Monero /COMFY/ Thread

Welcome to the Monero /comfy/ thread.
Sit back, relax, have a cup of hot cocoa next to the fireplace.
Remember:
>No FUD
>No Shitcoin shilling

Enjoy your stay, friends.

Comfy.

Bump
Come on in friends, enjoy a relaxing thread to enjoy your future gains

hey bruhs what makes Moenro more private that BTC?

Can you not see anything of the transactions connected to a address/wallet?

Can't wait for the market to pick up a bit and for XMR to go to $400.

Simply the way the coin was designed. No you can not.

DYOR. Its currently the most private coin and any competitors it has are years behind it.

So theoretically if I wanted to avoid taxes would it be as easy as selling on Local Monero?

So comfy

I'm a big supporter of Monero but if you can't do this with Bitcoin you are doing something wrong.

COMFY

also there is about to be a comfy entry point if you want to get in.

So then in what way would Monero help over any other coin to avoid capital gains?

You can’t track where money is going once it’s monero to monero. It’s an extra level of security

you can do that with btc too, sell for cash and buy shit you want
the problem starts when you want to cash out a large sum to buy a property.
So if you want to be totally clean you have to buy that monero directly from someone for cash too. Whenever there is a connection between one of your btc wallets and monero, you're not hidden anymore.

Anyone any idea of what we can expect towards EOY/Q1? I've not been with Monero for too long and don't really know how it fluctuates alongside BTC.

the perfect ancap coin

Made 1k bucks shorting this meme in last 4 days. How is this a comfy hold?

>I've not been with Monero for too long and don't really know how it fluctuates alongside BTC.
It was the only alt I noticed go up without bitcoin this week. I'm sure there were others though if you looked hard enough

Hodl and you'll find out, user.

k
how safe would be transfering monero from exchange to wallet and then to another wallet?

I guess that would make it untracable, but if you bought that monero with btc/eth/whatever which was bought for fiat on an exchange with a verified account with your name sighned to it then there is still a connection

Any good monero discord lets decide an exchange and get the volume going baby
Will by the most comfy place of all

Can I join this thread?

Unless a one world government comes in I think the Chinks at binance knowing I own Monero is okay

I said no shitcoin shilling. Out with you, verge-in

Fuck off

We do not PnD this sacred coin. Leave this sanctuary, Pajeet.

yep you're right, sending your btc to a non verified exchange would make the irs dogs lose the track but they can still tell you bought this or that from your verified coinbase/etc account and ask what did you do with it. I guess you can then tell those fucks you just lost all your private keyes etc which is fine, but then brings us to the same point. Once you're rich with your monero bags and you want to cash out a large sum to buy a property I don't see a way to escape the eternal jew. someone correct me if I'm wrong

Anyone else here mining monero?
Why not? Most gaming pc's will yield at least 2$ a day in xmr

>Once you're rich with your monero bags and you want to cash out a large sum to buy a property I don't see a way to escape the eternal jew.
I have a rich elderly relative that would happily say they used the cash they were hoarding under their mattress for years to buy me a house. I have yet to come up with a better solution than claiming the house was a gift but not everyone has this option and it may not work in some countries

>tried setting up a miner yesterday.
>40 hashrate
>looking up ways to up my hashr
>ended up having to restage my pc coz I fucked up.
... I work in fucking IT, fuck me man. I'm retarded.

yea, you can always argue you've been saving all those money up your entire life, with the help of relatives etc.
but I heard that if (((they))) see you living a neet lifestyle without any income for years (((they))) will start asking questions.

I'm in Ireland one of the most surprisingly corrupt countries. No one will give a fuck. This conversation is meaningless unless you live in an equally laid back country.

lmao, you won't be able to afford your electric bill with that

xmr-stak-nvidia

not -cpu and especially not all cores unless you have a very new highend cpu.

the xmr-stak project is really quite well put together.

Only that you owned it one point. Not that you still do or what you did with it since then. So your position is 100% irrelevant.

When? I got was looking to buy crypto when Monero was $110. After setting up my accounts and getting a checking acc hooked up to them, it was $190... I wanted it to dip but it kept going and it’s $200 something now.

Please, I am desperate to get into Monero and make gains. I love the coin. Pajeet, when and how much will this future comfy entry point emerge?

theres always shapeshift

Check aeon too.

Lads we're taking a hit rn!