>yfw the US Government finally bans crypto

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoremedia.com/easydex-liquidity-multiplier-introducing-quantum-trading/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102
coinfirm.io/
chainalysis.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FEELS GOOD NOT BEING A COINER RN

even as a bitcoin holder that would be funny. would probably see some new pink wojaks

>Banning cryptocurrency

How do you ban virtual currencies that are decentralized and untraceable?

>ban coinbase
>bitcoin goes to $0

>mfw OP is bluepilled hard

>yfw the US Government finally bans crypto
>yfw the US Government finally bans wind
>yfw the US Government finally bans rain
>yfw the US Government finally bans sun
>yfw the US Government finally bans stars
>yfw the US Government finally bans US Government

Very easily. Make all websites related to it a severely punished federal offense. It's all over once the exchanges get shut down. On top of that, they could make holding the coins illegal too, even if they can't enforce it fully (much like the drug trade). Even still, all it would take it doling out some 30 year prison sentences to a few autist crypto NEETs to scare the masses.

>yfw the US Government finally bans thinking

> Burgers literally believe they're relevant
This market is mostly controlled by koreans, chiks and japs. Coinbase probably doesn't even reach 1% of global purchases senpai

Well I pumped a shit load of my btc gains into an ico that is completely compliant with all us relations, where the dev is flying around the world talking anti money Laundering regulations with 1st world governments, where biometric identification is built into the tokens

congratulations on funding bluepill

>decentralized
There is a core group of devs that control this coin and control the narrative of their forums they mod and censor.
The exchanges are even worse. If you want to put money into Bitcoin, or cash out you have to go through them. Pretty easy to kill this coin by actually regulating those exchanges which all are shady as fuck.
>untraceable
Again the exchanges are super easy to trace. They all require personal info to cash out.

AML Bitcoin?

That won't be an issue for most burgs

When's the ICO for CuckCoin again?

Im waiting for this depserately. Wageslaving away to accumilate constantyl deprecisting fiat so i csn biy btf cheso

Are you fucking retarded? The US takes up 48% of the BTC market.

it'll never happen but they will introduce some kind of federal regulation to it.
>crypto will be the new wallstreet

>tfw holding XMR
feels good man

once decentralized exchanges are the norm, it's over (it's already over)

if they make crypto illegal, this shit is going to fucking explode

it's not going to the moon, mars, pluto, the end of our galaxy.....it's going to the end of our known universe, then beyond that

throughout history, people have never owned their money

this is the first time

and people wonder why the price is increasing so much?

fucking morons

The number of people on this board hoping for bitcoin zero, simply because they missed out and don't want anyone to gain, is staggering and pathetic.

Who said I was talking about Bitcoin? There are hundreds of infinitely better alts that are way ahead of bitcoin out there.
Why tf would they ban it? There's too many rich people out there who have vested interests in pumping this coin to the moon.

But dex's suck. Etherdelta is slow as shit and buggy. Most of them have no volume. Who is gonna switch to these? We will have to learn Japanese and use those since Japs are jerking off in their ramen over crypto

>accumilate constantyl deprecisting fiat so i csn biy btf cheso

banning BTC would spike my interest in it

cryptocoremedia.com/easydex-liquidity-multiplier-introducing-quantum-trading/

>>accumilate constantyl deprecisting fiat so i csn biy btf cheso

The alts may be better in some areas, but in function they are all the same as Bitcoin with the same faults. Most notably they all suck as currencies and are just trying to be another get rich quick scheme like Bitcoin has become.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

>untraceable
coinfirm.io/
chainalysis.com/

Hey faggot, the US and every other fucking country has had 9 fucking years to ban crypto currency... It's not that they just haven't done it yet, its because they fucking cant.

Hahah jeez you're a fucking idiot man.

>what is monero

>banning decentralized ledgers

Yeah okay, next you're going to tell me they're after my rare Pepe stash too.

>what is monero
Terrorist money. Stay away if you support Israel, like you should.

>making websites related to it a severely punished federal offense
>because using tor and darknet is definitely trackable
>holding coins illegal
>anonymous addresses/keys
>30 year prison sentence
>implying there won't be a revolution at that point bc the govt literally became straight out of a page in 1984

why are you faggots even trading crypto if you dont understand how it works?

ew, fuck israel

Might happen bro

>cryptocurrency banned in US
>japan is the only decent country recognizing cryptocurrency as a currency
>wealthy bitcoin elite move to Japan like Roger Ver did
>crypto elite all becomes weaboos
>japan leads the world in cryptocurrency and robotic AI
>new golden era of japan starts
>anime becomes real

>Implying sandniggers aren't infinitely worse

>you can only hate one

Best timeline

What people don't understand is that banning crypto will immediately put that country in the loosing position.

I won't be surprised to see a second Japanese economic miracle becuse of it

by 2022 every btc will be worth somewhere around $4914286 USD.

Gentlemen, we are currently seeing the largest relocation of wealth in history. Owning even a single btc and holding it until at least 2025 will allow you to retire.
If you can take out a loan to acquire a entire btc I HIGHLY suggest you do so.

If you want to cash out of btc, leave at LEAST 1 btc until it reaches a 5 million USD per coin cost.

By that time btc cost will only grow with the growth gross world product.

Not untraceable

You need an ID to buy bitcoin and you need an ID to get an account on the exchanges.

coming in 2070

>tfw you die just before the true dystopian nightmare

Just use Cryptopia you kniggers, you don't need to ID shit and there's almost as many coins as bittrex

>japan is the only decent country recognizing cryptocurrency as a currency
Australia did it too actually..