You better jump on this train before its too late goy. MOON MISSION CONFIRMED THE FACEBOOK NORMIES ARE IN

You better jump on this train before its too late goy. MOON MISSION CONFIRMED THE FACEBOOK NORMIES ARE IN

antifa brainlets endorsing chainlink
this will end well

fucking christ

LOL /pol/ INCOMING

it's your duty to shill aeternity and mobius OP, hurry up

Why are poltards so low in iq

BIG NEWS COMING. NEW PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED. ALL IN

stinkie fucking linkie

>ancaps = antifa
You're retarded, stop using buzzwords that you know nothing about.

Imagine being this poor^^ Do you even fucking use oracle smart contracting buzzwords

I say nigger in tat group pretty often

Yeah you're fucking dumb. Tread that group for 2 seconds, go ahead and post pro an Tifa shit. You'll get your assistance handed to you.

guys i swear intelligent contractors are going TO BE BIG! if true

/pol/thread/152660679

>Ladies, Gentlemen, Communists, ...
ehehehe

are you pol nazis gonna let antifa get rich on this without you? better buy up

>is this a bitcoin?
>yeah
kek nevermind im not worried in the slightest

STOP LOSS: NONE

i dont care if they think they are different they both are worthless scum "ANCAP" yet they probably use the latest iphone and nice nike shoes
>MUH CAPITALISM MUH PATRIARCHY
kys

>MUH CAPITALISM MUH PATRIARCHY
Still throwing out those buzzwords? Just pointing out that you're a retard that uses words without knowing their meaning really made you mad. They're not even close to the same shit, dumbass.

what the....55k member crypto group endorsing chainlink. I don't think Normies can understand the stuff he's spouting.

SHILL MARINES SPECIAL FORCES DIVISION 2 REPORTS IN

Did you just printscreen your own Facebook post?

Hudson Jameson does the best job explaining it:

What is it?

When you first hear about blockchains you get to a point in your understanding of the concepts where you question how useful this technology can be if it is completely walled off to the outside world. Secure data feeds (sometimes called oracles) between the real world and a blockchain aim to solve this. Trusted data feeds provide information like sports scores, stock prices, and generic API calls to a blockchain. This can help provide more useful real world use cases that rely on information that is only available outside of a blockchain, like if you want to trigger a blockchain event the next time the Cubs win the World Series. Implementing a secure way to do this is super hard. I mean very hard. There are multiple places along the path for data from a feed to be manipulated, maliciously or not, and pushed to the blockchain permanently.

The SmartContract.com team has been working since 2014 to tackle these problems. They have a product called ChainLink that allows you to connect your smart contract to a data feed from any web API and some payment networks. They recently partnered with Cornell’s IC3 organization to help launch the first Intel SGX secured link between smart contracts and external data. This helps solve some of the issues around data tampering when using unsecure hardware. They are developing a decentralized oracle blockchain middleware called the “LINK network” that allows anyone to become a provider of external data. These utility tokens will allow you to monetize the data you are sending to smart contracts and get paid in LINK tokens. They are currently in the pre-sale phase of their token sale for LINK tokens.

1/2

Ethereum is a blockchain with advanced scripting language whichallows running of decentralized applications (dapps) and Smart contracts. What are smart contracts? It is a digital contract planted in the Ethereum blockchain. It is a tamper-proof commitment of all participants of the contract. It is used to exchange money, property, shares etc, without a middleman. Ethereum's creator's description of smart contract is to compare the technology to a vending machine. Ordinarily, you would go to a lawyer or a notary, pay them, and wait while you get the document. With smart contracts, you simply drop a bitcoin into the vending machine (i.e. ledger), and your escrow, driver’s license, or whatever drops into your account. More so, smart contracts not only define the rules and penalties around an agreement in the same way that a traditional contract does, but also automatically enforce those obligations.

Now, how do we get tamper proof, secure data feeds into Ethereums blockchain in order to expand the variety of use cases. How do we get information, extenal data, about markets, shares, web API feeds, bank payments, back-end systems, retail payments, real life event data or data about other blockchains into the Ethereum blockchain.

The main use of smart contracts in Ethereum today is management of ERC20 tokens, which are a common functionality in most smart contract networks.The current focus on tokens to the exclusion of many other possible applications is due to a lack of adequate oracle services.

Why I Am Advising Them
I am in love with the use case they are tackling. I think it is incredibly important to have a secure service for trusted data feeds. It will enable so many use cases that are currently being stifled by the necessity of blockchains being closed systems. I only recently met the SmartContract.com team, but so far I have had good interactions with them. They have been working on this problem since before Ethereum was even a thing and I believe they have the most experience tackling this problem. They have a working data feed product today that anyone can try called ChainLink. The astounding thing is that it is designed to work on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger. Not many blockchain companies are targeting the 3 most popular blockchains. Click here for an example of a data feed from ChainLink that pushes the Ethereum price in USD.

2/2

do you really want to increase the price of something that you could be buying more of at a lower price? dumb fuck keep quiet and accumulate.

Im sick tired of protecting and shilling link here.
All the brainlets ignore all the recent activity that points to big things coming.
Im now x3 on REQ and wish LINK was doing just as good. It's just a matter of time when LINK FOMO will kick in

Just shill on /pol/. Keep using the ancap picture

ancaps are literally extremist capitalists you retarded mong

Stop making /pol/ look retarded

we made it boyos

You forgot the word "priced" between all and in

wow this is some fine autistic shilling right there

Ancap means Anarcho Capitalist, litterally the people that advocate no government and want free-market capitalism to take over.

Can somebody break down the difference beween LNK and LINK for me?

It's like Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin cash, they are essentially the same, but various people argue over which is best anyway..

One might go up, the other might too
Yay gambling

Nice profilce picture, Oliver.

Dang. I got out of LINK with a slight loss a week ago when it hit 25 cents. You know why? Because I don't care how much potential a coin has if the developers have ZERO communication with the community/investors. Literally zero updates, shit website that hasn't been updated, Rory being vague as usual, Sergay totally MIA. Why the fuck hasn't this shit totally gotten dusted like Confido?
>but muh oracle
>but muh missing link
>but muh swift

fuck all that. if any of you Linkies have any more brain power left it's time to move on to something that won't get blown out of the water once a legitimate company takes on what Chain Link TRIED to do.

good luck anons.

>but muh missing link
>missing link
Evolution memes?

Good work marine

This

i hope i didn't make a mistake. I sold my req to buy more link. I barely broke even because i fomoed into req at a high of 866 sats. Took that money and put in into link at 1616. Will i make it anons?