BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP

BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kek the dip hasn't even started not buying your bags pajeet

I'm buying at 8k.

I bought at ATH :(

if i paid now, but the payment hasn't cleared for another two days, do it get it at this price, or that price?

8K is alitte high desu. I am shooting for 5.5k

we never tested 5k properly, im buying at 2.5k

Don't kill yourself, it'll go back up.
Probably smart to sell now and buy back lower though, to limit the damage.

the price you made the order at

are you j u s t?

this price

It depends where you're buying your BTC from. Buying from Coinbase? Prices are locked in at the time of purchase.

i'm buying at 1.75

coinjar.com.au

if it ever unironically hits

is there a better place to buy then coinbase? I was checking out gdax but I dunno where else to buy.

I'm buying at 1.2k

profit from the redline swing.

Watching you normies bleed, don't worry guys it's only money.

Binance

Forever is a long time but essentially yes

kek

>people were laughing when we told them it's a dead cat bounce
>people actually thought they are buying the dip
LOL this is truly the best timeline

we been though 80% crashes before, its is crypto my friend not stocks, we need those crashes to weed out normies also im unironically loading dgb now that crashed 90% from its ath

Bittrex. US based, management team have good background, also regulated.

Deal with rice - you pay the price.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahahaahahahahahahaha *deep inhales* CAUSE I'M FREEEEEEEEE.
FREE FAAAALLLLIIN
(falling free free falling now I'm)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I BOUGHT THE DIP AT 15K

>the correction only takes a few hours
This is really the market of stupid people

korea free fall boys

can you (or someone) post a liveview screen from gook exchange?

I wanna see the firework before it happens here

do not catch falling knifes, user.

the same pattern happening on all exchanges simultaneously thanks to bots

THE PLURAL OF KNIFE IS KNIVES

AHHHHHHH

Although Korea is shedding hundreds of $ USD faster than GDAX and Finex at this point

unironically bought 0.05 btc a few min ago at -10% from yesterday.

My reasoning here is that USDT is still moving around massive sums of Tether around to multiple accounts. With the release of futures happening tomorrow, I'm thinking that Tether might just try to start another pump either tomorrow or later on this week. If you've been paying attention, every time the market starts to dip in the direction of a crash, Tether issues more USDT, then pumps up the market to bring it back up. My guess is in the short term, for the month or so, the release of futures will be seen as a perfect opportunity for Bitfinex/Tether to pump the market one more time before the EOY.

I'm probably wrong, but Tether is still in the game. They haven't made their next move yet. But I'm positive they're going to lead another artificial pump of bitcoin soon.

What reasons would they have not to?

lol get raped, nerd.

>FUTURES
>GENERAL BEAR TREND
>BUYING IN A DOWNTREND

oh shit kid why do you hate money

Long bitcoin! you will be rich!

>13k
got it

bought the dip, like a one window minute of opportunity then big sac chad came and up it goes

coping altcuck lol

nice good feels ONLY brother HH

Wrong image my newfriend.

Bitcoin will never reach $20k again.

Bitcoin will top $20k in all exchanges within 5 days

I predict it will keep coming down gradually until Christmas, then it will drop as people switch to IOTA, LTE, Link, etc.

Crypto is doomed to regulation, taxation, and the removal of anonymity at the very least..

Agree to everything but anonymity. No network can be anonymous when some super-observer can monitor the whole thing. This is what NSA's Prism and co. are already doing for a while. If they want to run a correlation attack on you they can and will

>I predict it will keep coming down gradually until Christmas, then it will drop as people switch to IOTA, LTE, Link, etc.
lol alties actually believe this shit

Nobody bought at ATH, thats just a meme to help us sleep through the night
We all bought at $700

>14k
>dip
This is the problem. We're still ass deep in the delusional phase. It'll be 3k in a few weeks, anyone buying now is mentally retarded

Quality post.

Dude you are fucking deluded

If we were talking about any other coin with working transactions -unlike Bcore-, it could recover from such a dip. If jurasic bitcoin falls that far, bch might actually do a flippening.

>anyone buying now is mentally retarded
you will be saying the same thing when 1 BTC = 100k dollars in two months.

>when 1 BTC = 100k dollars
You're mentally retarded regardless

why? coz i'm making mad gainz while you are clenching your butthole hoping BTC goes down while all the normies are getting ready to buy in? you are a pathetic weakling and you will never make it.

why would you sell BTC during lightning network rumors, by the way? are you retarded?

