Ahhhh

TRADE ALL YOUR BITCOIN FOR LINK QUICK!
DONT LOSE

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/cisco-details-internet-of-things-blockchain-system-in-patent-application/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dang. I got out of LINK with a slight loss a week ago when it hit 25 cents. You know why? Because I don't care how much potential a coin has if the developers have ZERO communication with the community/investors. Literally zero updates, shit website that hasn't been updated, Rory being vague as usual, Sergay totally MIA. Why the fuck hasn't this shit totally gotten dusted like Confido?
>but muh oracle
>but muh missing link
>but muh swift

fuck all that. if any of you Linkies have any more brain power left it's time to move on to something that won't get blown out of the water once a legitimate company takes on what Chain Link TRIED to do.

good luck anons.

2/10

lmaoooooo. one day user, one day

cisco systems is a legitimate company that is doing what chain link (and about a dozen other shitcoin oracle tokens) are trying to do.

here coindesk.com/cisco-details-internet-of-things-blockchain-system-in-patent-application/

>implying I'm not already all in the linkies

.... that's not even remotely the same tech.

Did you even read the white paper?

We will make it my friend. We will buy Veeky Forums with the gains and boot all the haters.

announcement when? Something tells me its going to be after the 20th.

probably. here is what rory told me 2 days ago

>We are little children of the sea
>Polliwogs and golden fish are we
>We could never frighten anyone
>We're too busy swimming in the sun

given that they have to do a platform rewrite in go, and publicly have not announced hiring someone that can do it, i would say most assuredly

wasnt it confirmed that they had a new hire. Isnt that what the token transfer from their wallet was.

not to my knowledge

Hmm, so Rory said this in response to when the announcement was going to be made?

This implies that the announcement has some relation to their partners expectations?

>he doesn't know sergey hired sergey from the future to do the rewrite with go from the future, now, in the present

they have been crystal clear that their #1 priority is getting the mainnet up and running. doing this goes hand in hand with meeting partner expectations

If you've ever worked for the kinds of companies Chainlink is partnering with (I have), you'd know its all red tape and meetings while everyone needs to get their participation ribbon for being involved. It takes for fucking ever to get everyone to sign off on something.

All the more reason to be bullish on LINK. The winner of the bank coins is going to be the coin who's put up with that bullshit the longest. LINK's been buddying up to SWIFT for years. Why do you think they don't feel the need to update their socials... they know they're already comfy.

I understand that. What I am asking is why Rory said that second sentence in the context of the EOY announcement which isn't expected to discuss anything about partnerships.

SWIFT, BARCLAYS, JP MORGAN, SONY AND KFC CONFIRMED

If you read his original comment, he stated no new partnerships. Confirmation with swift wouldn't be a new partnership

>KFC
>Not Popeyes
FUCKING
DROPPED

Sorry i wasnt clear. His response was to when the mainnet would be up and running.

No worries. Others weren't understanding my confusion lol

They told us the main net was further off than it actually was so only the true visionaries who understand the breakthrough still held. We're gonna make it.

>We're gonna make it.
Yes, but you have to be careful. Some bad apples are around, maybe nearer than you would have thought.

Despite your hyperbole, I've spoken with multiple team members and the main net is not too far off. This of course is them implying that, not directly stating it.

The rewrite of GO will not take very long and Steve has been making daily progress on the adapter necessary to functionally port between Ruby and Go. Something not many understand.