>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

/jc/, I just re-watched Howl's Moving Castle, and I'm wondering; how do I create servants like the Witch of the Waste's blob-men?

Also, really good movie.

>Eight Inch Jumper
Lewd

>I...could've sworn it was implied in some of the books you just have to git gud enough at crafting to Craft Fate...
Perhaps? Not sure on that.

Would be weird though, because Craft: Fate is used by a few Sidereal Charms and mainly governs simply /planning/ Fate.

Unless you're actually at the physical Loom of Fate you can't actually make Destinies for people.

Sids /can/ do Astrology in the field, but that's somewhat different since it just involves asking the Pattern Spiders.

>Anyway, thanks and duly noted, I did remember that Charm but I was wondering which specific Craft specalities might enhance it. Occult does sound about right.
No problem. And Occult is probably your best bet, yeah.

What is better, shrinking yourself or giant waifus?

Show me your true form/s.

I don't really have one,I have different forms I use for different occasions,but I don't consider any of them more or less "The real me"

Jumpers, what are some cool alt forms? I'm looking to try to appear pic related.

You can get the morlock drawback from X-men at 0cp for an appearance change iirc. There's a couple others like that. Also the newest avengers jump has something to change you're entire appearance.

if you are just looking for appearances The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest
Heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men jump explicitly includes that as an option for the cosmetics perk

sword and sorcery jump lets you design a sort of altform of the sorcerer tree.

Nah, as we stated in the previous thread it's a nod to Custom Robo and my wish to perhaps talk more on the Zelda Jumps (Particularly Minish Cap) that were being tossed around.

On that note, , I've looked at it and you look to be doing good work. I like the style you're using, though it is slightly chilling.

What do you plan for Ben Drowned to do?

When you shrink yourself, every waifu is a gaint waifu.

would it be possible for us to create our own custom hive mind members for use with Inverse Communism through by growing them in vats, biokinesis, etc, as long as their individual intelligence is very low?

Neon Genesis Evangelion's Angel form is probably the best for looking really weird or esoteric

>looks at people just posting jump Wips without problem.
>Looks at inability to fill the Transistor jump properly
>Scream

>giantess fetish user is here

I remember there being a perk that allows you to puke out anything unwanted in your body, chemical, spiritual, etc. Where was that?
It might've been the old chaos jump but it also might've been somewhere else.

>Implying it's just one user
We have an infestation of that subject on these threads.

If a certain jump maker ever gets off his ass and finishes it you could just make your own. You know who you are!

Nobody's making a Howl's Moving Castle jump. Nobody's even said they're going to.

Yes they have just not in thread which means it is still up for grabs I guess.

Doing some Mad Men today, lot of it is already laid out.

Need an extra perk, a few drawbacks and a bunch of items.

If anyone has any ideas let me know.

I get the distinct impression you're shitposting. Mainly because if that were true you'd show the WIP and explain who exactly is embarking on it instead of doing this coy bullshit.

I have a pretty sweet umbrella too.

Ability to function just as well drunk as sober.

In the end it's just you.

Got it and it also functions as a perk that lets jumpers get intoxicated regardless of physiology.

YES I've been looking for a perk like that

Giant Waifus are love.

Any waifu can be improved by making them bigger

Speak for yourself.

It is nobodies job to spoonfeed you if you want to get it ask the irc.

Now that I thank about it, how would I go about making a castle like Howl's? Or hell, let's go old-school and making Baba Yaga's hut. Any ideas?

Where can I get a weapon similar to Euclid's C-Finder?

*make, not making.

TYPOS

anartist from SCP.

No, but the onus is on you to prove the claims you make. Nobody is obliged to take you at your word in a community where there are known shitposters attacking jumpmakers around.

It's a moot point, anyway. Like I said, far as I know nobody's claimed the thing so whatever you're trying to sell doesn't even matter.

Can someone remind me which jump Sacrificial Bestowment is from?

Huh. Now that I think about it, that's a pretty good perk for making really any item, magic or "magic".

Thanks!

SMT

. . . Seriously?

It's from SMT

Well there's the Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga from D&D, Baba Yaga's own hut in QfG, and any jump with magitech would be a good place to start when trying to make your own Jumper's Moving Castle.

Thanks.

A screaming abyss of torrential horror and all of humanity's raw evil distilled into a single image in the vague shape of a person. It's a sight that is so horrifying to look upon that catching a single glimpse of it would shatter the mind and hope of even the most stalwart and just heroes.

Of course I'm actually a pretty chill being/god. I'm the anthropomorphic manifestation of Evil, sure, but I give structure and measure to the amount of evil in the world and I'm totally cool with good and righteousness. After all, what's a villain without a hero to fight him? Good has no value without evil and evil is meaningless without justice. And I feed upon evil souls and the essence of corruption so my presence makes the worlds I visit cleaner and more pleasant.

Choose your own adventures belong in the other board now.

