Ok, so I see nobody is actually interested in searching for this info

Ok, so I see nobody is actually interested in searching for this info.

Here it is, all you need to see to fucking get it.

IOTA is not a scam, its really that big, this is really happening, sorry for those that own like 99% bitcoin, its over. Bitcoin will stay strong on 2nd place.

blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f

reuters.com/article/us-blockchain-iota-cisco/blockchain-network-iota-teams-up-with-microsoft-others-on-data-marketplace-idUSKBN1DS2EE

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7f3dmx/list_of_known_iota_partnerships_corporate/

Other urls found in this thread:

itbrief.co.nz/story/fujitsu-rolls-out-worlds-smallest-battery-free-iot-sensor/
medium.com/@alex_8259/se-this-porly-researched-text-being-debunked-in-the-comments-at-https-squawker-org-technology-c87528b4b2ce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>excel spreadsheet coin

Its over for Bitcoin

>data is worthless
>google facebook and twitter finance on data and data based ad targeting alone
ok mate, stay poor

>dat reuters article

It's incredible what a few days of pumping will do to bring out the shills.

Iota is a complete scam, heres a comment from the creator after he got btfo on reddit for lying about their partnership with microsoft

Lol look at the Reddit post "confirmed partnerships" literally none of these are official partnerships lmao

Scam confirmed

Also team owns 60% of supply. They are worth 5b collectively

There is no official microsoft source confirming a partnership.

The only 'source' is a sales guy with a fake linkedin account saying he works at microsoft

Its all bullshit, sell or get fucked hard

Shits gunna tank once the normies find out

Sorry If you guys are still accumulating

HAHAHHAHAHAHA sure thing, altboy

Nice inspect element

>screencap
>no source

Lol that is fake as fuck, post the link faggot

Sources?

You didn‘t provide any for your claims either.

See-

Just look at the first link I posted, you need to scroll a bit if thats not too hard.

Funny how the first link I posted is just that

i only have 1.2 giota and i feel bad

>blog.iota
>reuters
>reddit/iota

None of that shit is from microsoft you shill faggot

No that's from iota. I'm talking words from ANY of these "30 partnerships" literally none have expressed interest in iota

Was talking to the guy claiming that the devs own 60%...

But to answer: I was following them for a while and they literally say on their Data Market page that those companies are participants, they never called them partners. Only on Reddit and other Media it was hyped up as solid partnerships.

Still waiting.

itbrief.co.nz/story/fujitsu-rolls-out-worlds-smallest-battery-free-iot-sensor/

medium.com/@alex_8259/se-this-porly-researched-text-being-debunked-in-the-comments-at-https-squawker-org-technology-c87528b4b2ce

>"beyond blockchain that will foster innovation real world solutions"
>"innovation real world solutions"

Lol, next time double check your grammer iota shill

Saving a screencap of this for when you guys get sued and investigated for fraud

iota mooned pretty hard recently. it only has one place to go now, and it ain't up.

I'm not interested in day trading. Not for now.

Check tangle explorer idiot

I am not gonna go find the post just because a redditor jerks off to IOTA fantasy shit

Like the internet of things alliance (iota) and you think it's scam crypto iota lmao

oh I'm not talking about day trading, short term stuff. take a look at NEO dude. that is your future.

>Creator of iota
>some redditor

Kek

Pointing out another poster for not providing a source and then not providing one yourself... yeah.
Nice FUD.

Are you gonna bring something concrete here or jyst argue shit like a couple?

"Honey did you do the dishes today?"
*this is you: "me? You never do the dishes. You can't tell me to do it when you dont"

faggot, at least make sure your grammar is correct when you create fake posts

kill yourself

Dump this fakeass sjw faggot coin before you get burned lads

On the same side of the token, if Microsoft was not involved in the IOTA marketplace, don’t you think they’d release a statement saying so? This FUD is getting lazy now... IOTA is starting a marketplace. 30+ companies are involved. Only one mentioned that they weren’t “partnered” with IOTA (as one reporting got wrong - not IOTA), that that they did freaking help launch the damn marketplace. If you want information, it’s actually out there. Do you guys generally read Forbes and CNBC assuming they are lying to you?

No need to, there‘s nothing you provide to start a real discussion on, just some bullshit claims.

Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Remember this place when ETH was skyrocketing. Now THAT was good fud. This is just lazy...

This, fucking dumbass faggot

Hope you get fired

Not calling you a faggot btw, calling the iota shill one

Shilling because I want to see sources in this fucking echo chamber. LOL.

He was agreeing with you iodiot.

But IOTA is a dogshit scam and you guys are becoming obnoxiously desperate.

>owning a coin that can be confiscated by the foundation at any time
top fuckin kek

They are too delusional too care. They've been sucked in and are emotionally invested at this point. It's sad, yet deserved because this shit was so easily FUD'd with no solid responses, even from the devs.