>card ships soon
>literally smallest walls, it can 2x with 10 btc
Its going straight to 50 dollars

It will be on coinbase, bithumb, etc

Its literally better as a currency than anything else

BUY NOW AND DONT MISS THE TRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DCyYFhs
medium.com/@monaco_card/project-update-monaco-mco-token-functionalities-to-be-maintained-no-upgrade-to-support-an-asset-fd558638238f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you hate money dont you

whales advice, BUY go all in MCO NOW

Why do I want to trust you. Why do I feel like you guys are going to be right. Support your claims, moonboys.

checked

MCO is the one

praise kek

checked

Checked

Even just short term, announcements and exchange listings will moon MCO next week. Get in now and you can easily make at least 100% gains.

How are things in Mumbai these days? Able to make a living shilling your shitcoins?

Only thing he's wrong about is the sell wall sizes, he probably doesn't have "view all" enabled on Bittrex.

guess i was considering binances

Strapped in and READY.

The moment they mention which exchanges and which day this is going to EXPLODE

>One

Its begun

>two

chart shows no 12/11???

this is going to moon so fast it doesnt even show 12/11

LIFT OFF

meme triangles also are primed

Aaaand were off

The only place you can buy shit

with crypto is cryptopackage

senpai, its a visa card, you can use it ANYWHERE

KEK IS HERE

praise kek praise monaco

discord.gg/DCyYFhs

A certain discord group was pumping this shit, many got stuck above 1.2k sats kek.

if you mean this one
it's not a pump (unless we're all falling for a con by the King of the chat)

But there's no way to fucking generate money for token holders aside from buying one of their shitty "like 7 other people offer this" cards. What the fuck does this token do for me.

Update: This actually used to generate money with transactions but the fucking owners scammed that out of you and you still hold this token, are you fucking retarded.

It is used as a means to exchange fiat,btc eth etc

Monaco helps leverage the exchange rate.

fuck off and buy some if you dont hate money

monaco is such a piece of shit i’m so glad i got out of that shitfest

>It is used as a means to exchange fiat,btc eth etc

Sure, but token holders don't see any money from this at all. Assuming this becomes the number 1 exchange in crypto you won't see any fucking money since there's no profit linkage system with the token. You're getting cucked so hard holding this absolute garbage.

are you retarded?
cry faggot its going to 50 dollars by monday

This pump a dump you fools.Cryptoverter and Vizard are also in the same group. You can ride this wave but don't get burned.

i haven't heard of anyone else offering a crypto card. only this one. and the card is metal! it just has to pass inspection for a week while it gets on new exchanges, and it goes up

>evidence for my claims literally posted on thier fucking medium.
>Get fucking scammed

70 by sunday afternoon

screen shot and will re post after that 50 $ MCO

monaco pump happened already. Everyone here is on big pumps and already knows its sell time.

200 million volume isnt from some shitty discord group

dubs and I'll take the bait

>buys MCO anyway

Eidoo, tokencard tenx, change, Revolut ALREADY HAS ONE, there are 10+ btc based cards already out.
This is what I can recall of my head I'm sure there's more out. Crypto cards are not going to be exclusive to monaco.
CAG And eidoo will also give you a % of all the profits made on their exchanges (50%), which goes into a burn system for their token. Whilst monaco tells you to go fuck yourselves. Literally the worst crypto card out there.

and yet they are not on these mega exchanges ,those are shit af

Where is their visa deal?
WHere are their anything?

Its shit AF

some you need to spend 10k$ just to get one

FUCKTHATKEK SHIT

MONACO IS GOING TO 50$ by MONDAY

Even if it 50 dollars, I fucking left this absolute garbage back at 20 and have since fucking x5'ed by holding bitcoin and XMR, even if you x5's (which it won't) bagholders are still getting the shittest end of the stick
>Who is still holding this absolute shite.

I bought the 60k dip and suck a fat cock

its going to 50$ then cards roll out and then?????

100$

SCREEN SHOT ME KEK

Eidoo is on bitfinex, literally the largest exchange and are launching thier own exchange this month. Not to mention they've literally got their own panel on forbes.
I know I'm 100% fudding but this coin is actual garbage and i can't believe people are unironically shilling this.

bitfiniex you mean gtgox 2.0?

NO THANX

Kek, you got dumped on by him and his whales. When will you pajeets learn, the only people that make money from p&d groups are the whales and insiders. Just take your loss and move on, Monaco has the worst fundamentals and dodgy dev team on CMC

calm down pajeet, why so defensive. We get it, you bought at 1500 sats when that P&D fag said too, nice investment lol.

medium.com/@monaco_card/project-update-monaco-mco-token-functionalities-to-be-maintained-no-upgrade-to-support-an-asset-fd558638238f

In case anyone was actually thinking of investing this is the update where they admitted their token was now useless garbage which had no value

I have been successfully FUDed into moving all but $100 out of this in case Cryptoverter actually a PnD

thought it was suspicious how he acted like he'd been signalling XLM for longer than he really had

except i bought at 6 sats so you lost all logic

stop fudding

Congrats man, I held this since ICO and leaving it was the best fucking decision I'd made this year. Actually seeing real gains for the first time in months.

woooooooo we are lifting again senpai

lewl

50 dollars here we come