I know it's correcting, but will it continue falling tomorrow or at least tonight?

I know it's correcting, but will it continue falling tomorrow or at least tonight?

yeah probably will settle at around $5k

It's correcting back to $100

what the fuck do you expect me to say?

how can I possibly know

it wont drop below 10k then slowly climb up again

Don't you mean $10?

It will hit 6k atleast... possibly even 3k.

>BTC futures begin trading tomorrow
yeah it will keep falling

I bet 1000$ at 1MM : 1 odds that BTC will be $1 or less EOY. Lamboland here I come

rephrase it please in normie speak.

Herro I Satoshi Nakamoto rerarx this all part of master plan

Dude suck it

There isn’t anyone that can payout 1billion dollars to you baka you lose either way

Probably continue to crash hard until $1-2k then bounce back to $5-7k

I bet $1000 on an online betting site. The bet was that BTC will hit 1$ by the end of the year. Since I have 1000000:1 odds if I win I go to lamboland.

It's a betting pool dum dum

$7k.

people seem to forget bitcoin was ~8500 two weeks ago. now after pumping to almost 20k it drops to ~13k everyone is loosing their fucking minds. jesus.

you mean $0.10?

>$299 billion will leave Bitcoin in under a month

It's impossible

do you mean 0.01$?

Americans rarely start the pumps

Sell walls at 13.5k and 13k. it's not going any lower than that. expect a moon tomorrow

>It's another "he doesn't understand how marketcap works" episode.
It's okay, it happens to a lot of people.

Quick simplified extreme situation example to show you how it actually works:
Marketcap is amount of coins multiplied by current price of coins. For example, if you multiply the amount of bitcoins with the price of bitcoin, that's the bitcoin marketcap.
Current prince of coins is what it was traded for on average over a span stretching a short time into the past.

Let's say a coin has 5000 coins and it's trading at 2 USD per coin. That's 10 000 marketcap.
Let's say the next day, the only people willing to sell the coin sell a total of 6 coins for 40USD and there are 6 buyers who buy at that price.
Now the marketcap is 5000 times 40USD = 200 000
6 coins for 40USD is 240USD

So it cost a total of 240 USD to increase a 10 000 marketcap coin to 200 000 marketcap.
It is clear then that the purchasing pressure required to raise a coin's price is mainly affected by the value of the volume / selling supply, not the total value of all the coins of the currency.

So far the pattern is every damn night is a new low...

i don;t know what it means, but it's peculiar.