How bad is it going to be when BTC inevitably crashes?

This shit is going to be worse than Tulipmania.
Feels good to be a nocoiner desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

monerobenchmarks.info/
cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=9800&HashingUnit=H/s&PowerConsumption=1750&CostPerkWh=0.12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just sold yesterday and doubled my cash. Sorry nocoiner

Sorry senpai. Shit is going to skyrocket once all the Jews lose their money shorting it

>went from $1000 to $2000
Woah, big spender ova here!

Get out now. The worst part is that all the people that do lose their money will be begging the rest of us to save them.

Word around the block is, it’s all going to come crashing down on sunday.
Sell Sell Sell!!!

Everyone buy precious metals.
If Trump is indicted, you win!

Bad. Bunch of asshurt soccer moms who heard about buttcoin from talk radio are going to give Congress an excuse to assfuck everyone who uses an exchange.

Crypto zealots will say this is great because they’re getting back to their roots. In reality though Dave & Buster’s tokens will have more value.

It will probably correct to 10k soon, then shoot up to 300k around August 2018.

This is actually really good. All the people who have no idea about shares will panic sell. Most normies will panic sell. The price is stabilising its absolutly normal that it goes down after it went up. Bank will try to short bitcoin and they will realize it won't work and they will lose a lot of money. Diversify, think before you act and embrace the technology that is changing the world. Not accepting this as a fact just shows how moronic you are.

Screencap this. End of year 20k, next year 40-50k.

It will change everything.

You have a stack? Silver or gold?

>price will only go higher after crashing, forever

no not forever. It will crash again its normal. The price has to stabilise itself. Trade with stoploss if you can't afford to wait.

No you're a nocoiner brianlet faggot.

Warren Buffett, JP Morgan, all the bigwigs say it’s a mirage.
Now they wouldn’t just lie about something like this, would they?

Some guy on CNBC the other day predicted it would cap at 300k then permanently plummet to 0

>warren buffett
>jp morgan
dude those are the people who know about stocks and shares but have absolutly no idea how blockchain works or how bitcoin works. They are all too oldschool. They don't even know how HFT(high frequency trading) works. It's different plain and simple. Buffet is mostly only long on vanilla stocks.
also it doesn't make sense what the cnbs guy said. Absolut idiotic.

obviously i meant the cycle would go on forever

which is silly

I got out at a ittle over $17k, didnt want to be greedy
feels good man

why is the cycle silly? Have you ever traded a share? Do you know how stocks and share work? How currencies work? How bitcoin affects currencies? I'm sure you can't even answer one of those questions.

>Being this much of a wagecuck normie
Yeah it's best sticking to the honest, hardworking way of making money. I agree with you on that.

I really hope it will crash, normie scum will lose interest and the prize will become stable. It became so volatile it's hard to use it. Wish we could bring back time to the good old days.

Good job. Now buy again when you think it won't go down anymore. Its actually free money. 20k end of year.

I made about 9x on my money since june or so, got out when I saw it dip below $17
will def be buying in when all the normies leave the market out of fear and devalue it

right now its just the ECB laundering money its handing to EU nations to keep them from going into negative gdp growth. so the price is bloated despite shut downs of locations trading them and no central bank officially backing it

when it drops i dont expect much fallout since its just the ECB dumping money it was going to hand over anyways it just wants to save the EU the embarrassment

what price do you predict?

>price is bloated despite no central banks officially backing it
>bloated despite no central bank
riight, cuz central banks do a tremendously great job of stopping currency from inflating
more like its got to the valuation that it currently has because no central banks are backing it

not quite sure. im really just going to wait a little while and watch before I make judgement. I have a lot of faith in the BTC but this is uncharted territory and what I dont have faith in are the normies who just see it as an investment vehicle. Im going to watch over the next few days and make a decision. will probably just reinvest what I initially put into it and keep the other 7x as profits gained

diversify it is my best advice. Other coins have much better technology. Look into something like this:
50% bitcoins
20% eth
20% iota
10% altcoins (ark, monero, neo)

i'm actually doing the same right now. Just analysing and trying to figure out when to jump back in.

AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAH

JEWS ARE TRYING TO MEME A BITCOIN CRASH

>bragging about 20k
Nice chump change, poorfag

What about Litecoin?

yea split it up as you please. I just didn't mention it but i will buy it aswell. maybe do something like
30% bitcoin
20% eth
20% litecoin
20% iota
10% altcoins

its just important that you diversify.

How do you turn your crypto into cash? Completely new to crypto considering buying some bitcoin and iota but how do you turn them into cash?

I hope every bitcoiner kills themselves over Christmas and it causes their children to lose hope in humanity.

Bitcoin is inflationary. If it goes down just keep waiting until it inevitably goes back up. Some coins will be lost forever because of missing wallets and other things, meaning n% of a bitcoin's value would inevitably rise, given enough time. That list bit is the catch, it could be until after you die.

Think it will dip down closer to 10k at some point again.

I know it's probably still gonna trend upward for a good while, but I would like to wait for another dip.

I mean deflationary. I should fucking kill myself.

20k in Trudeau bucks as well... sad you're proud..

Not bad at all. This is one of the tamest bubbles ever. During the web bubble people were cashing out their 401ks, remortgaging their houses, and putting their life savings into any stock with a ".com" in the company name.

im going to take a portion of my profits and invest in some gpu's for mining.
a $300 video card right now will mine $700 monero each month

>a $300 video card right now will mine $700 monero each month
Citation needed

its all part of the game

tulipmania never happened at the scale people think it did. Shitcoin is the kind of noxious meme that gains relevance by people talking about it, hence why parasites hype it over here 24/7 hoping idiots will buy into it

whatever money is spent to buy bitcoin is far more parasitical though?

echoTHEYecho have enough USD fiat to sit as long as they want consolidating short positions/contracts to push the market down to echoTHEIRecho long contracts poised to buy back at 2015 prices.

