IOTA

There's a large circulating supply of this coin. How far can it really go? And even then will it grow faster than any one of the big three coins? Can an user explain the hype around this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/iota-interview-trust-systems-are-absolutely-pivotal-today
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its a fucking garbage tier shitcoin built up on massive amounts of hype surrounding bullshit partnerships that will never go anywhere. Tired of seeing these fucking posts. IOATA is garbage.

95% of all IOTA is owned by the devs. It's marketcap is much smaller than it actually appears, and the reason they did this is so that what would otherwise be just another shitcoin gets way attention.

>How far can it really go?
look at the market cap and compare it to bitcoin cash and ethereum. Maybe $10-15 in 2018

>no one knows

>it is supposed to scale infinitely as it is supposed to be more efficient the more users it has and be completely decentralized once it has enough users (apparently this might not even be possible and its all bullshit). Right now it is centralized because there are not enough people using it. There is also 0 transaction fees and people think that you will be able to do instant transactions like automatically pay toll booths with it.

idk why those are greentexted i think my brain is fried

>k

IOTA will be #2 by 2018 and #1 by 2020.

Look up BCNext he created proof of stack, what Ethereum is going to start using. You think this smart ass developer doesn't have IOTA figured out. What til "Q" or Qubit comes out and changes the game. All other cryptos will be trying to keep up with IOTA features in 2018.

can someone explain to me,

if theres no mining, how are the coins distributed to the people? all sold by the devs?

how many % do they hold right now?

Also, where is the database with all transactions located/stored?

It's the dangle bro

Its a scam

Creator of iotas comment on reddit after getting btfo on twitter lying about microsoft partnership

Screencap of a fake microsoft quote some iota shill posted in another thread

"that will foster Innovation real world solutions"

KEK

BUMP

Dump this shit while u still can bizbros

Bammmp

Bump for iota dump

you're about to shit your pants the 14th dec, screencap this

Yeah you guys might announce one real partnership after lying about all the other ones

Maybe it will still pump one last time if this doesnt blow up on twitter before then

There are no fake partnerships, but keep spreading fud idc

Hell i might even make a profit off it knowing what i know now.

Anyone holding is prob fucked though

Is that you david?

Show me proof you guys are in bed with microsoft or samsung, i wanna see

Based on market cap IOTA can still easily 2x or even 4x or beyond

You can look it up yourself

filter then faggot

Even after the panic sell that happens when the above goes mainstream?

I did, its all hype, fake news sites and blog posts.

Nothing official from microsoft OR samsung

>10 posts by this id
Autism.

I'm sorry you think so, you'll be missing out

No partnership was ever claimed. Just collaboration. Way to take a screenshot of just a portion of the conversation. Check his sources. They’re legit.

this. they are working with these companies, not being financially backed or bought out - this article is not even 12 hours old

cointelegraph.com/news/iota-interview-trust-systems-are-absolutely-pivotal-today

they are literally being pushed by fucking Reuters. They were the ones to claim a cisco partnership as well as microsoft.

>tfw media people can't actually read

hodl or sell now and re-buy when FUD'ers sell off?

kek