client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jump 6XX: Otoyomegatari (Bride Stories)
In which a jumpmaker jumps their own jump.

Rolled 1: Eihon Village, Age 14

Drawbacks:
Unladylike, SO I HEARD YOU LIKE EMBROIDERY MOTHER FUCKER (You're goddamn right I do), Culture Shock, Awkward (especially around Elders), Marriage Proposals

total cp: 1600

Villager (0)
Bride (0)
Eye For Detail (0)
Shepherd (0)
Break Bread (100/1500)
Sing Away The Time (0/1500)
Embroidery (100/1400)
The First Is Always The Hardest (200/1200)
Grow Together (300/900)
Best Way To The Heart (100/800)
Windows to the Soul (100/700)
Beauty Shines Through (100/600)
Attired Appropriately (200/400)
Period wear (0)
Animal Charm (Owl, slightly enhances wisdom)(0)
Pomegranates (0)
Bathhouse (400/0)
Extended Family (0/0)
Wedded - Groom (import V, rolled age: 13) (0/0)

So it looks like I'm going to have to be on my best behavior, even avoiding some of the usual World Improvement Projects that I normally undertake.
V and the rest of my Extended Family can beat up anyone who tries to steal me, at least they don't have any restrictions on their actions. Even though they have no perks or powers (except V) most of them have experience on their side. They're probably going to be my hands, since with all these drawbacks I'm going to be pretty awful at getting things done myself without looping through recursive awkwardness spirals into a stuttering red-faced mess."
I am going to do so much embroidery it's not funny. Those weaving skills and ability to turn monsters into silk from Jade Cocoon will come in handy (I'll have to provide my own monsters, though).
On the plot-related side of things, I'm thinking the best thing is to subtly slow Amir's aging so Kurlak can catch up with her.
That would be nice.

>mfw can't take two capstones because I want the bathhouse for my Tenochtitlan project
>mfw can't afford naans or knockout kiss
This hole was made for me.

>Even though they have no perks or powers
They are probably still skilled as all fuck.

And they are normal humans, that is material you can work with if needed. Like break out the vials of super serums (every jumper needs these for minions and general human uplift, I would recommend the worms from Futurama as something that can be cultivated by others when you leave, and pass from mother to child in the womb)

And start handing out equipment that is much hardier and high tech than it seems, like bows deigned on a supercomputer a few thousand years more advanced than the current era, to be the best that can be made.

Or go technomage, and make disguised tech that seems magical. Also, start figuring out how to embroider magic scrolls/spellbooks.

And books that are really computers where the pages act like touch screens, cause why make all the companions go without internet and games?

Howdy all!
Where to next for my jumper, /JC?

Anons I need to be an ever evolving engine of destruction. Stuff that deals with biotech, Genetic engineering, evolution, and assimilation. From any source magical or otherwise.

I already have the entire mutant perk line from GUNNM.

The treadmill!

>Anons I need to be an ever evolving engine of destruction. Stuff that deals with biotech, Genetic engineering, evolution, and assimilation. From any source magical or otherwise.
>I already have the entire mutant perk line from GUNNM.

worm and zurg Spring to mind

Darksouls!
Bloodborn!
Madoka!
Fate!

It's healing time

G.I. Joe or Gear Up.

(_-_-_)
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

AKA I've been there.

Dark Souls I'll accept from you.
Bloodborne I've already done.
Let's give the others a chance user.

GI Joe sounds cool.

>Let's give the others a chance user.

NO
THE OTHERS DON'T WANT YOU TO SUFFER

But user, by forestalling his suffering he has but a brief respite, a false hope, and so when he has only pain to look forward to his suffering shall be all the greater.

I wonder if a Hellraiser jump would work...

>Dat Pic Tho
Such hate.
I've decided I'll do the full set. So, starting with....

Demon Souls Jump 092:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Barred Entry [+100]
Sudden Surprise [+200]
Feeling a Little Blue [+200]
Black Phantom Party [+300]
Origin: Wanderer [Free]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Stable Movement [Free]
Thief's Grace [-150]
Inner Self [-300]
Simple Belief [-100]
Items:
Wanderer Starting Gear [Free]
Bag of Grass (Full Moon) [-100]
Bag of Spice [-50]
Thief's Ring [-100]
Nexial Shard [-600]

Fellow Slayer [-400]:
Yuno Gaisai Half-Caste Sidereal (Saint) [400]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Simple Belief [Free]
Seventh Saint [-300]
Items:
Saint Starting Gear [Free]
Sticky White Stop [-100]

Gaunlet's Symbiote (Magician) [400]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Heightened Capacity [Free]
Sage [-300]
Simple Belief [-100]
Items:
Magician Starting Gear [Free]

Followed swiftly by....

