Selling coin collection

I have an old coin collection I want to sell. I just don't know how to go about it. Should i sell it at coin store or online?
I did some research but having a hard time finding a valuation.

just hold it

no one wants your shit coins....it's all about crypto you fag!!

Why? I want to invest it. I can give pictures and more information if you guys can help me.
Its mostly a Canadian coin collections but it has some coins from europe too.

Give it to me OP I'll sell it for you.

This is the coin collection

This looks like the most valuable coin

The fairest price I've found is Calgary Coin if you're from Calgary. The guy there always pays exactly what everything is worth.

i live near vancouver

nice bags faggot

Search your coin on ebay and specify "sold listings". That is the best I can think of

go to a professional coin appraiser, he'll catalog everything you've got and make an appraisal of your collection's value, then make you a cash offer. If you don't like his offer you'll at least have his written appraisal which you can then take to any coin dealer and bargain with them. That's what I did and was happy with it.

Are any of these from north pole minerals user?

that's not worth shit

Wait until silver price recovers. If your coins aren't certified, they aren't really worth much. Pcgs can certify them but it will cost you. Ebay is probably your best bet right now.

look it up on coin collecting websites, the faggots here dont know shit (including me)

shitcoins

Look at what similar stuff is going for on ebay. Get offers from multiple coin shops.

go to coinflation.com there you can begin yer search to find out what it's worth. then. take it to a local coin dealer maybe a few silvers, and a few uncirculated proofs. find out how they add up in fair value,

Calgary coin is incomparable because the guy who owns it is basically an insanely obsessed coin hoarder/collector that knows everything about coins possible. He's got thousands of coin encyclopedias shelved and strewn across the shop, and simply lives off of buying people's coins. Pleasant guy, will tell you honestly if what you own isn't worth anything, though.

Find the Vancover equivalent of that I guess, some private coin shop owned by some collecting nut. I'm sure there's one or two around.

Those carson city morgan dollars (those in the black cassette) i think you can safely sell on ebay for market value. The rest considering how it's graded should also be an easy sell.. if you are wondering about price just check ended auctions on ebay.

try to sell any popularly collected items on ebay. sell the rest for melt value