>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Right. Sorry, was gonna reply when thread dropped.

Normally "yes", but for the jumper? "No". You'll get the option to be a male Living Saint.

It will be balanced as a jump that allows one to customize oneself for the setting, not be a clone copy of a tabletop character sheet.

Red, have you ever forgot to turn off size perks?

So, originally I was going to release this to help hype that one user's jump but seeing as how he just kinda dropped a turd and hasn't fixed it, may as well post this anyway.

Best kind of update, just more content. Changelog is at the bottom.

As a Daemon Prince, do we get Chaos minions for post-jump, a daemon world, anything besides the transformation into a Daemon Prince? If no, that's fine, I was just curious.

Weren't the Demon Princes of Chaos Undivided the Strongest?

Will it be possible to do the impossible and achieve/create Greater Demon of Chaos Undivided?

RED

Would there be an option to be chaos champion of Necoho (were he real at all)?

It says in the lore that he doesn't have any daemons.

They're both Ur-Quan. The 'nicer' ones you're talking about are the Kzer-Za.

And I agree. The Khor-Ah are killing every other sapient race to keep themselves safe. The Kzer-Za, on the other hand are placing them under slave shields. And they at least pretend at having a conscience, because besides the admitted desire to protect themselves, they at least feel the need to justify themselves to other races, claiming that being under a slave shield is safer than being free. That indicates SOME buried sense of morality, while the Khor-Ah don't give a fuck at all.

But Kaz,
I'm already a daemon

Sorry to hear. Happens to the best of us. For what it's worth I'm digging all the changes.

Hmm. I'm...really tempted to go Hamidon not more than ever because of the CP hike but. I like being the most defensive defender quite a bit, and it'd be a massive retcon.

Choices, choices.

>The Khor-Ah are killing every other sapient race to keep themselves safe

...anti-spirals?

Never.

I have yet to decide. Remember, I still need to balance things for non-ascension rewards as well, and that's unplanned so far. I'm trying to avoid the pitfalls of "you can only have one of two options" for rewards.

Normally, and that's why they're so fucking RARE, but it's also gotta be balanced with the other options. I refuse to have any one 'background' be made obviously better than another option.

But inevitably, that's in Part 3 and I've still got Part 1 and other things to do. So the answer is undoubtedly "I'll figure it out when I get there."

Probably not. I'm already risking bloat with how much stuff I'm putting in anyway, and Loyalist will be taking the place of the non-chaos route. Besides, I'd get no end to the cries of 'trap jump' if every single route was chaos god related. This combined with some past drama in the planning stages, it's unlikely I will be using Necoho at all.

They're an alien version of a predatory hawaiian caterpillar. They were enslaved for thousands of years by psychic frogs and now have a pathological need for safety and view all other sapient beings as threats.

To be fair, going Daemon Prince or Greater Demon could basically cost more for Chaos Undivided. Maybe require something bought from each God to enable such option, like how in Naruto you need both Senju and Sharingan to buy Rinnegan?

And Chaos gods decided to not do a Daemon Princes of Chaos Undivided again, something about putting too much power into one being that isn't specifically loyal

Will Living Saint have any of the following:
>Flaming sword
>Flaming angelic wings
>A puppy

RED!

If Slaanesh has a 1 ton slurry of 15% corrupted Eldar and he wants to increase the by volume concentration of Eldar to 69%, how much pure Eldar does he have to add to the slurry?

>Allowing U'kon G'rai to be a companion.

Why do you have to trigger my ptsd?

...I can promise two out of three.

>Maybe require something bought from each God to enable such option, like how in Naruto you need both Senju and Sharingan to buy Rinnegan?
Eeeeh... I dunno. It still pretty much makes Chaos Undivided the 'overpriced' option because if everyone else doesn't have those requirements, then it makes Divided a CP drain. Then if I put other requirements in other Chaos backgrounds, then it becomes a case of "you HAVE to go this build or you don't get the big toys".

It's just a very sticky situation that's requiring me to do some juggling to make it work.

...what the fuck are you even asking that question and why do you expect me to know the answer.

