RaiBlocks: The superior alternative

To the kike and pro refugee coin "IOTA".

Aryans are already on board since I advised to buy at 0.03 USD a while back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg
linkedin.com/in/clemahieu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FeelsGoodMan

Take a look at the devs Reddit (/u/meor) account and sort by controversial.

Hollllyyy fuck. Fucking Kek.

Now that /pol/ have successfully destroyed IOTA I look forward to them turning their sharp business acumen to this project.

You’re telling me this coin supports a white ethnostate? How do I buy?

Is this shit ever gonna be listed on a decent exchange

Scam coin appealing to retards who will be throw money at anything that labels itself as "pro white"

You mind archiving his posts in case he deletes them?

Convince me why I should invest in this and not IOTA. Wanna invest big money

I was too lazy to send send coins to third worlds exchanges, but now I would go balls deep.

You know that shilling with nazi symbols will turn any sane people away?
And no I'm not into IOTA either

What does this offer that Byteball doesn't other than marketing?

Gold, thanks. I threw $100 at this the other day at random because of IOTA's DAG hype train that may arrive here, but I think I'm going to get a much larger position on this if I can figure out what it does over ByteBall.

Fucking based the dev.
BUY BUY BUY.

0 fee transactions.

That's about it, I think. It's an advantage for IOT micropayments. Idk how small byteball fees are though they might be inconsequential.

Byteball seems like a credible monero competitor and even currencycoin competitor in general if it works as well as people claim.

If I had a few more 5k's to throw around diversifying more I'd probably slap 5k in each as IOTA seems like a train wreck waiting to happen and Byteball seems very mature and multi-useful at this point.

Oh fuck, raiblocks is going to have marketability issues over this. Sold 100k

how did /pol destroy IOTA? I paid $1.70 a week ago now its worth $4

Well, apparently the market loves hearing "0 fee transactions" whether it's well founded or not. I withdrew my small position from GBYTE into this because I don't see the hype training stopping by GBYTE anytime soon.

The fees on byteball are pretty inconsequential, it's a very small set percentage of the tx. I agree with it being a XMR and general "actual transaction" token, the community and product is absolutely 10/10 imo, and I don't even hold any. If any coin is going to let us purchase coffee, it's a DAG tech and ByteBall is the farthest along, most pragmatic, private, etc.. But as we know the technical details don't matter. I haven't read into XRB beyond the basic description, but I suppose I'll have to as I'm having trouble finding a detailed technical comparison.

The real chad of smart contracts. You have been warned.

"science" that "demonstrated" certain races as superior or inferior to others. Consensus does not mean better answers.
Confirmed not our guy.

/pol/ IOTA drama is only known here, outside of this board on this site no one cares (for better or worse, something tells me XRBs conservative leaders won't fly with the masses, while IOTA's equally radical views will).

>"science" that "demonstrated" certain races as superior or inferior to others. Consensus does not mean better answers.
*forgot the maymay quote arrow

ddue fuck off with this literal who, this thread isn't about oracle or smart contracts in particular its about DAG tech. At least shill in the right place.

That's my point. /pol/ are fucking retards. Literally just shrill white male SJWs.

Kang detected.

>fee is a percentage
That's good to hear. Will be more than functional for IOT micropayments then.
You're right though, marketing and hype is everything so far in crypto. Pretty sad. Will probably change by 2nd half of 2018 but no point in being a bagholder of something that needs adoption to be used while 20423 other moonmissions are ongoing of both pure hypeshit like IOTA and actual good projects that are also being hyped.

WE

Well, the thing with IoT micropayment is that ther'es a bazinga-illion transactions, so it racks up quickly. GBYTE is more geared toward person to person transaction, not IoT. However, the fundemental nature of IOTA and the feeless transactions (allowing 0 transactions) leads to the token has no reason to appreciate, since you don't need any value of IOTA to send information. It's a good idea for avoiding the cumbersome nature of encryption between many devices (AFAIK) but not great for a potential ROI.

>marketing
It's extremely sad, and wasn't always like this. It only gets worse as more normies enter who dont know anything too. I agree with not bagholding, the price will remain low for awhile.

But as a good tidbit of investing info, GBYTE has an airdrop in March iirc, definitely get in before then. With all the eyes on crypto today I can see a big hype train showing up for it that doesn't leave until it's top 10.

>IOTA having good ideas
And that said, everything else beyond the initial concept being ok from a non-investment perspective is totally shit.

didnt this used to be on bittrex? did it get removed?

thanks just bought 100k

insane
who is the team?

heil kalki

I've said it before and I'll say it again, XRB is /ourcoin/ not cucklink.

TWUZ

My wife's boyfriend doesn't let me buy this coin; only iota *sadface*

No, it hasn't hit any major exchanges, which means it's still a great time to enter. I bought high on this and don't even care, once it hits binance or bittrex its off to top 50.

Why? There is an oligarchy of /ourcoins/ and I think they should be ByteBall, LINK and REQ.

oh gawdd, I love it. I'm so glad I spent $500 on this guy's coin

should have sold those 100k to me! Raidblocks is gonna market itself with this and win!

I'm in

Raiblocks is a scam, DO NOT BUY. You are going to baghold forever. Do not say i didnt tell you. If you got even 1 neuron in your brain, you should avoid this.

