Ground floor, user

take one good look at this UI and ask yourself why you're not strapped into this moon mission user. you literally hate money if you don't get why this is going to succeed. the time is now.

Okay, for once and for all, lets clarify what that statement meant:
Just as YCombinator selects teams, ING selects teams. Their team won from 65 other european teams, which is a big deal. So why is ING asking for this? Moneytis (their first project) was not an ico, whereas Request, is an ICO. Why is being an ICO such a big deal? Because of the uncertainty of the european laws concerning ICOs. Does that mean their team was suddenly not the best over 65 others? No. Does that mean ING doesnt believe in them? No, the laws for ICOs are just not there yet.

On 21 September, the three startups (ONE BEING CURRENT REQ TEAM) will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest. The six teams will work to validate their ideas and business model and create a viable product that is ready to launch. They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.

PS: How about you all stop being so reactionary? Would you all have sold when ETH dipped from $3 to less than $1, where it then stayed for fucking months? Would you have believed the FUD with everyone was calling ETH, DETH? Y'all don't make any money by FOMOing in and out of positions.

"but muh 10% increase/decrease". Who gives a fuck when you can just hold for a 5-10x or more?

Time in the market > timing the market.

Also, reminder request didn't dip when bitcoin went on a tear a few days ago when EVERYTHING ELSE was down 20% or more.

Also, now it's at an all time high. Stay poor.

the best market indicator i know of is fud. when the fud hits, coins moon. just bought another 100k, thanks user.

The UI looks fuckin' sweet desu

REQ > LINK

The momentum is with us.

I remember the attack on REQUEST after ICO. Laughing all the way to the bank. to the moon buckos

soon.jpeg

FUCK

i just got even comfier with my REQ stack.

> buy $250 REQ at 7c
> buy $1000 LINK at 27c
REQ is keeping me afloat. Wish I had more of it. But these days I'm too scared to trade my LINK

to be honest, i would abandon the LINK at a loss and fomo it into REQ if it touches 00024-25.

If I miss LINK mission I'll hang myself. THat's for sure. Holding that fucker till it makes me rich or broke

>take one good look at this UI and ask yourself
Ask myself what bootstrap is? Did they buy a $50 theme instead of a $20 one?

Buy now? Wait for dip? :/

Oh my!
Am I actually holding a coin that is green while everything else is bleeding?
Lucky me!

Multiplied my ETH with the bitcoin madness and it's effects on REQ's value. Strange, the market seems to have assigned a 0.11 USD value to REQ regardless of BTC or ETH value. I'll be jumping back in soon for long term, for now BTC volatility is presenting profit opportunities.

Can you explain a little better how that works and what you did?

Fucking hard work.to unload 1 mill req. Been occupied for nearly 2 hours now. ...

Donate 10k to me

I can take some of your hands. I have 12 sats of BTC to trade.

I too, will be if I have to. It's for a good cause, I put out wildfires and save houses, but I don't make much money...

*Beg if I have to.