In the Custom Robo jump, in the Robo origin, would a 1 up perk be a valid capstone? Both hadron and rahu had a nasty habit of going super saiyan right after you beat them, and this is supposed to reflect that.

I wonder if the mods will get you or if you will realize how dumb younare first.

and yet you still gave it the (you)

I made a giant flying ever-expanding dungeon/middle finger to physics with the Generic Dungeon Builder a while back. Jumper's Moving Castle I think, it follows me around and is generally invisible most of the time. Minions I kill become a part of the environment and floors are dedicated to world I've been to, with a resort every ten floors for people who adventure through it.
At this point it's got.... 4700 floors at the point. With populations on each floor ranging from 4000 to 9000 minions with various towns and sundries in it, it's also where I keep my Roller coaster from Roller coaster Tycoon nowadays.
It's basically Pic Related but much bigger.

This is a general not a quest.

then post your final form, user. That's what was asked.

i don't have a fleshed out view of my soul, so i can't post mine yet :

Most commonly look like a marginally more masculine Desire from Sandman.

Gold eyes, pale, black hair, general slick motherfuckerness.

Wait, 107?

You done goofed.

Someone make a new thread, I can't post in this shitheap anymore.

They asked for true form/s not final form/s, but I can do that.

Please don't.

Both threads will keep existing and we'll end up with people in one or both threads arguing about which thread is legit.

We just need someone not retarded to make the next thread.

>I can't post in this shitheap anymore
Good.

Huh?
>Looks at thread.
Shit-Fuck-Damn My Fault Guys Mine.

>not retarded
Ow, right in the feelings, but I guess I deserve it this time.

>Little Big Waifu

No more threads from you young man.

Tiny jumper trying to play with big girls

The fucked up thing about it is I checked it twice and had everything ready for when 1077 went down, so it must have been just after I'd finished captcha for it that I accidentally deleted the 8. That's so fucked up.

Gaunlet! Since when did you moonlight as Satan?

How could you, Satan?

Damn it Satan, you had one job!

He couldn't handle all the sevens.

It's a Halloween costume I swear!
I'm an Angel in like five different worlds, includeing but not limited to In Nomine and Overlord. Granted so was Lucifer but I'm innocent I swear.

Oh hi Horny!

I tried and failed, I'll leave it to the user who usually does it from now on.

Also on a completely different note who knows the anime movie/ova/etc. (Don't think it was a series) in which Satan's job is to prevent Eldritch Horrors from pouring into the Third World by being given the worst souls of the third world and third of the Angelic Legions?
Maybe I'm misremembering it because I can't seem to find it on the web.

Are all of you Angels here to pick on me. (Y_Y)

Already tried to delete and remake it tells me it's been too long.

Dungeon Keeper jump when?

When you stop being so stingy.

>Dungeon keeper

Something something dark mistresses

Something somthing torture chambers

Don't we have Generic Dungeon Keeper for that?

>new Dungeon Keeper.
>Not Dungeon Keeper Classic.
Wut?
Pic Related.

Nah, it's...well, about keeping a dungeon. In a generic manner. No horned reapers at all.

Shrinking yourself. You are more likely to have perks that let you keep your strength and/or have an advantage against foes larger than you.
I'm only on Jump #30 in this chain.

I was making one but I stopped because dungeonanon made that dungeon general jump.

>Take Robert's offer
>Only spend 9 points
>Have +400 jumps
>Go renegade

What's the worst that could happen?

>listening to literal Satan

> Kill Robert
> Take Robert's place
> Now I am Robert

>drawback that forces you to pay huge amounts of money to accomplish anything in a reasonable time frame

Why should I listen to another eldritch entity that is so obsessed to keep you under their thumb that would literally have you killed by the rest of its toys if you try to ditch it for another?

>The Devil crafts you an invencible weapon to kill God
>Use it to kill the Devil

Where have I seen this before?

Because you promised her.

She made you a conqueror, and in return you gave her everything.

Because at least then you have free will, can quit at any time, and most importantly aren't a Perfect Lionheart Character.

What is this how does it turn out what happens from killing the devil?

Having actually gone to the trouble of commenting on your doc I must say I find it an enlightening experience. Everything I pointed out was "marked as resolved" with little to no actual changes or discussion. So good to know you prefer that mode of communication because you can delete any records of it easily.

Preacher.

God also gets shot.

I can't delete them without record. Anyone can click the comments button and see the commentary. The discussion or lack there of is there for anyone to view.

True Form not Final Form?
Shit man my True Form looks like 'me' but perfected, and with my already fabulous hair as silver rather than dark brown/black.

Hello Satan

If I didn't already hate EA before this, this would make me hate EA with the fiery passion of a thousand white hot suns.

>A generic means you can't make the real thing
Since when? And why? That stops us from doing Dungeon Keeper, Evil Genius, or War for the Overworld.

Most Jumpers are already Mary Sues.

The multiverse seems fine to me.

My apologies, hadn't noticed that button.