, you're going to pay for my tuition and room? I'd love to go back to OSU, it was a huge mistake not finishing up my degree due to that whole "money" thing!

THE DREAM

>Implying my mother wouldn't be at my table every week if it weren't for the fact that we work different shifts.
If anything she'd just say "git gud", and that would be the entire conversation.

I tell them I spent the beast years of my life penniless, alone and useless in a giant house in the middle of nowhere because they thought city life is iffy, and that after the botch job they did at raising me I don't really feel I owe them anything.

I also ask them how did they get into my flat. My fucking flat, that bought with my own money instead of waiting another thirty years for them to do something about it. No, I'm not going to come back. I told you to sell that ruin and move to a place you can maintain without my help. No, I'm not interested in being hostage to your old age and dumb whims, I don't particularly care for your rants about western imperialism and the gay agenda, I've no intention of getting married or having kids, and no, I don't give a fuck about graduating. I earn more than what I'd get for having a chair at the university, I'm not going to waste months doing something I don't care about in order to obtain a worthless piece of paper. Go back to your lives and leave mine alone. You've done enough.

You okay, user?

Yes. Whoever said money can't buy happiness was a poorfag. I don't care for my parent's opinions, though. It's about 25 years too late for what they are trying to do, and they are even bigger social retards than I am.

At least my younger brother got out in time. He's almost normal.

I have two associate's degrees, am studying for a bachelor's, have a full-time job, workout regularly, and avoid sugars/fats in what I eat. They can fuck off out of my house if they disagree with how I spend my downtime.

I'm not saying you aren't happy, but it seems you got alot of pent up anger in you. Might want to check that out

"Get back in your fucking coffins."

Well, I am living with my parents but I currently work full time at nights and barely see them. I pay rent in the form of several bills including the cable/internet as well as the phone bills. They're aware of my finances and that i've got about 8k in cushion saved up while I pay off my college loans and work to get a promotion at work.

I don't see why they want me to go back to college and incur more debt.

I'm in college
My mom doesn't gove a shit and my dad actually digs the miniatures
Couldn't care less about the game, but he likes seeinng a well painted tank like everyone else

I would laugh how completely different and witty this thread would be ten years ago.
Now we are all normies.
This whole thread is the proof.
Shit sucks.

>Veeky Forums ten years ago
>witty

Sure, man.

No. I'm not going back to collage.

I have a job.

I'm looking for a house and with what I have saved up will be able to pay for most/all of a modest house with need for only small mortgage.

Now if they would have told me to quit the unhealthy levels of alcohol consumption and addiction and possibly see someone about the clinical depression that would have been a better use of their time.

On the positive side I work for myself so I can host games at work afterhours.

Oh fuck off, you know what i mean.
Witty in the sense we were all so dumb it was funny nonetheless, content only with shitposting.

Now look at this god damn thread. Its dry.

>How do you stop this unwanted conversation?

Get a job.

>Now if they would have told me to quit the unhealthy levels of alcohol consumption and addiction and possibly see someone about the clinical depression that would have been a better use of their time.

Sounds very egotsitical.

Jokes on them, I'm in college for engineering.
Checkmate parents.

I cast fist.

Then I cast haste and grab the car keys on my way out.

Then I cast sobbing phone call and apologize for the whole think while I drive to another state.

"That's okay mom & dad I'm disappointed that I have to take care of both your sorry asses AND be the only one here with a fucking job. Maybe I should be like my brother who despite doing everything he can for you two you treat like he's one bad day from being disowned because you hate his wife and her family. Or maybe you two should get jobs which you can't because of your respective accidents. Or maybe you just mind your own fucking business and remember who brings home the bacon"

i proceed to close the door on their faces and get back to what I was doing

>painting my new set
There's not much to paint in tabletop RPGs. We use my foreverGM's pawns, not minis. Maybe if I wanted to fuck up the balance on my dice?

>go back to college
I already graduated with the highest-paying major in the university. I don't even know what they expect to happen here. It's not like they have money for grad school anyway.

>moving out
Their best shot at that is waiting for me to get that job I was referred to. It took them longer than this to find their first jobs. I already pay for most of my shit anyway, including my car. Shit, I've already lived away from home and earned paychecks, the only difference will be that I'll pay my own bills and rent.

>chastity-based powers
How did I get these? Did deflowering all those virgins not count or something?

I apologize to my mother for getting into 3.PF instead of AD&D like she wanted

>Wants her son to play her preferred D&D edition

Did she at least run games for you to get you into it?

You're the child of a wise woman.

What do you do for serious money without a degree?

My dad introduced me to D&D, while also initially funding my MTG obsession in the early years. Would help me test new decks, and bequeathed all his old D&D books, journals, and setting info to me.

Checkmate atheists.

I need that to drive my writing.

Programming and QA.

>What do you do for serious money without a degree?
One of my parents never went to college, makes great money as an operating engineer, and is set to retire comfortably.

Also, a lot of the jobs I'm looking at, they have a line saying that experience can substitute for a degree. More employers these days don't care so much about a piece of paper, they just want to know they're hiring someone who can do the job.

"What? Dad?! How are you alive, I watched you die! Holy shit, are you okay? You're speaking nonsense.

"Oh, and how did you get into my apartment?"

Without the degree, how do you get experience in the first place?

>implying I live at home
>implying I'm not done with college and employed
>implying virgin
>implying dad wasn't my first dm.

Apply yourself senpai.

From what I've heard and seen:
>military
>volunteering
>internships/apprenticeship/mentorship
>work up from lower position
>perform freelance work in field
>contacts who can get you work

I'm sure there are a few others I'm missing.

I wake up.
I then proceed to cry into the sink about how I never managed to reconcile with them and that they'll never know they became grandparents due to my hobby.

>How did I get these? Did deflowering all those virgins not count or something?
You took a whole lotta chastity that way, man.

>take someone else's chastity
>makes you more chaste

There's a hentai magic system in here somewhere.