Well.

Time to Eat the Warp. And then crap out souls into a better Realm of Souls. DBZ style one maybe.

I wonder how many licks does it take to get to the center of Eye of Terror

No, I'm being fully serious. Keep throwing ideas at me for Qlurian racial perks, and if something sticks, I'll be able to keep the race.

>consuming an energy field bigger than your head

YOU FOOL

Discounts don't stack right?

Let's find out. A one, a two, a three! *CRACK*

A three.

Here's a fun fact.

One of Greater Demons of Khorne due to Tzeentch manipulation attacked Khorne. He was exiled and was reduced just to Hate and constantly fighting as if to apologize but here's interesting bit.

He opened a chink in Khorne's armor.

So it technically is possible to slay a Chaos God in Warp. If it bleeds we can kill it

If my math is right, about 2225 kilograms of pure Eldar.

Shadows of the Damned jump when?

Nah, I clarify that little tidbit right after the 1000cp in the beginning.

Wait, no, I checked it and I'm off by about three percent. Let me try again.

>...what the fuck are you even asking that question and why do you expect me to know the answer.

.15(1) + 1(x) = .69(x+1)
.15 + x = .69x + .69
.31x = .74
x = 2.387

Slaanesh requires 2.387 tons of pure Eldar in order to increase his 1 ton of slurry from 15% concentrate to 69%.

That's okay, that was just a warmup. Next we'll be discussing exponential souls and the rate of return on spiritual investment. If you need a moment, I can wait.

See above.

Why not a perk to get your own Rock?

You did it wrong.

.54 = .31x

Solve the rest

...cool? You do you.

That is the cutest cat I ever seen. He's wearing hoodie PJs! And has a plate with cookies!

I believe that's a typo. He got the right answer for .54 = .31x.

Howdy all!
Red and VictorVon in particular, looking to be in good form, the both of you.

I just finished off all of Crunchyroll's Jojo and I have to say something. What the fuck happened to old man Jojo? He had Hamon, which explicitly had an eighty year old looking high thirties at worst and a fifty year old as a low twenty, so why is it that he's nigh fucking cripped at the ripe old age of 79? I mean yeah he's old but this stuff has president to around that level of age to have him looking low forties tops.

Where am I going now, /JC?

No, in that case he would get 1.7418 tons if he did it right

See, the thing about Hamon is:

It delays aging effects but if you stop practicing it, it hits you like a truck

Huh. Yes it is. What the hell, I did the math for .54 and got 2.387. What just happened? Did I hit the seven instead of the five by accident? How'd I do that?

If I had to guess about the jojo thing? Those two people who looked great were actively practicing and perfecting their Hamon
Joseph was never interested in that sort of thing. He used it when he needed to, or when it was interesting, he wasn't the type of person to practice every day.

Just get the Key Crest, you'll be fine.

Nah. Anti-Spirals at least allow the pretense of a slave planet at first. Hypothetically, Lordgenome could have kept his "solution" going on indefinitely, and humans would have survived in a fashion.

Khor-Ah just want to kill everything. Full stop. Everything that isn't Khor-Ah has to die. Doesn't matter what you're doing, doesn't matter how nice you are, doesn't matter if you're cave men or the enlightened precursor race, you have to die because you're not Khor-Ah.

Do not worry, I am processing it and transferring it to the most responsible person I know and can trust!

> Time to Eat the Warp.
Again? You'd have to have done that at least four times now.

Same reason his Hamon was increasingly ineffective in part 3: he wasn't keeping his skills very sharp. Doesn't help there weren't any Pillar Men or Vampires left aside from Dio to provide incentive to train.

It broke my heart to see both Hamon and Joseph age and break down like that.

Oh you can easily solve that via burnout transistors and clones as well as judicious use of dark binding. Since dark binding makes you stronger with souls eating the warp which is made of dreams and souls would make you a new insane chaos god but would probably be bad for your brain meats.

>It broke my heart to see both Hamon and Joseph age and break down like that.
Is there something I'm missing about Hamon? Does it provide you with some sort of agelessness if you keep practicing it?

