Korea BTC now below US

>Korea BTC now below US

Anyone else happy to see these rich fomoing motherfuckers eat shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.news.naver.com/memoRankingRead.nhn?oid=015&aid=0003862891&sid1=101&date=20171208&ntype=MEMORANKING
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Korea will ban crypto if this keeps happening. They have the most ridiculous pumps followed by days of panic selling

lol those crazy gooks, they love gambling

Fuck the kikes... shiiiiit its the chinks. Fuck the chicks, yeah fuck em.

idiots, remember the population of SEA is fucking huge, so the amount of dumb people you find in the USA that bought the mainstream media bullshit, imagine that 100x

the smart asians are running shit, dont worry

Bump

>Anyone else happy to see these rich fomoing motherfuckers eat shit
We're arbitraging back the other way...you moron. It's the Americans who can't arbitrage like this and get to simply watch the prices fall that are eating shit.

they are banning it, literally right now. why the fuck do you retards think the KRW market is tanking? do some fucking research you stupid fucks

m.news.naver.com/memoRankingRead.nhn?oid=015&aid=0003862891&sid1=101&date=20171208&ntype=MEMORANKING google translate.

that is happening NOW. look at coinmarketcap exchanges for btc coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

korean exchanges were trading $3000 above US exchanges during the bull rally fromj 11k to 18k. now suddenly they have sold off to below US trading values, and dropping. they literally just woke up over there, this is going to happen all day there (all night in US)

chads are going to wake up to 11k BTC and sell their shaved balls off, tens of thousands of Chads selling $200 worth of BTC at a time, driving the price down like retrograde orbit.

my fiat feels so fucking good right now.

Oh so you have a bank account in the US with no limits on transferring out of the country? Fuck outta here LARPer

>the long walk home on a rainy night in korea after gambling away all your KWR on bithumb
sounds pretty comfy desu

"however, consultations with related ministries such as the Ministry of Strategy and Finance and the Financial Services Commission remain to be finalized. An official of the Ministry of Finance and Economy said, "Prohibition of trading is prohibited because it is too restrictive." He said, "We are focusing on finding ways to minimize adverse effects on the financial market.""

>no limits
Annual limits and they're per person. So I use my family members as well and give them profits.
I swear to god I'm not larping.

Koreans don't believe in God, nice try though.

Your picture makes me get really emotional for some reason. I will finally be going back to Korea in about a month and a half and I miss it so much it hurts.

Their market is just normal panic selling behaviour. If everything was banned it would capitulate instantly like China's did.

Who cares about fiat. Bulls and bears are both making a killing this year, and everyone is looking to buy back in eventually.

>However, consultations with related ministries such as the Ministry of Strategy and Finance and the Financial Services Commission remain to be finalized. An official of the Ministry of Finance and Economy said, "Prohibition of trading is prohibited because it is too restrictive." He said, "We are focusing on finding ways to minimize adverse effects on the financial market."
Did you even read the fucking article you linked?

yes, that's exactly what Chinese regulators said before they tanked BTC -60% in sept

if you think govt regulators give a shit about crypto holders you're up your ass. sad to see you so optimistic

I have a Korean friend. He just said they will ban bitcoin derivatives not anything else you fucking retard. Stop spreading fud around

typical amerimutt mad at the entire world for no reason

>they are banning it, literally right now.
>All articles from Korean say they are just regulating as other countries have
Are you retard my friend?

population of SEA huge, yes
population is not rich, decadent fucks like USA

does your imaginary friend have a link? there was no mention of derivatives in the article. it said, banning or regulating, which is exactly what the chinese govt did during september's 60% selloff

lying about having friends is one thing, but lying about derivative regulation is just wrong

hes not retarded hes just fuding. if anyone looking at the chart and wondering what it says, it says they are still looking into regulations for BTC in the month of december and have not made any decisions.

I can ask him for Korean links if you really want... Also found this while looking around for further information.

www.coindesk.com/report-bitcoin-derivatives-banned-south-korean-government/