China scam if Trump says

Sitting on 90 BCH

lets do this shit

>he thinks btc price goes up because of good tech news

nig, you think that BTC is going to a >2T market cap in two months.

Pathetic

I'm buying the dip bois. just set my buy order for $7700.

not news... rumors. on the news it will probably dump.

You better work harder at convincing us, it's still dropping

it will go up because you all believe it won't and Veeky Forums is always wrong.

>fell for the Veeky Forums is always wrong meme

We're both on Veeky Forums and only one of us can be wrong

I don't think this is the end of BTC so in a way, we're both right. It'll go down and it'll go up, that's the way it's always been. What I maintain is merely that it's nowhere near how low it's going to go yet. There's no point in holding at where it is when you can rebuy when it gets way lower. It's up to you really

you are all desperate to buy bitcoin and because of this the price can only go up. if you didn't want to buy BTC so much, you wouldn't be fudding. that's a clear buy signal to anyone who is not a brainlet. you want to have a whole BTC, but since you're not buying now, we will sell it for 100k. by the time a btc is worth 1 million you will FOMO buy.

>not using legacy capcha

Deluded

GDAX 14K. Buy in 13,000s

Big dip, when to buy? Wait a bit longer?

>retards thinking it will ever dip below 10k again

>make the price go up so I don't lose all my money - the post

I'll buy a few when it hits 0 for shits and giggles but I don't expect it to ever recover.

if we're lucky it'll hit 12k

It's really happening isn't it

There is one thing I have learned from my time on Veeky Forums:

Ignore the autistic screeching. Ignore the altcoins. Buy Bitcoin on dips, then hodl.

That's IT.

That's all you have to do.

Threadly reminder that serious bitcoin users just buy less bitcoin accordingly when the price goes up. Literally all of the market action is just speculators throwing it back and forth to each other.

Buy now or wait until tomorrow's two dips before massive rise thereafter

It'll hit 5k or close before recovering
And it'll never break 10k again
BTC is shit, it needs to be replaced with a coin that isn't garbage

Buy at 13.5k, that's where it corrected earlier

>regulaysuns is gud
> Posted on Veeky Forums - Business and Finance
What did he mean by this ?

>you realize this is actually normal
>you realize we've been on such a bull run that we've forgotten where the resistance line even is

>buying BTC above $10k ever

Its crashing goys...

GDAX 14 again You missed your chance

You realised if it dropped to 3k the frenzy to buy it would be immeasurable?

A coin that demonstrably reached 20k in value trading at 3k?

I think you guys are underestimating the amount of people that dream about a second chance to into BTC that would see a big crash as that chance. That's why a big crash never materialises. The further it falls, the more people see it as their golden ticket to catch a second lightning bolt and that cushions the fall.

I didn't think it was really gonna dip below 13k. Where's Tether when you need them?

I bought at 11 when do I sell? I thought 13 was the floor.

From Monday onwards the price will be extra volatile. You'll have many selling opportunities

Here's the problem with that logic

You see it hover at 17k, dip to 15k, then struggle to maintain 16k. Then you see it dip to 14k, and struggle at 15k. Then you see it dip to 13k... and so on. No one wants to jump in at 13k when it's going to be 12. No one wants to jump in at 12 when it's going to be 11. This is why crashes happen

While I think it will correct before 3k, it could realistically go well below 10k. Hell it just hit 10k a few weeks ago. People will start thinking that was a fluke and that it was totally overvalued by hype.

Nigger are you joking?

i made that image

Of course. Only complete fuckwits take financial advice from /biz

>You missed your chance
To lose money
It's obvious people are waiting for short term highs to bail. It's not crashing, so to speak, but it will continue to go down slowly. It's time to get off the ride, no one wants to get off when it's bottomed out

Except that each time this happens some of that money is whisked away in transaction fees. People are just running the market over a cheese grater with every swing and some of the money is falling out the bottom and being carried away. It's unsustainable.

>Bittrex. US based, management team have good background, also regulated.

Shit customer service. Waiting over a month for a response on something so critical as verification is not OK. Especially considering they have been de-verifying accounts left and right the last weeks.

Cant wait to see wallstreet btfo on monday.

I'm waiting for 10K to jump in.

>*teleports cryptocurrency behind viable long term investment options*
>Nothing personnel kid

But normies fuel the massive gains