Is this true? This lady says she's an engineer so I'm inclined to believe her

Is this true? This lady says she's an engineer so I'm inclined to believe her.

Other urls found in this thread:

greentechmedia.com/articles/read/bitcoin-uses-more-energy-than-ireland#gs.MA1rIkI
ethcombo.com/?i=48501
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she

>lady
>she
>her
>engineer

she will defeat drumpf in 2020. prepare to die whitey.

Holy fuck xe can't help but be retarded on every issue, can xe ?

Its just a bunch of words strung together with no coherent meaning
Its like a spam algorithm came up with this

Actual engineer in the energy industry, she is probably referencing this article

greentechmedia.com/articles/read/bitcoin-uses-more-energy-than-ireland#gs.MA1rIkI

I mean, she's actually right. Difficulty scales exponentiall, which directly dictates energy consumption.

Also the fees are scaling to eventually outpace mining, resulting in the situation we are experiencing the start of. Nothing wrong with her statements really.

Cuck

>actually knows how the tech is designed to work
>cuck
ok m7

HOLY SHIT BITCOIN IS A KIM JONG SCAM TO STEAL ALL THE ELECTRICITY IN THE WORLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

even if bitcoin did expend THAT much energy, there is no way it could beat nuclear energy

>lady
>she
>her
10/10 guaranteed replies

>mining hardware won't become more efficient
>difficulty is the only factor dictating energy use

>all the energy on earth
>we get energy from the sun all the fucking time
Statement is irrelevant

>computer hardware
>outpacing exponential growth
LOL. ASICs are already considered the most efficient chip type known to man. Don't fool yourself into thinking this will continue

>lady
>engineer

Pick one and only one

This

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE ARE GONNA USE UP ALL THE ELECTRICITY EVER
THEY WARNED US WE JUST DIDNT LISTEN
OMG WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE
BITCOIN IS THE ARMAGEDDON
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhj

ethcombo.com/?i=48501

pick neither, more like

Won't matter when Trump releases Tesla Free Energy Tech.... Get fucked faggots!

Oh boy.

THANK YOU TRUMBF
WE DID IT AMERICA!!!!!!

>this is a healthy thing to do
well listen fuckers. Governments are literally going to ban this shitcoin soley for the reason they can't be fucked to build more nuclear power plants just so you can play money and bank

>bitcoin transac electricity needs generate new arms race for sustainable energy
>hyper efficient graphene cells developed that run at 99.999% efficiency
>whole world now how almost free limitless energy
>bitcoin hits 35mil and is declared world currency
>emperor Trump uses biological warfare to cleanse mexico and make it into Lamboland, only rich coiners aloud
>Brianna Wu thrown in gulag for being degenerate

Screencap this!

Anyone have stats on how much electricity is used by everyone in the world playing video games?

People keep talking about bitcoin using so much energy/electricity, but what does that compare to the world playing videos games or watching tv?

peter todd solved that today on Twitter, we will mine bitcoins in space using solar energy and beam them back to earth

> checkmate #gamergate whore

save the enviroment, ban daytime trash tv, like 95% of boomer-dominated cooking and auction shows, and 100% of "reality tv"

this is what i'm thinking. humanity always finds a way if motivated enough and greed is the ultimate motivator

yeah desu the only thing that really drives innovation is greed, and there is nothing wrong with that.
It may be that cryptos dirve the green energy revolution

trips confirm

invest in DPW, uranium mining, and thorium reator companies

also, you do know quantum computing kills the mining difficulty problem right? I bet research into quantum computers is a giant waste of energy too.

no. less rewards less mine

Nuclear power plants are not the magic free energy factories you think they are.

[[[citation needed]]]

Send me a quantum txt when they get a quantum computer running that can factorize numbers greater than 15

if we start using lightning network and these transactions are off chain, then it solves the problem no?

Kek imagine bitcoin actually kicking of a new nuclear renaissance and BTFO all these clean meme tech stuff

Better invest in the energy sector then.

>Send me a quantum txt when they get a quantum computer running that can factorize numbers greater than 15

Right after I pull a gravity assist around your mom and speed up the time it takes me [[[relatively speaking]]] to realize all these gains

Seriously, invest in molten salt reactor tech, a few bitcoin related industries long term, and use your play money short term in this wild ride. Can fail, but can't

>bitcoin will influence the energy sector
no dude, come on. These are two completely different things with literally several dozen magnitudes different market caps. Nobody will actually build more power generators just for bitcoin when you can just outlaw that crap (e.g. tax it 100% and fuck your gains)

True, but it highlights an overall problem that modern society has created. Green energy has inefficiency issues, population is rising in places that don't have the regulatory issues seen in the west and nuclear power has a few tricks left up its sleeve before fusion becomes a possibility. Me personally, I'm betting the next 3-7 years will be interesting for the energy sector to say the least. Can't say I didn't warn you.

>If I had been in Congress

Nobody in MA outside of the ultra crazy college demographic would have voted for that loon