What are some of the stuff you'll do if you make it

what are some of the stuff you'll do if you make it

Not buy LINK

Go to the place in your picture.

>she

the same thing i do every day, except drive a better car

Buy a nice house in Orange County and bro down probably

I want to build a comfy little teardrop trailer and go travelling for a month or so. Pic related.

Fuck a ton of bitches and invest in real estate

travel with a few friends, take photos/videos, bang chicks, take photos/videos, and make memories worth reminiscing on

Where is that place in the picture? Tokyo, Hong Kong?

Go a week alone to an hotel with lot's of nature, eat healthy, make sure there's a wellness, just relax. Get massaged a bit, sport etc.

It's definitely Japan. But I don't know exactly where it is, it might not be Tokyo

I've made it and there's nothing I want to do

Give me your money then, I could write a fucking novel on all the stuff I want to do, that money would be better off in my hands

Pay off student debt. Have my parent retire early. c:
Go to Japan, learn to drift.
prolly fuck some bitches too

Marry an asian girl.

move to Tokyo like u. after Colorado for a while.

All I want is enough to be debt free, have a Harley a truck and a tiny house paid off and take my sons to Disney and get some football season tickets for them

Resident /jp/ user here, it's Osaka. I found it. Seems like a lot has changed since that picture was taken though. Here's the shortened google maps url
GUy2pKpyWrp

Realistically, probably nothing. Probably wouldn't even quit my job. I'd just quietly enjoy that comfy feel of security.

would create my game company

NICE
ok I JUST hahahah boughis 100k aliNk I’m gonna have a Lamborghini dude!!!! Hahaa nice

nice work. where's the best place to peep japanese women in the onsen? when i was there last time, i could see into it from my ryokan. asking for a friend btw

Pussy faggot
I would be ripping mad bombers out 90 miles an hour 200 miles per hour on the road cus link made me so rich

>learn japanese, german, and french
>travel
>read a lot more
>find a qt that I could take with me on my adventures
>get better at programming
>play cello more
>buy my dad the pool that he wants and my mom said is too expensive

Basically I'd just do what I already do in my spare time full time and without worry. Maybe have some kiddos somewhere down the line

You better hope we never meet, you would rather meet the devil than meet me baby

Hopefully your dad doesn’t jerk off in that pool, that would be gay as hell...

Sell 100k

Nuke the Japanese a third time.

Have fun shitting in the woods and at gas stations.

found the obese white feminist

hmmmm

Wholesome, me too but piano. We’re gonna make it user

No, this is still about Pearl Harbor

Move to ukraine and fuck a new 10 year old boy every month

How do I immigrate? I have high IQ and will learn all your customs like a massive weeb, I've wanted to buy a house in japan since I was like 6.

>Implying you wouldnt get flayed alive in the center of town

Kys

Not if I hire enough muscle and run through biggest drug business in the country.

You can start by learning Japanese and having marketable skills

I want to Japanese so bad.

Fuck guys.

Why wasn't I born in Japan.

I write software/scripts in Python and Go (I am actually employed for this by a regulated company). Is that marketable?

Not necessarily. You could upgrade the comfyness.

Dunno, I heard programmers in Japan are paid peanuts compared to the west. I'm just a lowly university student with no work experience though.

That's so cool you can find random places like that. I love seeing the same place in different lights. I also like the feeling of comfy, small Japanese streets.

If you have such a high IQ why do you not just research this yourself? shitstains like you are unbearable. You will also need to learn Japanese which will basically be impossible based on the example of your intellect on display here. Prove me wrong and change your life user.

And that is precisely why most of you won't make it, you're too busy masturbating to your fantasies about having a lot of money