Why would an old elf have sexual interest in a human?

Why would an old elf have sexual interest in a human?

You gonna make this thread every day? I mean it's only the 12th or so elf sex wut do thread we see every day, but I want to know how long you're gonna keep it up. This is day 2.

maybe the human has a sexy ass

only if she's female. libido is part of elvish sexual dimorphism.

The same reason an old human would be sexually interested in a young human.

Now fuck off.

In my setting, Elves don't interbreed with humans even if they physically could.

Big Human Tittties.

>looks like a male/female elf
>has a dick/vagina
>round ears
Literally the same race except for the lifespan. The fact that all races in 99% of all fantasy setting behave like humans with different cultures from our world+irrelevant shit (orks that are essentially mongols but on foot) also helps. So why wouldn't they want to fuck an attractive human? What's even the point of this threads except for shitposting?

It's the elf equivalent of pedo

We die before elf gets bored of us.

If my hentai's are any indication, it's because they were born in a brothel, and can't get enough human dick because they know nothing else.

His ding-a-ling

Hentai, valid sources...

Valid as any other work of fiction.

"I am over 800 years old and have had sex with more partners of more variety that you will ever know. I have fucked elves, humans, dwarves, orcs, halflings, teiflings, goblins, dryads, orks, dragons, Illithids, and a host of other creatures not worth listing. I have mastered every position from the Amazon to the Zebra Lunge. I have learned to stimulate erogenous zones you didn't even know you had. I can make a man or woman or whatever else climax from a single touch. I will show you the universe inside my dick. And now, after all of my centuries of experience and conquests, do you know what satisfies me most of all? The look of absolute desperation and despair when I, over the course of a single night, destroy all of your illusions of sexual gratification. You will realize that you cannot live without my company. Your orientation will collapse around your shattered body and you will beg for the merest sensation of me against your short lived flesh. I still fuck humans for nothing more than to enjoy the look on their faces when I walk out of their lives forever."

>Zebra Lunge

?

how come? is it a law against it, or some sort of cultural thing?

No. Maybe after their first hundred years, but even then they are just boring, plain vanilla.

I'd figured id would be the other way around.
if the elves are not around humans normally, then the interest in them would grow over time.

so basically the old and bored ones would be the only ones trying a human, in an attempt to spice things up.

>so basically the old and bored ones would be the only ones trying a human, in an attempt to spice things up
Why would a human be so interesting? It just seems like self-insert power-fantasy that all the elf girls would sure want to fuck the human guy because he is so much of a human. But humans aren't jack-off-all-trades for nothing, they are just normal human guys, there is nothing inherently interesting about them. Elves and humans, in most settings, look pretty much the same, except for the elves looking better and, the older they get, having more sexual experience, while still having a young and fit body. What does a human have to offer?

>tfw you'll never be the human ranger/wizard who gets picked by an elven matriarch to spice up her life

It hurts, user.
Generally, it seems to be that due to the relatively short human lifespan, longer lived species find our actions interesting due to us trying to seek more emotional and physical highs to find some form of fulfillment in the short amount of time we're allowed on whatever planet the setting is set on. That seems to be the explanation most people give.

>It just seems like self-insert power-fantasy that all the elf girls would sure want to fuck the human guy because he is so much of a human.

that really adds to my point.
Young elves being into humans doesn't really make sense seeing as they don't really add anything interesting, even if you add the "muh dick" trope.

so when an elf is really old and bored, they might go "fuck it i'll try a human for once."

This is probably how it started:
>be cute elf girl
>doing adventurer things for hundred of years, joining and leaving groups, taking odd-jobs here and there
>remember that I had sex ... a decade ago?
>yeah, I'm getting a bit horny
>fuck this group I'm stuck with in the middle of nowhere consists of a dwarf, a gnome and that one human guy that hit on me since we travelled together
>he doesn't look that bad for a non-elf, I might hint at him to wash himself better and then get over it
Next morning:
>well, that wasn't bad, I guess
>neglected my ears a bit, though

And he human:
>OH MAN I FUCKED THE HOTTEST ELF EVER I'M SUCH A BADASS AND THE GREATEST GIVER OF THE D EAST OF THE MOULKETH MOUNTAINS OH SHIT I WILL TELL MY GRANDCHILDREN ABOUT HOW FUCKING HOT AND MANLY THEIR GRANDPA WAS FOR PLOWING THE SEXIEST PIECE OF ELF-ASS THIS FORSAKEN PLACE AT THE END OF THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

yep, i would say this sums it up.

Because they don't look all that different, at the end of the day.

It also may vary from situation to situation: maybe the elf has fallen in love with the rugged human warrior that protected them from the bad, smelly orcs and now they want to pay them back, you know?

the same reason losers try to impress teenagers by having a car and being able to buy alcohol.

When you're 300 years old, pretty much mastered magic years ago and have the time to slowly build wealth Cullen style it must be ever so easy to impress humans.

Why does a human woman have sex with a dog?

Fuck if I know, but that doesn't stop a plenty of them doing it anyway.

A dog isn't a sapient being.

Source?

>>>/elf/ pls go
I preferred quests to this

>"Ar̥a ar̥a, are you really interested in an old elf like me?"

>>"Ar̥a ar̥a, are you really interested in an old elf like me?"

That's what I love about those humans, they get older, and I stay the same age.

Some real humans are interested in spider-women, some people just have odd sexual tastes

>that doesn't stop a plenty of them doing it anyway.
[Citation Needed]

Ara ara~
You are not attracted to and old elf like me, are you?

All elves are terrible pedophiles.