FUCK YOU Veeky Forums YOU SAID ETH IS GOING TO MOON

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums YOU SAID ETH IS GOING TO MOON.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long have you been doing this? Serious question.

These images are getting out of control

first kek ive had inawhile

Little tip. Buy the dips.

with what?

Fire up the ETC warpdrives. Extragalactic trajectory imminent.

If it goes sub 430 I'll probably buy more

you got greedy user, you should've sold at 500 if you were smart

i bought eth at $20 back in march it has definitely mooned.

2 days ago when I read about ETH on 9gag. Why?

Ask your Mom for another $20 to put in.

>be me
>sell at 516
>buy at 514
>feel like a girl
>sell again at 465
>panic sell my BTC at 13150
>sell all my litecoin
>go all in on eth at 488
>think about hanging myself
>sell at 462
>rebuy at 452
>rebuy my litecoin
>rebuy my bitcoin
>mfw actually ahead

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

by 2022 every btc will be worth somewhere around $4914286 USD.

Gentlemen, we are currently seeing the largest relocation of wealth in history. Owning even a single btc and holding it until at least 2025 will allow you to retire.
If you can take out a loan to acquire a entire btc I HIGHLY suggest you do so.

If you want to cash out of btc, leave at LEAST 1 btc until it reaches a 5 million USD per coin cost.

By that time btc cost will only grow with the growth gross world product.

>largest relocation of wealth in history
Yeah from idiots like you to people who bought a few years ago like me. Thanks for making me rich you retarded fuck

Really? They made a post on it?

At this time I don't even know if it's not true, that and fucking buzzfeed.

>9gag

this is as low as it gets, Veeky Forums

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

It’s crashing less hard than everything apart from litecoin which is just another obsolete coin like bitcoin. Ethereum has made bitcoin obsolete.

Yeah I trusted Veeky Forums on this one too, literally 30 minutes after my trade the price plummeted through the bull channel and I sold on the brief rebound, instantly realizing that no one on this board has any clue what they're talking about.
I only lost 200 bucks, but since the price has dropped another 30 dollars since I sold, I'm in a decent position to gain it back.

I was honestly just chafed over not investing in LTC hours before it exploded 'because I was tired and had to sleep and didn't want fatigue impacting my decisions' and an hour before I woke up LTC had gone up 50 bucks.

Moral of the story: missed profits aren't losses, so don't trade with your emotions

Everyone on Veeky Forums who hyped ETH was probably in the same boat, I figure.

>he can't see the forest for the trees

FOUR NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

basing making money off stangers on the internet on an chinese image posting board, you may as well just fucking give me your shit, oh my bad you already have

by 2022 every btc will be worth somewhere around $4914286 USD.

Gentlemen, we are currently seeing the largest relocation of wealth in history. Owning even a single btc and holding it until at least 2025 will allow you to retire.
If you can take out a loan to acquire a entire btc I HIGHLY suggest you do so.

If you want to cash out of btc, leave at LEAST 1 btc until it reaches a 5 million USD per coin cost.

By that time btc cost will only grow with the growth gross world product.

i sold, and now i've got this in my favor
i'm not long yet, it's probably safer to wait for the pattern to complete, but it's definitely something

maybe not for eth but def time to put a long on doge. but fuck it i put long on eth anway

Time to hang out with Sayori!

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE

stealing this image and there's nothing you can do about it

Buy low, sell lower.

I bought dna (3x) and MNTP (20% in 8 hours) off of advice from here. I also scored 800AUD from an airdrop of egold from here. If you don't buy link the advice here is OK.

If you Faglords actually paid attention to the stock markets and News and not just graphs, you would realize that bitcoin skyrocketed because SpaceX saved their asses BECAUSE of NVIDIA (and by a donation from Bert the Millionaire to Space X ) introducing a new supercomputer WHICH can undermine cryptocurrencies due to it´s computing power. That shit was even pre-ordered by China (November). So they put basically Bitcoin on sale with a discount. It happens all the time, like when some countries transition to €uro for example, their currency value is going up, until they need to stop it by defining the currency exchange value from their old currency to €. I work in the stock market and we were selling Space X, Bitcoin, Nvidia stocks by week and in that order. So expect devaluation of Bitcoin over time (not overnight so don´t kys) a thank to Nvidia

ahem, excuse me, but i was told on this board that was not possible. mommmmmmmm!

Howl low will BTC go do you think?

I predict 23% down over a year with some peaks, but I wouldn´t panic, as I am sure that the shadow hands behind bitcoin will surely respond to this Nvidia backstab. I would just keep an eye on technology news about computing powers. If done right it can raise bitcoin by 14% back up after 2 years.