Man, speaking of Pillarmen.

Their race must have had the weirdest Coitus ever, assuming they all could rearrange their bodies somewhat to levels of Santana.

"Okay, let's try something new. Here, stick your rib inside my pelvis!"

>it's unlikely I will be using Necoho at all.
What about Malal?

I forgot about Dark Binding... Huh

He doesnt exist shut up.

That would be the takeaway from this conversation, yes.

Or rather, it provides you with longevity, would be more the thing.

Truck? Must be the mythic 142 wheeler fuck me that's terrible.

Did Star Platinum's Jojo learn any of it, cause he isn't showing any in the Crazy Diamond arc.

I counter this with a simple fact. Dio never dies, I don't care how final it may have seemed I'm expecting his sorry ass to just up and appear even though he's only done the fucking 'I got better' thing once.

I figured the fact that it is just pattern breathing, along with the fact that he's a natural at it to the point he could use it without even knowing what it was, means that it's fairly easy to upkeep. Guess not though.

Hamon is noted to retard ageing, as in the anime they have a moment where this is pointed out to be a big thing. One guy was well into his eighth decade and looked high-mid thirties. A Hamon Coach in the same arc was fifty and looked to be in her twenties.

>Coitus
Sex = Useless

How large is the eye of terror anyway? Do we have a actual size of it? Would it be possible to place ships around it in formation to make a giant binding circle and seal it off?

Would make a good drawback, though, having to serve the God of Teamkilling Fucktards (who also doesn't exist).

>Dio never dies, I don't care how final it may have seemed I'm expecting his sorry ass to just up and appear

Oh boy.

Part 7

>I counter this with a simple fact. Dio never dies,
Jonathan was the one who fought Dio, not Joseph. Dio was "gone" before Joseph's father was born, Joseph had no need or desire to train to fight Dio.

That's only for Ultimate Kars. And it refers to reproduction in general, not the pleasurable act.

When you are immortal you take your fun where you can get it even if it includes fishhooks and hanging from ceilings.

Nah, Jotaro never learns Hamon. As I recall, Dio is the last vampire that appears in the series, so there was never a reason to learn it.

I know, user. It was a joke.

Technically, he appears in part 6, both in flashbacks and as the Green Baby.

Welp, I know what I'm spending ten years doing once I go Pillarman.

This is main reason to take the ring drawback thing so you can be there from beginning of series to universal reset and then after Steel Ball Run you finish the drawback so you can leave

What are the best custom alt-forms, and how do I go about making it HUGE?

The Crunchyroll stops mid-Crazy Dimond arc. Don't tease me, please.

I'm talking about Hermit Purple's Jojo, the old man who was with Star Platinum's Jojo in the final fight against Dio. He's also the guy who trained to fight the Pillar Men and was briefed on what the Masks could produce, which those Masks weren't all accounted for from what I recall.

>Jotaro never learns Hamon
This is sad in ways I can't explain.

>Dat Spoiler
Teases all of you!

Is it funny that I knew about the universal reset but not about Hamon going the way of the Dodo?

By custom, do you mean customizable? If so, and if you want huge, LoS Dragon form is what you want. For reference, your max size, with the right options taken, is one Old Rag Mountain tall and three across. That's bloody huge.

Kaiju in Pacific Rim is both customizable and HUGE.

By custom, I meant like choosing what the form looks like. I.e. I could choose a giant scorpion or a giant penguin. By the way, how far across is Old Rag Mountain?

That was Joseph yes, he never Fought Dio. Hell what he heard of Dio was essentially an old story about how his grand-dad died. And the Masks were unaccounted for at the end of Pillar Men, but presumably that was all taken care of by the time Stardust Crusaders began.

So with the right technology and magic it could be possible?

>Spyro
>>Dragon form
Dump all your points into size and speed of growth

>Transformers
>>Large frame
>>Dragon form
>>Astrotrain
You're now a giant robot that turns into an even more giant dragon that is capable of serving as a vehicle

>SAO
>>Final Form
Combine the two above

>SupCom
>>Vehicle Import
>>Experimental ACU
Import yourself as your ACU

LOSS gives you size. Transformers gives you a little more size and makes you a vehicle. SAO allows you to combine the two. SupCom's E ACU triples your size.

