ITT: The most vile and horrifying beasts your party could encounter

ITT: The most vile and horrifying beasts your party could encounter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2617GBhF3lY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the most adorable Crocadog I've seen

>These Pokémon are called the "Signpost for Wandering Spirits." Children holding them sometimes vanish.

kek

Themselves.

I want to smooch with her while her hair gives me dozens of little snek kisses at the same time

user please, the Pokedex is widely believed to be no more than apocrypha

>not electrifying the fence
Europe is asking for it.

We encountered a medusa last session.

My character punched her in the face and sent her flying through the underground and on the rails.

Unfortunately, she was not hit by a train.

>Unfortunately, she was not hit by a train.

>jjba.gif

Didn't mean to quote that.

>gorgon has to wear a blindfold
>trains snakes to lead her around like a pack of tiny guide dogs

This bit was fuckin hilarious

This is what happens when you let 12-year-olds be zoologists.

Holy shit

What about a temple/cult of gorgons where the gorgons undergo voluntary blinding, and in return gain a highly respected priestess rank.

I wonder if the heads have ever tried to eat eachother.

Do they think the other is a different snake?

I heard that conjoined snakes often injure and kill each other because the fight for food. Cute as they are, sadly their territorial instincts are stronger.

The only patron I would serve as a Paladin.
Can you imagine an Order dedicated to him, and the effects it would have on the realm?

youtu.be/2617GBhF3lY

In a world full of unfriendly monsters, crippling the friendly ones doesn't help you much.

Shouldn't that be something the worshipers do? Like wear blindfolds lest they cast a forbidden gaze at their gods?

Mutilating the self is somethign various religions have done/do.

There is nothing more vile than usury

>The gorgon met a blindman
>he is not affected by the cursed gaze
>Passionate romance ensue

Also if you look at the myth, Athena was a real bitch to curse Medusa , she was raped in an Athena temple by Poseidon, and Athena cursed punished her because she couldnt pose a threat to her uncle.
For a godess of wisdom, her actions doesnt show her intelligence, like her contest with Arachnéa

You're pretty good.

I always wondered why the fuck that happened, because it doesn't follow any logical progression except to maybe give the finger to Poseidon?

That's all the Greek gods
>Zeus cheats on Hera with Alcmene
>Hera can't punish Zeus because he's one of the strongest gods, so she takes it out on Heracles instead

Medusa was quite prideful with her beauty, she bragged about it a lot. Some version also said that she was priestress of Athena. The godess just didnt liked that her temple was "tainted", I don't think that Poseidon would care either way he just wanted his dick wet , he is way more powerful than Athena , she just couldnt punished him and needed to vent.
Medusa was a scapegoat

That's how I interpret it with the myths I read.
Greek Gods are asshole anyway

I guess it was a different morality and a different culture. The things that happen in the older mythology were steeped in symbolism and meaning that is lost on us now.

There was a notion of Hubris, being to prideful would lead the gods to punish you, Oedipus suffered from the wrath of the gods.
In greek myths you don't fuck around with fate and gods, but you are right I think, a lot of justification were lost in history and translation.

if they are relatively nice to each other they can live full healthy lives, but if either one is aggressive they can live short unhealthy lives, its really all based on personality.

in ancient greece (and still in modern greece a bit) if you are raped it is considered your fault. its fucked up but its how it was done.

>What 'other' commissar, sir?

>That's not what I said, private.

AAAAAAAAAAAA IT SNEK ;-;

Rape historically has been something the woman would be punished for a lot. I mean, if you look for example at one of the Roman "true virtuous" women, Lucretia. She confessed the event to her father, and begged for vengeance. Then, she stabbed herself.

That's because they are asking for it.

Is that snake autistic?

Corgidile*
Fixed that for you.

>dogodile

Nah, it looks like it has a pretty bad fungal infection. It's probably in too much pain to act rationally. Cameraman better have done the right thing and put poor snek out of its misery after he was done filming.

Or just give it some Vagisil

I don't know that Vagisil would have been enough at that point. I mean, the main colonies of the infection were a couple of inches long, that's usually something you only see in the later stages of C. Dosemoutapodia cases.

Doggo is big pupper
Corgi is small
Pupperdile sounds stupid
>Corgidile

... Snake?

Pretty sure it's a whargle.

Pretty sure that the image in question is Jak & Daxter fanart, so it's crocodog.

I don't know what you guys are on, but that's some kind of ferret. It has ears, it's obviously smelling with its nose and not doing that thing snakes do with their tongues, and you can even see its paws.

You have to be at least 18 to post on here, you know

>"HEY, THAT GUY'S NOT A GUY, HE'S JUST A BEAR!"

>Hey Bearton is sensitive about his hair.

>"Master Bearington is a Sir nowadays"

Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom. You'd better acknowledge that she's wise, or else.

This is a fucking blue board, user

Bump

your and idiot

what is this

I filthy gremlin fueled by Doritos and Mountain Dew set upon the world to spout memes and trash casuals.

is some anime character then
I don't recognize it

No, it's the Korean bitch from that shit gaem that the casuls love

Big cats or anything big cat like, if only because our DM decided to pull a Ghost in the Darkness on us for a few sessions.

D.Va. OverWatch

I'm not sorry

>That's how I interpret it with the myths I read.
I think Narcissus and Icarus got it the worst. They're meant to be tales against vanity and pride but holy shit they're not even that.

Lewd animate objects

>literal mecha anime backstory, and people even go further and turn it into mlg maymay character
why

If you read the actual original myths, the real curse was Medusa's own beauty, which drew the gaze of Poseidon in the first place.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know that Athena's "punishment" was actually a gift, she removed Medusa's beauty, and then imbued her with so much fucking power that no man could ever force themselves upon her ever again.

She was even adopted into the Gorgon clan. So she wound up with a loving family of sisters who were all immune to her powers, on top of it all. And I always hate it when people completely ignore the Gorgons who took her in as one of their own. Medusa wasn't turned into a Gorgon, she was granted that title AFTER her transformation.

She was living the high life until some dickwad decided to cut her head off.

Bump

Because she is a pro StarCraft player, she literally is MLG.