It's the year 2123. You have been given a tattoo on your right ankle at the age of thirteen...

>It's the year 2123. You have been given a tattoo on your right ankle at the age of thirteen, which read: "CISDISTRICT A68." This is where you were to live from that point forward. Cisgender people were designated to a restricted living districts that they were forbidden to ever leave.

>"HELLO, HELLO, THIS IS FRIEND COMPUTER SPEAKING"

>That tattoo was the first thing you saw when you woke up. The second thing was the alarm clock which the voice was coming out of.

>"HELLO, HELLO, YOUR PRIVILEGE HAS NOT BEEN CHECKED IN 30 DAYS. YOUR PRIVILEGE MUST BE CHECKED BY 1200 HOURS STANDARD TRANSTIME. REPORT TO THE DEPRIVILEGING CENTER IMMEDIATELY."

>The alarm clock read 1120. He had forty minutes left. It takes about half an hour to get to the Deprivileging Center, and you aren't even dressed.

What do you do user?

What compelled you to do this to yourself?

Kill yourself.

The op image is a particularly ironic choice. Well done.

We've got a quest board, you haven't put "quest" in the title, haven't got a title, and you've managed to switch between second and third person in the last part.

Aside from the obvious bait, can't you at least give a decent effort?

Does seeing black people or girls with colorful hair (who aren't from anime) trigger PTSD in your or something?

Sad!

"MUH SOLDIERY!"

After the gender wars of 2069, all old women are veterans, and prone to forming roving gangs of thugs that provide "protection" for the various CisBlocks from the transfats and their caloric deathsquads' fearsome carbguns.

So I'd probably go to the local Hell's granny wing for my block and give them their protection money early, thanking them for their benevolent protection.

jump onto /pol/ and have a whinge

>mfw when my fat pimpled white ass regularly scores with the ladies at the depriv center in the most depraved fashion, since they started breeding men out of existence

Man, I'd love to see a setting with Hells' Grannies in it.

Yeah, no. every other time a quest thread being on this board gets brought up nobody gives a fuck, especially if it's something GoT related or some shit.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

seconding this

fucking update you retarded nigger

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Theres no way i can think when I wake up. Rub one out while staring at the computer.

>mfw mods are taking the side of the questfags
stay mad, there's nothing you can do might as well play in traffic, kiddo

oh look, one of these threads

Can we not?

I quickly put on my robe and wizard hat and head for the Deprivileging Center. It's 11:20, it takes about 30 minutes to get there, so it should be pretty fast. Nobody knows you're naked under a robe, anyway. Underwear is a privilege.

>this is what scientologists actually believe

I spec into knowledge Islam and go outside to get a tan and roll dice+2d6 for the level of tan I get.

And when the transforce cis-enforcement squad shows up I will cast accusation of greater islamophobia and then demand that I'm refuge in germanistan.

Quest threads and /pol/ threads both don't fucking belong here, fagballs.

>CISDISTRICT
>not just "CISTRICT"

You really didn't put any thought into this, did you, OP?

You know what? Let's fucking ride this wave of stupidity right into the trash. I mean it's not like I have anything better to do, or I wouldn't be on Veeky Forums

>What are the penalties of remaining unchecked and how are they enforces?

>What is our physical and mental condition?

is that way, friend, though I question what possessed you to make this thread in the first place.

Veeky Forums was never good, but it was also never this bad.

Shadowrun, the Hell's Grannies go-gang. The baddest bitches on bikes.

How does one check there privilege?

Are you just making sure it's still there or what?

Smelly dumb questfag scum

I tell them that I am a butch lesbian transvestite. I than go to my living room to wait for the hover limo to come and pick me up.

>Admit you're inferior to your perfect female overlords
>Curse fate for giving you a penis
>Contemplate suicide
>Settle for slaving away for the dyed-haired goddess

List Islam as my religion.

How is being inferior a privilege?

The only suicide I'd ever contemplate is preceded by murder.

There's a chart somewhere around the interwebs that computes it into a numerical value. If you're above zero, you got a problem that needs to be checked.

No you fuck I want to know what checking means.

Is it like chess? Am I supposed to let someone come in and put me on the defensive?

Recalculate the sum, compare against 0.
It's like checking your account balance.

No, that's how you go about checking your privilege, you tell them that they're right and grovel a bit.

Man I don't know fucking chess. What is the social equivalent of castling? Do I get some alpha as fuck dude to bail me out of the checking so he can deal with the feminist?

Once I know how much better than them I am then what?

So I come to understand how privileged I am by telling someone else they are better then me?

I already lie to women to get what I want.

Really this whole things sounds like some overly complex S&M play.

>Expecting feminists to put any thought into the shit they spew

>What is the social equivalent of castling?
marriage

Wrap myself in a towel and run out the door with a sandwitch in my mouth, gotta get there fast.

>What compelled you to do this to yourself?
OP got upset that women were judging him based on his looks and personality.

Note that I'm not virgin-shaming OP, just pointing out that he's probably a virgin that his species should be ashamed of.

>saging threads in YEAR THIS ONE
I don't think so

I come to tg to get off of pol. I bet if you made this thread in pol (or r9k) of all places it would be more warmly received.

>normies
>reeee
>etc

I grab the hatchet in my house, I head out- No to the depreveligeing centre... But outside the Cisgender area. If I'm not immediately aplrehended and shot by some kind of cuck police.

I run amok in faggot society, cracking cunts on the head with my hatchet till they fuckin put a bullet in me. Because I won't fucking stop.

La ilaha Illallah, wa'anna Muhammadur Rasulillah.

Allah hu akabar.

I laugh, because I identify as a BMP and they've misgendered me.

Bring it on, shitlords.

Are our legs ok?