Congratulations, in three easy steps you've become three times the size of the Rocky Mountain mountain chain.

>Sad
I agree, which is why I taught Jotaro Hamon. By the way, Crazy Diamond isn't finished yet, so that's why it's stopping half way through.

There was also a picture of Dio in part 5. You'll find out why when and if that get's an anime.

Reading this raises a question.
Where the fuck is Aureilia? Like I have no idea where in the galaxy that place is. I would presume on the eastern end due to the Nid-attacks, but they also had to put up with Ulthwe's shit.

I'm not sure, actually. It's about a thousand meters tall, but I'm not sure how far across it is.

Oh, addendum. You'll need to grab some magic in LOSS to help you max out your size as quickly as possible.

And for frame of reference, the Rockies are 3000mi long and upwards of 300mi wide.

Wait...
Is importing myself as an ACU allowed? Cause if it is I'm getting right on it.

In the Kingdom Hearts jump, is taking the plotbound drawback when you're a Heartless or a Nobody a death sentence? I'm not overly familiar with the series, but I was under the impression that those things are widely considered "evil." Would they be okay with a nice one hanging around and helping, while only occasionally looking at their hearts for just a moment too long, or are you doomed due to them wanting to destroy you and your drawback-enforced inability to run away?

To be fair if you get that eat magic perk from spyro then get an emergy form along with that thing that keeps you from popping you could just get infinitely big by slapping more and more energy into yourself. Just infinitely chug and grow.

It allows you to import a vehicle to serve as your ACU. If you have an alt form that is a vehicle, then you'd qualify. If not, then no.

He was there for Stardust Crusaders, and perhaps I've read too much fiction but I find it hard to believe Dio was down for the count after one res like that.

Ditto, Better Living Through Breathing Well should be a fucking staple in all households with Hamon in universe. There's no explanation for why it isn't more widespread.

Fat is not hueg, user. There is nothing sorrier than a fat energy being.

Joseph tried to fight DIO in Stardust Crusaders though

That was my point!
You asked why Joseph was old in Stardust Crusaders.
Because he never practiced Hamon consistently, because there wasn't a need to. Because he had never fought Dio before and presumed he was taken care of at the bottom of the ocean.

I use Polymerization on Devil Survivor and user to Summon DEVILSURVIVORANON! IN ATTACK MODE!

You are energy, allocate the energy better and you will not be fat. It takes more effort but lazy energy beings are the fat ones.

FOOL! YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTNED TO THAT SENILE OLD WRETCH OF A WIZARD WHEN HE TOLD YOU-wait, wrong realm, sorry. Hello, welcome to Bel Alcor Inc., how may we help you today?

City of Heroes
Natural Origin
Bane Spider
Mace Mastery
Colonel Duray
Hollow Point
ASSEMBLE!! (300)
Street Justice
Leadership
Gadgetry
Loa Bone
Munitions Mastery
Wanted
Ambush
Void Hunters

Colonel Duray: Brute, Street Justice, Assault Rifle, Munitions Mastery, Willpower, Martial Arts, Leadership, Body Mastery, Gadgetry, Force of Will, Super Reflexes, Regeneration

Hollow Point: Tanker Gadgetry, Street Justice, Munitions Mastery, Assault Rifle, Force Field Projection, Shield Defense, Invulnerabilty, Teleportation

Bane Spidersx3:Void Hunter Training, Dual Pistol, Assault Rifle, Body Mastery, Gadgetry, Munitions Mastery, Fighting

I love me a good ol' fashioned military squad in a super setting.

You know, in most settings I could tell you "Don't worry, the protagonist is a nice guy he'll understand and help you!"

But that's actually no t true here. Sora is a huge jackass to Nobody's and talks smack to them all the time with no regrets for killing them (even before he knew that could bring them back), and he doesn't even bother asking Heartless questions.

