WHY DONT WE

just all choose a coin collectively, a coin thats worth practically nothing, and pump it ourselves and advertise to normies. WE could all, together, get multi billionaires.

Enjoy jail user

I'm pretty sure /Biz is like 4 people tho

> What is Game Theory?

I've got an even better idea. Let's research coins that actually have a large chance of success, buy them early, and then make profits without ripping anyone else off?

hey retard, this is a semi-anonymous image board, you think the fucking government would even be ale to track down all of us if we orchestrated a pump ourselves?

I think we should all buy in BTC on the next 5%-10% dip. OR, when USDT issues more USDT en masse, join the bullrun immediately before take-off.

who cares about people

if you want people, just buy them

I would rather be broke and in the gutter than see anyone else on Veeky Forums make money

No we must punish the normies

moralfag
down the drain you go

You should take a look of what MUSICarmy is doing.

Best

because every one would be trying to dump their bags on everyone else, everyone would be trying to scam each other and lie,cheat,con each other out of their coins. no one can be trusted here

>be ale to track us down

Beer with me boys

back to redit

isn't this what all the link posts are?

some of you guys are alright. mine some Doriancoin before I make my shitcoin /ourshitcoin/

>I think we should all buy in BTC

Brainlet detected. Veeky Forums owns like 100 BTC combined.

>He doesn't realize Veeky Forums has done this multiple times and people got fucking burned hard

Enjoy your Mooncoins guys

well but we got mooncoin from 1 satoshi to 3 and everyone went out happy, besides the idiots that didn't sold in time

Sadly, LINK is that coin.
Another will come soon tho

as if smart bizztards wouldn't just sell before everyone else and take all the gains