Just bought 100k only because of this meme

end your life

to be fair, you need a really high iq to understand rick and morty

reddit, go back to it

No one cares about your cartoon

WUBBALUBBADUBDUBBBBBBB!!!

quality thread

turd miself into monerorrick

Dang. I got out of LINK with a slight loss a week ago when it hit 25 cents. You know why? Because I don't care how much potential a coin has if the developers have ZERO communication with the community/investors. Literally zero updates, shit website that hasn't been updated, Rory being vague as usual, Sergay totally MIA. Why the fuck hasn't this shit totally gotten dusted like Confido?
>but muh oracle
>but muh missing link
>but muh swift

fuck all that. if any of you Linkies have any more brain power left it's time to move on to something that won't get blown out of the water once a legitimate company takes on what Chain Link TRIED to do.

good luck anons.

You need to update your FUD, the website was updated yesterday

Yeah, I'm glad I sold at 30 cents when it pumped a while ago. Put those funds in LTC and feeling much better. Glad Link isn't pulling down my portfolio anymore, fuck this shitcoin

I'll be glad when I'm still holding at $1, $2, $4, $16...

kek GOT EEEEEEM

You will seriously consider suicide if LINK becomes adopted by a SWIFT or other major companies.
Visualize it, you are standing in front of the mirror before you go to work, repeating the same explanation to your reflection - that you give your reflection every morning. "They didn't communicate well.. that is why is sold at 0.25$."
How can you go on after that? the answer is, you can't, a part of you will be dead - you will become like one of those adults that were molested as a child, with scars so big on their soul that they are beyond healing and will just wander through their life ghoulishly..

LOL. Deluded. That's right D-E-L-U-D-E-D. . $1, $4, $16 LINK? I outright laughed and almost spit out my coffee of this laptop. LINK is gonna be the coin that hurt the most.... to it's holders. If oracles are actually needed I'm near positive there will be a legitimate group that starts a actual project that is done professionally. I love how LINK marines are convinced they will be millionaires. Maybe those that went balls deep during ICO and sold at the top. Everyone else still holding are teens going balls deep with $150.

GL

This joke amuses me.

I said "if LINK becomes adopted", there is nothing delusional about speculating about your potential suicide if LINK becomes adopted..
That is why I never sell a coin I have bought, I will rather regret not buying a coin, instead of regretting selling a coin.

Copy pasted everywhere, this guy has an agenda

>That is why I never sell a coin I have bought
my man

This is so bad, I know it's ironic shitposting, but fucking christ.