WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

ALL MARKETS ARE RED, ONLY LTC IS SURVIVING BUT BARELY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-dt1ZXxZ6I?t=4004
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to crypto - now is the time that separates the wheat from the chaff.

Weak willed fagg
Btc will hit one trill min.

timr to hodl litecoin and cry next week because it goes back to 90

We all decided to sell behind your back. Also we laugh about you and call you captain limp dick.

In all seriousness relax. It'll up again at some point. It may crash for a while though.

HOLD THE LINE

"surviving"

I know a trick that I have seen before with BCH. BCH has been sort of price locked between 1250~ and 1550~

It dives really hard then sits at 1250ish. But it also rarely goes above 1550.

I guess we will find it out if this stays true tonight.

Elmer fud directed everyone on twitter to sell their alts

In times like this I think ahead to how rich I'll be in 6 months.

Can you think of one solid argument in favor of a slow expensive coin? 25 dollar transaction fees average?

BITCOIN GOING TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH. CRASH BABY CRASH. RIDING THIS BITCH TO HELLLLLLLLLLL.

I own no bitcoin.

you might break even in 6 years

> REQ still green
> comfy af

Bullshit faggot

>tfw all in alts
youtu.be/6-dt1ZXxZ6I?t=4004

>Can you think of one solid argument in favor of a slow expensive coin? 25 dollar transaction fees average?

Where do people get these numbers?

In any case, there are ways to scale Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the best devs and they're working on new shit every day. Computing power increases and dedicated machinery will help immensely.

But the reality is, Bitcoin doesn't have to be a currency for micro-transactions. It's a store of value™. Even if another coin could take over that role, you wouldn't want it to. Nobody would ever trust another coin again.

Bitcoin will hold your wealth. Litecoin/Vertcoin/wtv can be used for buying coffee.

>Bitcoin has the best devs
One of them believe the earth is flat.

I believe he's saying 1 trill market cap.

And he's not wrong.

Iron hands win

MUSICOIN still green as fuck and keep going up

Ahem. My COB is doing just fine thanks.

>Where do people get these numbers?
They read it once and start exaggerating it to everyone

by 2022 every btc will be worth somewhere around $4914286 USD.

Gentlemen, we are currently seeing the largest relocation of wealth in history. Owning even a single btc and holding it until at least 2025 will allow you to retire.
If you can take out a loan to acquire a entire btc I HIGHLY suggest you do so.

If you want to cash out of btc, leave at LEAST 1 btc until it reaches a 5 million USD per coin cost.

By that time btc cost will only grow with the growth gross world product.

i literally chose 2 of the most autistic shitcoins to ride tonight out in and see what happens: ltc and doge

Dogecoin is powered by pure autism, i hodl because its likely to be touched by the “lol im so random” types

There's safety in old memes. They're like old gold jewelry. You can always melt it back down

trading Dogecoin exchange to exchange is a good way for low fees

At the end of the day you have to realize that
1) The fundamentals that causes Bitcoin's meteoric rise and subsequent fall is built into its very economics. Diminishing supply + exponentially increasing speculative demand = moon missions all day
2) the cryptocurrency space is still in its infancy. 2017 saw the first batch of 'real' partnerships forming with existing service providers to bring blockchain tech to the masses. 2018 will see at least one mainstream usage of blockchain technology on a scale much larger than cryptocats.

Based on the above two criteria, cryptocurrency is still going to be here and better than ever - you just have to HODL.

No WTC? This shit is sleeper OP

Welcome to every single Sunday/monday in crypto