What the FUCK IS HAPPENING DUDE. EVERY FUCKING COIN I'M IN IS DROPPING LIKE BRICKS...

What the FUCK IS HAPPENING DUDE. EVERY FUCKING COIN I'M IN IS DROPPING LIKE BRICKS. LOST ALL THE GAINS I'VE MADE IN THE LAST MONTH IN 24 HOURS. WHAT THE FUCK MAN. Comfort me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K9AnjqS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its time to wake up from the dream user. crypto is over. sell whatever you have now and salvage at least something

Not my first crash so I know what happens next.

>implying you made any gains since you didnt actually cash out

Ok Rabbi, sure thing.

convert all into chainlink and wait 1 year

Tell me, senpai.

Explain

moon mission on cheap alts.

buy in small nibbles. dollar cost average your core position.

Thanks

just hang around in chainlink threads and you'll see. It has one of the biggest hypes of alt coins because of how much better the technology behind it is compared to everything else.

could've just held btc and you'd still be up 100%

Ltc*

There's tension between moving alts into btc to catch that dip and moving btc into alts because btc is tanking.
That's why alts crash along with bitcoin.

This.

[spoiler] wall street early leeching before the war.[/spoiler]

you never had any gains fag

but why do that, when I can day trade and lose .1% of my money to fucking chinks every time???

SELL ALL YOUR CRYPTO

BUY MU AND AAPL

Stop buying shitcoins, faggot.

You can't make gains that you didn't make. You have to cash out to make gains, but instead you got super greedy and dreamed of driving a Lambo. That's a meme, not the reality.

Helo user I was once like yourself, buying coins at inopportune times and losing money.. become enlightened discord.gg/K9AnjqS

disgusting discord shill

George soros has probably been secretly buying up Cryptos and now hes Playing ...not to worry though the Nazi shit will be DEAD SOON...Hopefully

Bitcoin isn't dipping relative to alts you idiot. Bitcoin is dipping relative to fiat. If people wanted to buy the dip, they would have to do it with fiat. To "buy the dip" with alts, the alts need to be worth more in Bitcoin than they were previously.

The reason for the market wide dump in fiat:alt values, is because Bitcoin is lower than it has been relative to fiat. Alts for the most part are traded against a Bitcoin pairing, so their fiat value is calculated by their sats value and the fiat value of Bitcoin. Most alts are holding steady in sats value.

>MUH SATOSHI

fiat is all that matters at the end of the day, retard.

>implying cardano isn't the real techsheik
Bitch please.

Lol wut. George is jewish not nazi.

You’re right he is Jewish. In fact, he is so Jewish that he sold out other Jews to the nazi party. It’s a shame the Reich didn’t last just a little longer because I have no doubt that Georgie would have earned himself a trip to the gas chamber.

I didn't claim any different you dummy

there's no technology behind it dumbass, only promises

I have 847 I'm holding onto. Waiting for that moon mission

yeh cuz when you're rich you waste time making more money and not having fun on plebs kek, keep poor mindset dum dum

Its the futures you retards, look at what they did to gold and silver prices, bitcoin will be no different.

What shit coins did you buy?

My LTC is still up 116% from last month.

there is a simple fool proof system to fix all of this and get into the green again. You need to really commit though. This is no easy task. You need to be mentally prepared like no other time in your life. This method will guarantee make your money back. You ready? here it is. Do nothing for a few weeks. Enjoy those gains user I have given all of my knowledge to you. whether you can handle it or not, the ball is now in your court. You have the fool proof method to wealth.

ONCE IT HITS ZERO IT CAN ONLY GO UP FRIEND

That's why i'm putting all my money into Blockbuster stocks

>check Link just for laughs
>1590
Gets funnier every day.

It's literally so simple.. but biz is full of paj's that just log on after shitting on a street corner.

kek

>bought LTC on wednesday
>immediate jump in value right after
Yo, I'm a financial genius, B.

Nexus is still in the green ;)

If Elon Musk has taught me anything, it's that when 3 autists get into a room together and build something great (PayPal) then go their separate ways...its a good idea to invest in each one of their next 3 projects.

In the case of Cardano, since its from Ethereum's cofounder, it's almost a no-brainer.