If you still don't have this fucking once in a lifetime you deserve to be soooo poor

If you still don't have this fucking once in a lifetime you deserve to be soooo poor.

how high will it go

Agreed, that's why it's 33% of muh portfolio and I added more today

Legit chance to 1000x especially with token burn. Can't wait.

Holding req, ark, omg, link and busy accumulating

Now this is a shitcoin

guess you didn't get the memo that the house of cards is falling

what will 50k REQ be worth in 6 months?

4/10 fud because I didn't hate house of cards

at least 50k USD, maybe double

Where were people when we shilled this shit at $.03-04? THREE FUCKING WEEKS. Y'all could have been at 120% gains by now, with the best yet to come

nice quads but why did you repost this

i bought in too high and it just got to break even at 886. should i sell and hope to get in at a lower price point?

Bought ico and doubled my stash by buying the low, everyone could have seen this coming

explain

watch how this thing slowly crawls up after testnet release, it migth have a small 30% boost if its lucky, then a small dump, but the small crawl will be miraculous as it catches the whole crypto world by storm

this is gonna crawl up like PPT, slow and steady

When is the testnet release??

Any time between now and next update (2 wk max)

What about the other million coins that are supposed to go up in the next few months? Ark, salt, iota, nexus, neo, monero, there are so many to choose from. what makes req so special? frankly its name is kind of gay so ill probably steer clear of this one and go for cooler sounding ones like nexus and neo.

should i sell the news when its released?

20k here but i have no clue when to sell...

look at the populous chart if you want an idea what will happen to req

All In

Went all in at 3 cents. Went from 12k to 51k. WHEW LAD

I think we're past that stage now. Barely bumped the price down at all when last update was released and that had a ton of fud material for the tards to use so

whew lad indeed, Good job user

whats ur price prediction 2018

Been thinking about REQ for 2 weeks now. Too pumped right now or still time to join the party?

>slowly crawls up after testnet
Like how everyone said Raiden would and then it crashed. Good times.

its barely getting started. just look how strong its been while other alts are slaughtered. that is the #1 sign of thrusters being engaged. don't watch from the sidelines as this coin rockets to mars.

That's particularly why I've been considering it. Shit has been steady not going below .09 cents since I started watching it and usually when a coin is being shilled hard as fuck on Veeky Forums it will crash in a few days instead of hold the line like REQ has been.

This coin is the easiest buy of the year.

It should have a market cap of at least 300M for now, anything below is a buy

You missed the big dip. If you buy now IMO it will be a short term mistake. You could probably get it cheaper if you watch for another small dip in the next day or two. Long term just hope you buy it before colossus comes out (no one knows when, sometime within the next week or two.)

its been shilled hard but for once biz is shilling good coins. there's been a lot of good coin shilling going on here with XLM and XMR too.

the majority of token holders of REQ are south koreans and chinese. they literally dont care what biz thinks and drive the market. they love this coin and so it will moon, its that simple. not to mention this is an actual good project that is going to have a much higher market cap in the next few months.

pic related

yeah I saw the one to 592 today, I think I'm just gonna set a buy order at 700 with my ltc profits from yesterday and forget it for the month

This was one of the first coins I wanted. I came into like a noob, fucked up day trading on this barely breaking even. Though, now I'm well mannered and understand how to trade in this market. Going to invest, while day trade shit coins. This is a great project and look at their content, really good looking.

Good time to buy untill 500 mil

>this fucking once in a lifetime
But this isn't BTC, ETH, LTC, or ANT? So there really will be other chances then?

will it dip lower than this?

yes

good. i just sold to break even. i bought to high last time at 866. what do you think is a good price to buy back in?

>name sounds gay
>ill go with nexus
>nexus

how? where? do I buy it.

figure it out you fucking normie

So this is a bullshit thread then?

Binance

>tfw limit sold at 0.00000900 BTC and we just barely got there and managed to sale all my shares
feels good man
might buy back in when it dips to .10 cents again tomorrow or will buy IOTA if it dips to ~3.80

Is it fine if I buy tomorrow? Planning on buying 500

lol every time you think crypto investors couldnt be more retarded you read shit like this and learn you were wrong

I 10x my investment, what's the biggest wallets look like? I'm gunna join them soon.

>only 500
yea look for it at 0.10 cents though if you can get it that low, it usually hovers at 12 cents atm can boost to 13, 10 is the lowest it will really go

>doesn't get spoonfed
>calls thread bullshit
I fantasize about taking a baseball bat to skulls of people who think and act like this. Can you make even the most superficial effort to do your own research?