But it going to happen rappidly in order to spark a debate meant to justify (((REGULATION))) of crypto in general.

Now would be the time for /pol/ to get ahead of the narrative by generating memes that highlight how the market operated just fine before major financial institutions could manipulate a market through futures financial instruments.

LOOK HOW SCARED JEWS ARE OF BITCOIN

Y u lying

heres just an example...
>monerobenchmarks.info/
13X POWERCOOLER "RED DEVIL" RX 580
>cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/xmr?HashingPower=9800&HashingUnit=H/s&PowerConsumption=1750&CostPerkWh=0.12
profit: $600/month

good luck.

How do I stop being a nocoin cuck and get in on the cryptoshekels?

>le tulipmania
this is a meme. lasted a couple months, no bankruptcies

Bitcoin is a manifestation of roko's basilisk.
>unknown creator
>uses greed (predictable human reactions) to motivate people into creating a world wide network of processing power the like that has never been seen before.

Im just saying this as a casual statement though, I mean you no harm roko plz dont end me.

>casually mentioning the basilisk
What a world we live in.

Delete this. You're only harming people!

>btc
>crash
It's growing stronger. It'll hit 20k by the end of the year and 50k 6 months after that.

I remember lurking on /b/ when they were worth next to nothing. People were giving em away and ordering pizza with them n shit.

BTC is being pumped up by super-Jews like cernovich right now, which means many boomers are getting into the action. Boomers are easily spooked and any news coming out related to computing could have btc crashing for a moment which will allow you to buy cheap. Just wait, people pushing up the price like this are mostly retarded and it will crash for a retarded reason before rising again. Or just buy monero and litecoin.

>calls himself a bitcoiner
>he didn't ride the dip

That's 13 separate cards chained together you idiot.

>tfw you got in at 700 and sold yesterday

>Diversify, think before you act and embrace the technology that is changing the world.

The only thing Bitcoin changes is the amount of money in people's back accounts.

pic related

>faggits that don't understand btc was created by US govt just like TOR

This assumes there will always be demand for it. Why not just use a better coin?

Not quite as bad as when the global market crashes and everything enters hyper inflation because nobody wanted to pay their bills or reign in their governments. 20 trillion user. The clock is ticking.

>us flag
Hopefully you mean the first time it hit 700 because otherwise uncle Sam will enjoy butt fucking you in taxes because you weren't wise to hold on for a year.

what is iota? and how do you get it?

Thanks to Crypto in general I can quit my job soon. No more wageslaving for me. I make a shit ton as a day trader, great volatility.

But it doesn't have a use at all. It's not like gold or silver or even (((diamonds))), it's just more goys getting on board which jacks the price up because they think some other goy will come along later, jack the price higher, and then they can get out at a profit. It's a Pyramid Scheme at absolute best.

I just sold my BTC today in the morning.

Predicting it to shoot down after release of futures

Just bought $50 worth

Its gonna come back

Correct me if I'm wrong but wont everyone and their mother rush to buy bitcoin if a big drop comes?

Bitcoin is so volatile I doubt that many bitcoin holders will panic when it drops.

Can you make a guide please?

>Fiat money is shit
>Sells his Bitcoins for more fiat money

Tell us your secrets senpai

eh, if you did this with amazon or apple you'd be incredible rich right now

Eventually you wont need to.

Hopefully Bitcoin will fully crash on December 14th so we can get a double dose of reddit tard tears.

Can I get a quick brainlet rundown on buying, storing and cashing in cryptoshekels?

Oohh!
I really enjoy Veeky Forums. Not many know that nice example of this story of getting money out of nowhere repears over and over again.
In Russia we had MMM ( same thing) and THESE MORONS BELIVE THIS AGAIN!

Why are you people so bitter. Every single fucking thread theres at least 3 of you babbling salty bullshit non stop. MUH UBBBUBBUBLE HURRRRR, ITS GONNA C-C-COLLAPSEEEEE ERRRHRHURHRURHRUGRRR. Get a life.

Even the BBC were shilling for it yesterday with 2 articles on their front page. Today I opened a bloomberg link and on their sidebar was an article about Bitcoin Whales. I shit you not.

>BUY MY COINS!
no :^)

No ones telling you to buy anything brainlet.

Bitcoin won't crash, it's value will be over 1 000 000$ before January 2019

looks like it's following gold like charts
its going to peak then halve

>the bubble wont pop guys!
>invest!
Yes you are. We dont want any.

Bitcoin can not crash - it's the Millenial Neets first asset, they're pumping every last cent of their money earned in dead end jobs into it, forever.

Why are you even in this thread then. Just to spwe bitter bullshit everywhere for hours?
>Your coins are dumbbb
>you're going to lose everyything and Im gonnna laugh hahAHURHURURGURR.
You're like a pile of vomit that repulses everyone that encounters it.

Your like a crack head. Always chasing that first high. You can't get it back bro.

Bubbles only exist due to government intervention into the markets causing empty growth, and well being in said markets and government expenditures. Real development is slow in such a system which why bitcoin is not a bubble,

When it crashes those same people now hysterically proclaiming it to be the new currency will have made a fortune anyway, so they probably won't care. It's the masses that lose.

Made $20K in a week sorry nokoiner

implying crypto is anything more than digital fiat.

>Fed creates money
>Fed is stacked with Goldman Sachs
>Goldman Sachs runs CME's bitcoin futures contract
Up or down, (((they))) will be in complete control

It seems to be back declining where it belongs ever since people remembered it exists.

You need to crawl back under the rock from wence you came. You sour fuck.

So can someone finally tell me what I can buy with this shit?