>Jennifer is the author of the books 'Chess Bitch' and 'Play Like a Girl'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Shahade

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=318779
ryersonian.ca/blindfolded-chess-match-transformed-into-digital-poetry-at-slc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OP is the author of this gay thread

Am I on the wrong board, I could've sworn this was Veeky Forums...

I don't know shit about her or chess aside from the basic rules, but I am pretty surprised to find out they bother with there being both a "grandmaster" and "woman grandmaster" title

But uh, for what purpose does this thread exist?

>for what purpose does this thread exist?
Shitposting, the greatest purpose of all.

sage

Chess is Olympic sport. That's where having female category comes from.

Coincidentally, back when I was playing juniors, regional top dog happened to be a bitch.

ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=318779

>I am pretty surprised to find out they bother with there being both a "grandmaster" and "woman grandmaster" title
I do know why you would be surprised by that, having a female only bracket/ranking is pretty common. Even in competitions where the physical differences between men and women don't seem to give advantage or disadvantage (it's not like chess is a physically strenuous activity).

What's up with those spectators, they look bored as fuck.

The black girl on the backgound is tasty as fuck.

>surprised to find out they bother with there being both a "grandmaster" and "woman grandmaster" title

Merge the two, and you effectively purge women from the ranks of competitive chess.

>But uh, for what purpose does this thread exist?

OP posted a FEEEEEEEMALE

Aren't you upset yet?

>Merge the two
Would that make it "woman grandmaster squared"?

You're not purging anyone, FIDE Master (and higher) is for lifetime, it doesn't get revoked after your ELO drops or after you quit playing competitively.

>I'm doing a thing... WHILE BEING A WOMAN!
>I'm so speshul!

This shit needs to stop.

>Woman(Grandmaster)^2

There you go

>What's up with those spectators, they look bored as fuck.
They're watching chess.

It's less "I'm" and more "She's" because I'm pretty sure she's not the OP of this thread.

Shouldn't it be "Grand Mistress?"

That's in the lobby of a student building at Ryerson. I imagine they're just there studying, waiting for something, or using the free internet.

That sounds way too hot for Chess.

Was she the victim of an freak superglue accident or what.

That's where you're wrong.

This is not /v/, though.

wtf what? Awoman wrote a book about her experiences? Do tell...

ITT: Anons desperately dancing around the awful truth that they would choke a bitch to get those shoes.

I don't think OP realizes how little a shit Veeky Forums actually gives about his gynophobia.

>Someone objects to one woman's actions
>"FUCKER HATES ALL WOMEN!"

Yeah, no.

This.

What the fuck is up with the Olympic committee and dropping the ball?

And the actions you object to are....? Writing books about chess?

High heel sneakers are cool and you don't see them enough.

>Chess is Olympic sport.
The Olympics really are working hard to be just a joke.

If you've read about the politics in ancient Greece, then you'll know that the Olympics have always been a joke and pretty much 0 percent about actual sporting.

Well, the sporting was a means to end end, specifically advertising deals, even back then.
Same with cheating/doping.

Am I supposed to start giving a shit now?

No. You have to use the grammatically incorrect adjective 'woman', like in 'woman police officer' or 'woman chairperson'. You can't say 'mistress' because that word can be used to mean 'illegitimate lover' and you can't use the grammatically correct (but still stupid sounding) 'female grand mistress' because the word 'female' is an insult used by misogynists to de-legitimize women's issues (we know this is true because gender studies textbooks use the word 'male' as an insult to de-legitimize male issues so obviously men do the same thing but worse)

I bet you've read a lot of gender studies textbooks

That actually is the first thing I thought when I saw the pic.

Not even going to bother to look up OPs link bait. Busy looking for shoes.

Is it an etiquette faux pas to dress loudly like that? I mean isn't it rather distracting and rude? This isn't televised Texas hold 'em.

Judging by the crowd it looks like a pretty informal game

Dude has some nice shoes.

The chicks' are dumb. Holy fuck try harder.

She's playing blindfolded and while listening to the sound of jackhammers non-stop.

Also, her moves are being transcribed into poetry.

ryersonian.ca/blindfolded-chess-match-transformed-into-digital-poetry-at-slc/

This is "interior semiotics" level retarded.

Like with e-sports?

I think this might just be the most goddamn pretentious thing I have ever read

They've been doing it for over 100 years.
At the 1904 Olympics, USA took all three medals for Tug of War. Then the Brits did the same thing the next time around. Because Tug of War was an olympic sport and countries were allowed to enter as many teams as they felt like.
1908 had a "water motorsports", with three events. All three of the events only had gold medalists because everyone else involved capsized due to strong weather. Also, they were in motorboats anyway, which defeats the point of the whole shebang.
There have also been (Now discontinued) events where only one or two countries even bothered to send players, winning almost by default.

being a retarded hipster

look, the GitP forum called, they want their tumblrina bitchboy back.

>play blindfolded
>listen to jackhammers nonstop
>lose every time
>have excuse every time
brilliant. Nobody can say they beat you in a fair match. That's some 3D chess right there.

I don't think you intended to, but you're doing a good job proving the other guy's point.