I am making a Barbarian Intellectual and am going to dump all my physical stats for mental ones...

I am making a Barbarian Intellectual and am going to dump all my physical stats for mental ones. What kinds of psuedointellectual quotes shall I spout off IC?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Heraclitus
brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jeanpaul_sartre.html
inspirobot.me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Heraclitus

>"History is a child building a sand-castle by the sea, and that child is the whole majesty of man’s power in the world."

/thread

>It is harder to fight against pleasure than against anger.
Seduce your way to victory.

Really makes you think.

>Men that love wisdom must be acquainted with very many things indeed.

The wise have been acquainted will all sorts of magical realms.

What doth life?

jean-paul sartre is pretty good for quotes. Some sound intellectual, some are just tons of fun.

"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does."

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically."
Read more at: brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jeanpaul_sartre.html

"Know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

Throw moderation to the winds, and the greatest pleasures bring the greatest pains.

Making itself intelligible is suicide for philosophy.

If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom.

The unexamined life is not worth living.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Without music, life would be a mistake.

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

Puppy Sif is amazing.

Honestly, Sif is best pupper.

Sword pupper is best pupper

>barbarian
>dumping physical stats for mental stats

Why are you making a worthless character and why would the party tolerate it?

Sif was a fantastic boss concept.

>war is the father and king of all: some he has made gods, and some men, and some slaves and some free

barbarian appropriate

inspirobot.me

You're fucking welcome.

Maybe they'll be doing nothing but roleplay.

Hopefully they are cause he won't be able to do anything but character interaction.

Be a "not-Hulk"

Ask DM if you can do something where when you rage, your mental stats and physical stats switch, and for whatever period of time, like a long rest if you're playing 5E, you can't go back to your "normal" form. Keeps you from abusing the ability to have both high stats in everything, and have some extra reasons to keep have less control over the form. Something like stress, combat, or anger setting off your transformation, mechanically pushing you to try and always roleplay over combat.

Maybe the entire party is doing it. Int dump stat wizard, ugly and timid bard and so on.

I love that show.

Because it is a ROLEplaying game, not a ROLLplaying game, you stupid wargamer.

As was suggested above.

No need to jump in with your toxic cunt in a froth.

>i made a huge mistake
>this sword is heavy
>how long was i out?
>i'm not an elf damnit!
>nerd rage!