ITT we predict the future price of Monero

ITT we predict the future price of Monero.

I'll start

$1000 a coin by July 2018

8000usd before 2019

Is XMR really the sleeping giant or crypto?

250-260 next minute

Same, maybe a bit earlier

10k before 2019

We can only dream user

Yes. Not even shilling, unlike buttcoin if Monero were legit, we'd all be able to avoid taxes without doing silly horseshit on localbitcoins.

If crypto becomes regulated, could Monero be banned due to its usage as... well... you know?

I want to invest in it but this feels like the first coin the ((((government))) would come after and shut down.

$2000 by EOY 2018

How will anyone prove you used monero?

Maybe, Monero is inherently shifty. It wouldn't happen over night, though.

Monero doesn't strike me as the sort of coin that would ever get regulated. It would be things like Bitcoin, Eth and Litecoin that will get regulated.

they can literally suck our dicks m8
Buy monero its the Greatest.
nice cup and handle forming too, I would advise to put some % of your portfolio into it

BOYS I'm going all in on Monero.

Banning mining in a single country doesnt matter. Look what happened in China.

Cant ban private keys either, so Monero is pretty invincible.

I dont see a scenario where Monero doesnt keep going up over time, right?

As long as rich normies become more tech savvy, Monero will be the ideal place to hide and launder money.

As soon as all the rich russians and saudis learn how to use Monero, its going straight up.

Doesn't that mean it's more than likely gonna get banned from all the fugging exchanges because of the goberment? I wanna go all in on monero, but I'm worried it's too good for it own good.

No because they want to keep it active so they can monitor entry and exit points. Its basically a gigantic honeypot for them, I hold btw and think its a great coin.

Also if digits Monero to $5000 by the end of summer 2018

Don't go all in on monero just yet.

Before monero can really (((moon))) either ark (with its encoded listerner tech) or any other decentralized exchange needs to take off.

Once that happens monero will moon to the heavens and beyond.

It has not mooned as hard as it should because in the mind of every investor is the possibility that it gets banned. That's why it is lurking in the top 20 waiting for the right moment to moon.

That's what I see happening.

Monero staying a top 10-30 coin as long as the possibility of a ban remains on the table. Once decentralized exchange technology becomes a reality and stopping Monero becomes too difficult it will obviously moon to top 5 or less.

Question, apart from Monero being good for anonymity, tax evasion and buying drugs, what makes it better than bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum? Will it just be the panama of the internet?

Anonymous fungible and untraceable are its goals. Blockchains killer app is currency and monero is the best form so far.

For me it's all about taxes, once you reach a certain level of wealth. The dog taking the biggest piece of your pie is Uncle Sam.

If I ever reach 1 mill USD and cash out to fiat, I sure as fuck don't want to lose $350k of my blood, sweat and tears if I don't have to.

How is it for scalability?

While we are talking about privacy and anonymity, how do cloakcoin and Komodo stack up, and can mysterium find a niche along side monero, do the two compliment each other?

The thing is wouldn't it's mass scale adoption also be it's downfall? Governments aren't just gonna sit their and let that happen.

At the moment my rationalization is like this:

>Excellent developer community. The sort of community you would expect out of Bitcoin if it didn't get co-opted by miner centralization. These guys are literally phds, software engineer and developer veterans, scientists. Very focused on pushing forward the coin's capability. As an example, the latest implementation to monero should reduce transaction size and transaction fees 8 fold.

>Adaptable blocksize. Avoids entirely the btc cuck drama of "big blocks vs small blocks". The monero ecosystem increases blocksize automatically in peak times and reduces block size block size again in down times. Is not a perfect solution but needless to say with this feature alone monero takes out at least 6 shitcoins from the top 100 coins claiming "speed" is their edge over bitcoin. Including Lite coin

> New feature coming that routes all interactions with the Monero ecosystem through tor and I2p. Making it essentially impossible to censor or shutdown. A first step towards becoming truly decentralized money.

10k by 2021

screencap this

bad

validating transactions requires a key image which can never have appeared in the chain.

O(1) lookup, O(n) space.