Thank you! By answering this summons you qualify for an all expenses paid trip to the fabulous river styx! Simply press 1 to claim your prize! Hurry while supplies last!

(Viod where prohibited all rights reserved not valid outside of the continental US or the 7th plane of torment)

Would you like to claim your prize?

Ah, I see where you didn't get what I was saying, or perhaps I was being too vauge. I was talking about the fact that he was perfectly well off during Stardust Crusaders and then during Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable he's a cripped up old man. He was a built mofo in Stardust with some gray in his hair but that's about all he'd gotten from ageing. In Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable he's been reduced to a senile old man, I was asking what gives and apparently Better Living Through Breathing Well is just too much for Joseph to deal with, even though it came naturally to him.
Also, I think was refering to the fact that here, you say he never fought Dio at all.

Joseph was always an immoral jackass slacker with few positive traits.

Oh, well, I actually haven't be to the Styx in a while, not since that debacle with the samurai from...what was it called again? Mikado? Something like that. Boy, I tell you THAT was a mess. Have you ever had to deal with not one, not two, but THREE identity theft cases, in a row, all involving the leaders of Law and Chaos, not to mention the Great Will itself? It's very stressful.

You know what? Sure, why not? I could use a vacation anyway.

Y'know at this point playing devil's advocate seems so overdone that I've actually developed a slight hatred of the term "to be fair", but...
TO BE FAIR, Heartless and Nobodies are assholes. The Nobody's first introduction to Sora is to stand on the top of a cliff and talk shit to him, while periodically attacking him, throwing Heartless at him, or involving him in evil schemes to steal all the hearts.
Heartless are also literally the embodiment of evil and darkness that he's told he has to fight from basically the moment he gets his keyblade. Not to mention they ate his island.

If you're a Nobody who can act halfway decent to him, or even come up with a cover story for why you have a heart, you can probably do alright. Especially since Nobodies don't even show up until the second game.
If you're a Heartless... well, then you basically have to show up really, really early and make a huge deal about how you're actually helpful and good. You basically have to distance yourself from the entire rest of your race. That one perk that makes you seem harmless and fun despite being a Heartless will probably help.

Well, to be fair, most Nobodies are huge jackasses. And the only intelligent Heartless Sora's ever encountered is the Seeker of Darkness.

I got a question here.

There was that plan to keep fighting each Administrator and reset the world when necessary, killing off the Administrators...

But... They killed Arcturus and regressed the world. And Arcturus was still there. What the fuck.

And in the creation of new world, I assume if religion remained, so did YHVH's influence, right?

To summarize; in Kingdom Hearts, a living being is made of a heart, body, and soul. When someone loses their heart, they become a Heartless which is formed of darkness, while the body and soul becomes a Nobody provided the person was strong enough. The more darkness in someone's heart, the stronger the Heartless. The stronger they are overall, the stronger the Nobody.

Nobodies are only as hostile as the one who commands them is. The non-humanoid ones are pretty much mindless. Heartless however are invariably hostile to living things except in the case of Sora who became a shadow for a brief moment, but was able to retain his awareness long enough to be saved. This is an oddity (or a plot hole) because the only way to restore someone who loses their heart is to kill both their heartless and their nobody.

To answer the main question; it pretty much would be as nobody thinks twice about killing a Heartless or a Nobody. A Nobody with a human form however retains awareness and can be good or evil once they realize they have free will.

Oh god.

The game lets you call Joe and Ronaldo's stuff a Bromance followed by joe explaining it.

Hibiki is awesome. Others are too

And yet, when they regressed the world after Polaris was killed, she stayed dead. As much as I love DeSu 2, that always bugged me. Eventually, I just decided that Alcor must have taken the time to make sure Polaris stayed dead, which is how Canopus caught him, where as with Arcturus he just regressed the world.

Pretty much.

I really love Hibiki's character in this game, he's hysterical. Also, at a certain point in the Triangulum arc, when someone knocks on the door and asks you to guess who, say Io. I guarantee it will be worth it.

Hey, is Dwarf Fortress even mildly survivable as a first jump?