I'm DONE!

After 5 years of sweating, I cashed out my BTC for USD $90K.

Normies ruin everything, and they will ruin BTC.

Where should I put my money?

Hard mode: no crypto

Buy a small apartment building in a working class neighborhood.

Bitcoin cash you dummy

this. buy something that will generate you money

Real estate rentals creates the most millionaire's in the US statsiticly. Thats enough of a down payment to buy something cashflow positive after mortgage

buy shitty run down houses, fix them up and flip them for good profit

If you want to grow it big time, invest in yourself. Start a biz, there's a lot that can be done with 90k that can't be done without it.

A mixture of VTI, VXUS and BND

wow

just

look

at

all

the

god damn

reddit

spacing.

50% into BABA
25% into BA
25% into stocks of your choice.

Btw I made more than 90k in just a year of wageslavery. Lol at this board.

>5years of crypto
>90k
Youre either a larp or the wordt trader on earth

That qualifies for the long-term capital gains tax for like 10% correct?

no, with rent control laws it is impossible to make a profit by doing this. that's why there are so many run down houses.

easy mode: buy link
hard mode: buy real estate

Don't buy stocks with this kind of money, Large (think hedge fund) investors stay away from real estate because it can't be easily scaled, and small comercial investors tend not to be able to afford real estate. Leaving sweet goldielocks gains to you

>5 years
>90k

larp

90k? Lol

> no crypto
It's like you don't like wealth.
90k over 5 years? just leave this board.

>caching out when the number of CC's has hit the golden number

POWR

500k in a year. bet.

You did it jimmy

W E W
E
W

Gold, real estate, short ETFs on the NASDAQ, ETCs, there are plenty of reasonable invests to be made in 2018.

90k, thats it?

it's a very common way to make money in georgia

Thats like 9 years of NEETBUX kiddo

B-but housing bubble in 2008

I second that. Duplex or 4 plex with your 90k down payment. Put it on a 15 yr mortgage.

Just short BTC my dude.

In what state can you buy an apartment building for 90k?

Lol. I made 90k in 2 weeks flipping a house. Stop being a douche.

Fuck off, if he worked also over those 5 years, the 90k he made on crypto is great savings and would have NEVER be able to save on his cuckwage
Buy land Op, don't you dare blow it. Either buy a apartment or use it to start working for yourself, instead of making some other faggot rich.

Is that why black stone bought up 10s of thousands of homes? Fucking brainlettes on this board.

deposit $50k into a tdameritrade account and day trade like the rest of us

get off my board.

bitcoin futures

Arizona (phoenix and suburbs)

I mean, a technical loophole to your rule would be MTGI stock. McAfee is literally putting his dick on the line for 2020 so I'd say its a safe bet.

>implying he'd actually go through with it

It's rare then, and they aquired the majority of that portfolio in huge purchases from distressed banks for pennies on dollars. The majority of investment institutions don't buy real estate

Vanguard index fund and hold for 40 years

Damn your right bro, he should have bought stocks, or bonds, or ... oh wait.

best decision i made at 19 years old

t. oldfag

A small building in Miami goes for that, and real estate is pretty fucking expensive here.

It's so easy

Trailer parks, user. No, really.

When you buy a trailer park, you're buying a whole park filled with sub-human scum that live off the government subsidies and Walmart welfare. It's like having the government write you a check every-month for owning some well-zoned dirt in a good location. The amount of trailer parts in a given region cannot increase because of politics (nobody wants trailer trash next to their neighborhood driving costs down) so your competition is limited. It's also recession proof since if shit hits the fan, you evict all the trailer-trash and make them homeless and move in desperate middle-class cheap-rent seekers in their place.

When in doubt, remember the golden rule: invest in the poor or the rich, but never the middle class.

TF 40 years! what the hell for 40 years...fuck that

This, id pay a management company to deal with it though.

index fund imo

Raise pad fees until poorfags can't afford them.
Poorfags can go to gubberment because they live in a "mobile home" and can move it if they don't like the fees.
Poorfags are well poorfags can't afford to move there homes.
Poorfags get behind on pad fees
Put Lein on mobile home and take it.
Repeat
Tear everything down and build luxury apartments
Send bubbles 1BTC so he can still afford to feed his kittys

you've never heard of a mortgage?

How much does it cost to buy a fucking park though?

Pay your godamn taxes you cuck

it's not a quick buck. it's your nest egg