Day trader

I need someone to help me Day trade. You would come to my location and help me out. As i can't do it all day I need someone to be here and do it for me. I know about stop loss and all that other BS but i need someone here to be actively trading. Don't say get a bot or buy a bot cause i want a human being doing it. You must be experienced.

I know this might sound like some BS posting but it's not.

-You must live in Los Angeles County
-Experienced
-Again, you'll be trading on my accounts with my BTC
-Pay will be discussed

This is no BS POSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MrE2PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you could come out to my location
I stopped reading there I'm not gonna raped by a anonymous Veeky Forums user I met under the guise of him wanting to learn day trading.

LMAO......i cant stop laughing " i'm not gonna raped by a user" jdsa;kfjslk;dfjlk;sdf

I'm dead serious about the posting not the rape...

How much btc are you working with?

volume?

your account will have $5K for sure but if you really know your stuff $10K

LOL this is the wrong place to be looking for help.

I would take OP out on his offer but something tells me he only has about 4 digits in crypto

i'll send you a pic of what's in one of my nano's . if you send me a pic of your ID with all your personal info covered except the State and Zip code....

Sure send me the BTC and ill invest it and keep you updated i live in kansas city tho

los angeles county only .....you smart user.

I'll only do it if i get to suck your peen afterwards.

not everyone is out to pull a scam! i made some good gains this year i'm tired of trading i need someone to do it.. this is a great opportunity for those of you NEETS, Autist or what ever you call your selfs, but instead i get BS like this funny guy....

> Go to OP's house.
> Agree to 1 month pay in advance
> He goes to work
> Steal all his bitcoin
> He comes back
> Rape him

Hey hit me up OP

So ill be wagecuck when I can make x10 trading w your sum instead
ok

I'm also in KC, hit me up and let's take over this town: [email protected]

percent?

Just join this group, they say when to buy and sell discord.gg/MrE2PY

Fuck u Pajeet

you have to be absolutely retarded to let anyone from Veeky Forums trade with your money.

you should probably look into dr assisted suicide programs

So peanuts. You realize anyone decent is making minimum 200/day and reinvesting. Anyone that takes you up on your offer will lose your money

B.S $200 a tiny % if that is making $200 a day...don't be fucken retarded.go play monopoly. you're probably this guy...

hey if you're down i manage a group of local LA jews money. I live in Brentwood. hmu on wickr