McGuffin is a trinket with over 60 forms to it

> McGuffin is a trinket with over 60 forms to it
> Each form contains the collective unconscious of all the posters of a board on Veeky Forums and allows them to call on the collective wisdom and power of Veeky Forums.
> For example Veeky Forums allows a user to better understand natural philosophy, /k/ allows rapid mastery of weapons, /mlp/ enhances horsemanship and /r9k/ might be beneficial to wizards.

Which boards are the most useful and the ones the least? Which boards would a character most often?

>Have to roll for SAN to use it for extended periods of time
>It gradually deteriorates charisma and other stats based on the board you're using
Not a bad idea OP

Veeky Forums for the power of ants

>/d/ is a will check to resist nausea
>people who save are merely aroused

>you have an erection no matter what

Is that Kate's airplane?

>/mlp/ actually knowing anything about horses that isn't about sex
heh good joke

> /b/ is a saving throw against Cancer
> Acts as Deck of many things

/pol/ does something with persuasion (aka redpilling)

. . . or delusion

Conjuration/Illusions (of happenings)?

ALL HAIL THE WINSLOW

Suggestion, obviously.
>of *course* you shouldn't trust those halflings. Here, look at this magic infograph I prepared just for this occasion that clearly shows that 60% of drug users are halflings, despite them being only 20% of the population! Just trust me, cuck!

i like the idea of /pol/ granting 'conviction' to whatever cause the user bends his will towards, no matter how fallacious or retarded it might be. could be useful for going undercover etc

Illusions and constructs

>Illusions
>Constructs
But that's Jewish user

>McGuffin is the disassembled cogs of a literal hate machine

And you just gave me my next modern campaign hook.

>60% of drug users are halflings, despite them being only 20% of the population!

That's statistically possible tho

/po/ makes you great at folding, cutting, and gluing paper. Anything more useless than that?

/out/ and /trv/ are pretty solid choices for most RPG characters.

/diy/ would probably be the most useful for average people. Great crafting skills and able to build almost anything. But also cursed with terrible ideas to build useless or outright stupid/dangerous shit.

/tv/ makes you a big guy
/x/ allow you to watch the true reality
/a/ converts you into a cute little girl
/r9k/ gives you depression
Veeky Forums makes you no homo
/lgbt/ makes you homo
/an/ let you talk with animals

/po/ could give skill at handling old or delicate papers, like antique tomes or magical scrolls.

/a/ grants enhanced speed that impresses others to the point where their first reaction is to say "He's fast!"

Or is that simply an illusory construct created by /pol/?

/po/ should also give the ability to animate paper constructs. and also be the most comfy and zen person to have ever existed.

/po/ should give mental invisibility that causes people to forget you exist.