You are but a humble potion brewer trying to eek out a living selling your concoctions...

You are but a humble potion brewer trying to eek out a living selling your concoctions. One day this traveling knight wanders into your shop and demands your strongest potionas he is going into battle. The only problem is your strongest potions can kill even the greatest of men. what do you do?

Ask OP to drink one.
The result is positive either way.

Get him to sign a liability waiver and give him what he asked for.

Call him a faggot

Give him a smaller dose, or else dilute the potion for the same effect.

"My Potions are too Strong for you traveller."

Create potions that can go into other potion seller's shops and demand potions. Surely my potions are so great that they could do anything the knight is capable of.

Pour the potion in a larger bottle, delude it with water, and sell it for twice as much.

Drink my own potion.

I tell him to take this banal and faggoty meme out of my fucking store xDDDDDD

Why would you even have potions that are lethal? What the fuck does it even do if you can survive it?

What the fuck were they thinking with that sketch and why did it become popular?

Because you take fucking pride in your craft.

It's like, you are a master trap maker, and you have sample traps around your store. It wouldn't be very good if people were able to get passed your traps now would it, since who wants to buy traps that people can get passed.

A potion too strong to drink is called 'poison' OP.

Yes yes, you read oglaf well done you we're all very proud of you.

You are very highly critical about post quality in a thread about a meme.

> xDDDDDD
Kill yourself.

POTION SELLER, I REQUIRE YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS

Sell him the second strongest, or even third, pretend they are the strongest.
Why would you be so fucking autistic as to argue if he could or couldn't take the strongest? You'll lose a sale doing that.

there is no success without sacrifice so long as the potion doesn't kill me immediately I can still use it

Good. He's not welcome here.

But he's going into battle and he needs your strongest potion

Touché.

They're reagent-grade concentrates, for God's sake. You're not actually supposed to drink them; I'm an industrial supplier. They're used for alchemical feedstocks and arcane manufacturing. It's the difference between beer and industrial 100% denatured alcohol.