BTM
BTS
FUN
ATM
AION
ARK
BLOCK
REQ

What am I missing? What is total shit? I humbly ask for advice. Currently have about $2000 split between LINK XMR and BTC, looking to have about $5000 total by EOY. Cheers and thanks anons.

Bump, forgot to mention that I haven't set any explicit goals. I just want to test my analysis skills and see if I can make money. Everything going in I can afford to lose. I'm tempted to A) Really sit down and pick 7 coins max to invest in instead of 12 and B) Find something to switch with REQ, ARK, and BLOCK as those were hard to sideline.

stop being a pussy and go all in

into ark, i might add

I sure hope you bought those shitcoins now rather than when they were 50-100% higher. Or perhaps you should wait and buy them when they will be 50-100% lower.

I'm not going all in on anything as I think thats a stupid idea, especially not with ARK. However I know its probably going to moon next year so maybe I should go in on it.

FUN should be on your list, not just a runner up

some terrible shitcoin picks in there but at least btc and xmr are at the top.

only coins I have at the moment are LINK, BTC, and XMR

Yeah FUN looks like a great long term hodl, it also looks like a coin that would survive if the whole crypto market were to implode.

I definitely want to cut this down to 7 coins tops now that I'm looking at it. Seems spread too thin.

buy at least 1% into Ark, this thing has so much potential it would be crazy not to get at least a few

NEM
DCR
UBQ
NAV
QTUM

OP can I suggest something? First keep your total coins small. Some dudes on those blockfolio threads have like $2k total split between like 10 coins and that's just fucking retarded like only $200 per coin like how these niggas expect to get rich

God, i hate the diversification meme. If you had 50k instead of 5k i would consider spreading it across 4-5 coins. You're not investing someone else's money and you say you can afford to lose them, buy maximum 2 different coins

50/50 Ark and XMR is what you should do if you won't go all in ark

Which ones do you think are terrible?
QTUM looks great I admit, I don't think NEM is going to moon very hard personally. Not that its a bad coin.

Alright, I've got too many coins then. So maybe stick with like 3 main coins (BTC, XMR, MONA) and spend the rest going in on 1 or 2 alts.?

That actually doesn't sound bad at all, XMR I have 100% faith in so going in on 2 coins wouldn't be as risky

shameless bump

why no ETH?

NEM went up 200%+ just from news alone

Because it was killed by kitties. I don't see it actually mooning too hard but If I make gains from other coins Ill probably go in on ETH

all in SALT fgt

Yeah but I don't know if I should buy now that its jumped so hard.

Are you retarded user? Did you drink too much r/personalfinance Kool-aid? What the fuck is up with those ratios, are you trying to get rich here or are you trying to collect as many shit coins as you can. Listen, the point of diversification is to buy as close to the market as possible. If 60 percent of the market value is Bitcoin and you have only 20 percent of your holdings in Bitcoin, then that means you're overexposed into shitcoins.

In either case you should trim down your portfolio and either increase your Bitcoins ratio to be in line with the market or go all in on maybe 3-5 projects you REALLY believe will moon in 2018.

Yeah I'm thinking the same too, I was drawing up that spreadsheet this afternoon and I don't think I was thinking it through. I guess the reason I'm in crypto in the first place is to capitalize once in a lifetime opportunity, the situation is already risky and diversifying into too many coins seems to be contra the point of all this. At least while I'm playing with baby money.

>LINK

I am sorry but you are not going to make it

They've added a network sign up page as well as the ethereum chainlink. Looks like they are tying up lose ends and getting ready to reach a broader audience. I really don't get the FUD over the teams radio silence. Everyone expects and ICO to make them a millionaire overnight and gets pissy if they don't. You'd be better off day trading with that attitude. I don't have the time to day trade so I'm looking for coins I can comfortably hold. ChainLink is most certainly one of them.

Desired holdings...are you larping a portfolio of shit meme coins you poor faggot? Yeah had,to,go with the hard,f here

Thats what I want to be at by EOY, currently revising it. Thanks for the bump