I'm gonna ask it AGAIN. Who else here getting motherfucking JUSTed right now?

I'm gonna ask it AGAIN. Who else here getting motherfucking JUSTed right now?

OK IM GETTING JUSTED. ALRIGHT?

I'm making money. And this is still 1928, it's only gonna get worse tomorrow.

i feel no remorse for anyone holding alts right now. you knew this shit was coming

This entire month has been terrible. Went from 1.75 to 0.5. Trying my best to get 20 ethereum now.

Got nearly justed by xem, but I rather take a hit then riding shit to the toilet

getting justed but already lost a lot the last 2 days anyway.

thank god i didnt cash in more to "buy the dip " though

comfy as fuck here. I still got all my linkies, so everything is fine.

Getting justed by MTH right now :/

same, was 1 btc once, .6 left

what the fuck are you guys doing? buying high selling low?

I lost a little money, but it's spread across several triggers which buy and sell over a few seconds apart.

More embarrassing than anything else because a buy order I had set just missed the floor.

>Down 90%

Damn user, did you get Joost'd?

I was longing IOTA on finex, when this all started hours ago. Have been in the red for hours. If i close right now i will lose half my balance. Problem is that my margin balance consists of LTC & Iota's. Which also means that my margin value is decreasing as the knife goes down, hence my liquidation price is going up... So i'm trapped, watching how the price is sliding down, as well as my liq-price sliding up. I am at a loss what to do

JUST

this would never have happend with good. ol' reliable linkies. Maybe you'll learn something this time, user?

Eth and ltc remain strong despite the crashening

I just went to sleep while holding eth when btc skyrocketed 3k/ day few days ago for two days

But i'm enjoying the roller coaster, user. It's not much of a gamble or very thrilling without these lows. The way down is the most exciting part of the ride, after all.

Whales dumping when I buy
Whales pumping when I sale
Kill me

How many orders had you opened?

Be honest.

I had 11 orders, 3 of which are still open. 1 is sitting at a loss (opened at 15480).

Do you guys not realise what hodling means? Alts might be down today, I don't care cus in 3 years they will be x50 and we will all be chilling in lamboland.

>BTC goes up, alts come down
>BTC goes down, alts come down

what the fuck

>linky detected
hello

>long IOTA

Holy shit. Do yourself a favor and quit crypto before you lose everything. You're too dumb to be here

>IOTA
>a swing traders high volume paradise
I'm loving it

Im up 100% from swing trading and just timing the market perfectly just took a 5% hit trying to swing trade WTC tho so am kinda mad about that

XMR/ETH is justing me up badly

>bought that enigma dip
>SMA approaching EMA

im so fucking scared...every time i refresh my blockfolio, it seems like it goes down another 2 hundred dollars , and another, and another

i'm getting murdered out here

>Coin is so dead it doesn't even react to the market any more