Fuck just sold 100k

I'm about to throw 5k at this guy lel

r u a grill, pls post tits

>conservative leaders won't fly
Yeah it's not 1960 anymore. TradCons are the new counter culture. It's probably best that you stick with the 60 year old gimps over at (((IOTA))). They're going to need to retire from Berkeley University in a year or so. I'm sure they'd appreciate your donation.

RaiBlocks looks promising. Especially considering the world wide political situation right now. I mean honestly, billions will flow in just to piss off history's #1 parasite.

Hey, listen man, I don't agree with IOTA and I was born and bred an anti-semite /pol/ tard who's proud of being white and wants to permanently remove the parasitic jew that is sucking the financial life out of it's host nations. I read Meinz Kampf and watched Triumph of the Will before I even found /pol/ (started as exploration of my contrarian nature when learning about the holocaust, and began to realize Hitler unironically did nothing wrong).

But this boils down to an investment decision. Obviously the market is friendly towards Allah Akbars taking over Europe, as evidenced by IOTA's rise to the top 5.

But on the flipside, Trump is president, so perhaps there's room for conflicting opinions in crypto.

RaiBlocks moons as everything tanks.

> successful /pol so successful

>reading through his comments
my god, you poor americans

you really haven't ever had contact with a competent government have you

youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg

Uhmm, ok. I'm sorta busy right now making money. I'll get back to your personal blog and retarded statements about the market sometime later.

tfw you put your money in one of the four coins in the green.

>literal mongoloid who cant read 8 sentences

I doubt you'rr making much playing thr swings with that kind of patience and comprehension.

You were making comments implying I was pro Jew. And I doubt you're making more than me, nigger. Learn to multitask or at minimum automate your trading schedule through buy/sell orders or algobots so you can afford more shitposting time. Its important to never overlook devrloping your articulation and reasoning skills.

At any rate , we're both posting in a temporarily dead coin thread anyway.

might as well hodl some of this XRB just in case it does make some big moves. cant beat buying in at .07

tldr

Never gonna make it, have you ever even read a whitepaper? Let alone a book..

I know u jk and nice memes but come on nigger

if on binance ill buy day 1

>INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ALARM

not at all, the entire crypto market is pro this. if anything the progressive coins have issues. dragonchain is backed by disney and couldnt get any interest due to sjw stuff.

Yeah there seemed to be more people who cringe sold in reaction to the Power Ledger official twitter saying something really feminist.

>since you don't need any value of IOTA to send information.

Correct. This is why Raiblocks doesn't allow you to send information along with the transaction. It's ONLY for currency transactions. The devs are focused on just that.

Holy shit, everything is tanking while Raiblocks is mooning. Get on board guys, quick!

i heard about this coin for the first time in this thread, don't own any yet but would now live and die for this coin.

Guys help a brainlet out. I transferred some ltc to bitgrail but should I buy bitcoin with the ltc or buy xrb with the ltc directly? The volumes are so low.

Fuck I don't know. Why not both so it is spread out over two different order books.

Sending bitcoins will probably be faster than waiting for those orders. I'll try both and just return whichever is slowest.

Where do l start

Strapped in

Fuck now I want it. Can't find this shit on Binance, Bittrex, or HitBTC. Where do I buy it?

bitgrail.com has the most volume, mercatox.com has the second most volume and it is also going for a higher price there.

You want it before it goes on those bigger exchanges.

comfy.

>/u/meor
>our guy?

fuck, I bought high at ~.95 will I still get my lambo?

nice just bought 100k

Don't sweat it pal, when I bought in a couple days ago I was in red for maybe twenty hours now I'm sitting comfy with big gains. We're in a chad-fad style organic growth, the dips are brief and minor so long as you not totally inexperienced at hodling.

raiblocks will reach 500M marketcap within 3 months and 800M marketcap within 6 months. screencap this

mmmmmmh 0/

when is it released?

why is the top volume on this weird exchange I've never heard of?

Apparently, a member of the raiblocks community made that website to sell the coin.

It’s legit, I bought 16k on there and transferred to wallet.

dude that doesn't give me much confidence in the legitness of the coin.

I'm out. This dev just killed any chance of this taking off.

Thanks for the profits.

oh no he's retarded

guys don't get in late again

Totally not a manipulated coin

too late to the party, now only fudding helps? too bad that the community knows about how nice their coin is

I own probably 10x more XRB than you

Bitgrail itself states, that it isa RaiBlocks dedicated exchange. No wonder it has most volume on it.

Some rumors state, that XRB is going to new exchanges this month. Any sources on that?

>tfw invested in both
Is this what it feels like to be one of (((them)))?

800k ? I don't think so

Nice larp

Man needs to be better aware of his pr. These are pretty old maybe he's less of a dickhead now

this screams scam, wake up sheeple

Yea, didn't find any pictures of the dev team on their website.

RaiBlocks lead dev
linkedin.com/in/clemahieu
From their website, you can find the Github link.

You come here to shill when its in the middle of a pump. GFTO

Uhm... it isn't in any of the bigger exchanges.
If it does get Bittrex or Binance to list it, it will 3x in a day. Otherwise it will slowly die out.
But implying that the moon potential is over, is just stupid, when it is only on 3 shitty exchanges and IOTA is at 100x bigger marketcap.

pajeets profit from all coins that are "easy" and beyond borders