Bitcoin apocalypse

Who else here beat the market? I cashed out at $16,5k and bought myself a real stock portfolio.

Merry Christmas, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.google.com/finance?q=INDEXSP:.INX, VFIAX&ei=77gsWpmSIc65erCijoAD
personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundIntExt=INT&FundId=0540&ps_disable_redirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy your 2% yearly gains LOL

i bought a couple at $300 and dont even need the money. it's certainly fun to watch all the pumpers get rekt tho

I got in at $500, bought 20 btc sold 1@ 10k, 2 @15k, holding 18.

Enjoy your magic beans LOL

Big hands I know you're the one

Same, $42.13k here. Fuck all these greedy retards.

2% is p. good though.

2% is dog shit unless if you're investing a lot of money. What is your portfolio?

forgot a 0 there user

2% pretty good compared to 40% down in 12 hours

Did this basically. Still holding 13 BTC, will buy back if it really tanks. Feeling pretty comfy.

I had bought 42 when it was $420 after I sold my dad's boat. I made quite a bit of money, although the tax guy I hired told me I'm gonna get raped by income taxes this year.

how do you get in real stocks?
do you make your own research or do you have a financial advisor?

>how do you get in real stocks?

setup an etrade account or hire someone who knows what they're doing and let them pull their commission from your gains. I personally never do more than 1-2 trades a month though, if that.

Nutmeg?

Not sure how those fees compare to a highstreet investor though

lol fuck that, its just an index fund

works pretty good though
finance.google.com/finance?q=INDEXSP:.INX, VFIAX&ei=77gsWpmSIc65erCijoAD

What brokerage?

by 2022 every btc will be worth somewhere around $4914286 USD.

Gentlemen, we are currently seeing the largest relocation of wealth in history. Owning even a single btc and holding it until at least 2025 will allow you to retire.
If you can take out a loan to acquire a entire btc I HIGHLY suggest you do so.

If you want to cash out of btc, leave at LEAST 1 btc until it reaches a 5 million USD per coin cost.

By that time btc cost will only grow with the growth gross world product.

I bought a bunch of puts on MARA and XNET. I'll be making some good money Monday.

Cashed out all my BTC two days ago. Only thing I have now is a large portfolio of DNA tokens.

I'm laughing myself silly here.

Say cheese for the picture.

> I cashed out
Now I know this is a lie.

I bought a plot of land back in February for a small $30,000 loan that I then fixed up and improved with utilities. I then had a really nice home 4 bedroom, 3 bath built there for another $170,000. It was in a very nice area with access to good schools. I just sold it last month for $840,000. Lamboland has never NEVER been so easy. Just do what I did Veeky Forums, it wasn't even difficult to pay for when I owned it, less than $1,000 a month. Now I never have to work again. Found another lot for $43,000 this morning. Going to do it all again and this time a better home and sell for close to a cold $1,000,000. Stay poor.

Yeah, remind me what happened at 1100 again?

>if i repost enough, that will make it true!

>I didn't get rich so nobody else did either!

>setup an etrade
Where do I go from there

will this clear or am i being overly optimistic

all in on $MU. Guaranteed $50 by end of year

if you can't answer that question yourself, just hire a stockbroker because you'll fuck it up and end up getting fucked by fees

>0.05 BTC

I fucking hate all you poor people.

Should've waited of 3k.

Is this bait? Putting your money on big companies easily gives you 2 digit returns (AAPL is 35% up this year)

How could I answer that question myself when I've never touched the sock market before?

Still mad about mt gox stealing my shit

i wipe my nutsack on your taco truck tacos on the reg, ethan

>$4914286 USD.
That's an oddly specific number. Does it come from something, or just off the top of your head?

>not reading etrade's manual and documentation

again if you are incapable of discovering these answers for yourself, just hire someone

get a robinhood account. put a few hundred in there and fuck around for a couple months to get the hang of it.

There are no commisions, so you can buy/sell as much as you want (limit to 3 day trades a week)

Only got $30 invested, and did so at 9k, so I'm still ok. I'm thinking of dumping my entire next paycheck into while it's still down.

vanguard, here's what I own

personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundIntExt=INT&FundId=0540&ps_disable_redirect=true

are you afraid of a bearish market coming? P/E ratios are awfully high and we've had a good run.... when interest rates go up, you don't expect a hit?

conceptually i like index funds but it seems like playing with fire at this point.

fucking this right here, overvalued garbage companies

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets it. I can't wait to show the bagholders my gains.

Sold 2 at 15.5K, still have 5. I still think it will rise for the next year until it hits around 50K. Fuck knows after that

I got in at $3000, bought 0.1 btc tried to sold all at 10k, order took a month, now at 15k, decide to cancel order which is still pending and lost all

>mfw

>sock market
Go to Walmart. You can buy big bags of them there.

Thanks, user!

Bought at 16,5k, im just gonma hold :(

you would be better off in a term deposit and wait until the market crashes, its like ATH right now isnt it

I opened a betterment account I've been throwing $100/mo in and it's at 19% gain

>order took a month
WHAT

>sold bitcoin yesterday

Fucking retard, bitcoin is about to moon tomorrow. Why would you sell before the biggest bitcoin-related event in recent history?

Once it had hit the news, Bitcoin reached ATH. Lmao, did you buy ATH?