Dark Souls Jump 093:
Drawbacks:
Stalked [+100]
Unwanted Visitors [+200]
Bonfire Ascetic [+300]
Origins: Disciple of the Sunlight [-100]
Perks:
Gross Incandescence [Free]
Jolly Cooperation [-150]
Praise the Sun [-300]
Pleasant Disposition [-200]
Soul Smith [-300]
Pyromancy [-300]
Items:
Estus Flask [Free]
Pyromancy Flame [Free]
Ring of Restoration [-50]
Sunlight Straight Sword [Free]
Defender’s Shield [-100]

Companions [-100]:
Waddle Dee [300]
Background: Disciple of the Sunlight [Free]
Perks:
Soul Smith [-300]
Items:
Estus Flask [Free]

Yuno Gaisai Half-Caste Sidereal [300]
Background: Disciple of the Sunlight [Free]
Perks:
Items:
Estus Flask [Free]
Bleed Stone [-150]
Old Mundane Stone [-150]

Hellraiser Jump
Fuck you

Rolled 3 (1d8)

Rolling for series?

Ah, Sigma Six I remember this.

G.I. Joe Jump 094:
Drawbacks:
PSA Drawback [+000]
Speaking in Rhyme [+100]
A Pacifist in this Outfit? [+300]
Starting Franchise: Sigma Six [Rolled]
Affiliation: Cobra [-100]
Class: Scientist [-100]
Perks:
It's Our Only Hope [-100]
Slithering Escape [Free]
Cobra Hierarchy [-200]
Cobra-La Background [-300]
Cobra-La Bio-Technology [Free]
Occult Knowledge [-100]
Dangerously Genre Savvy [-200]
Robotics [Free]
Synthoid Manufacture [-100]
Super Weapons [-300]
Items:
Fifty Cobra B.A.T.S. (Sigma Six Versions) [-300]

So, yeah. I spent my time here learning to use my tech, getting my door kicked in by the G.I. Joes every now and again, and give speeches through the 4th Wall about the need for better Lab Safety, which is something I note the other Cobra science teams seem to lack. As a Man of Science I found myself disliking direct combat, actually combat at all was distasteful, and I do have to say that the Sigma Six versions of the B.A.T. are awesome!
I basically got away with acting like Pic Related and it was fucking hilarious when I showed how competent in martial arts by catching Snake Eyes sword between two extended finger whilst still talking in rhyme and giving a speech about proper lab safety to the Joes.
That was all a robot double but hey I planned it!
Yeah, I pulled the Doctor Doom 'It was just a Doombot!' card so often it isn't even funny.
I really had fun though.
So where to next guys?

Do we have a Steins;Gate jump?

Nyet

It'd be great, however no we don't have Time-Traveling String Theory Weirdness the Jump no.

>Taking the PSA drawback
>Not going full flashback after marathoning soulsborn

How are you supposed to beat the Seventh Seal drawback in Elite Beat Agents? I'm no good with riddles.

[Dahak Chronicles]

Drawbacks: A Bigger Inheritance, Anu's Attention, (1800)

Drop-In

Real Hotshot (Free)
Tech Savvy (1700)
Bridge Officer Descendant (1500)
Macintyre Luck (1200)
Transmat Blueprints (800)
Mother (0)

...I'm actually more disappointed than anything. I like AIs. As a general rule I find it easier to relate to them than most organics. To see them malfunction so...pettily is a total bummer.

Right now I need to demonstrate to some upstart dictator's rabble why wielding cybernetics against a cosmic entity with divine control over technology is a really, really bad idea. I am a͘s̵̴͠s͠u̵͝m̡̕i͟n̶̷̢g ̴̡d̵̕͝i̸reç̨t҉̛ ҉͡c̵o͘n͟t͞r͟͏o̴̧l̸̕͢.

As for the invading AIs-this brings back memories, actually. Of how I dealt with the Posleen, and ultimately the Vorlons too. It's funny, looking back; I raved against those idiots in Macross but...they beat me. I had to accept that. I had to LEARN from that, adapt their tactics to my strategem.

And here we are.

Sunny and Nona, you're on bass.
Makoto, take the drums.
Yhachette, you're the keyboardist.
Austin, Taylor-you get the saxophones.
Fair Eyes, you're the lead singer and guitarist.
And Secret, you're the OTHER lead singer and guitarist.

And me? I'm the roadie. My newest ship has a very important job-being the support unit One Cruicible modified with components from that canon they shot a princess out of in Supreme Commander. One universal sound system. Also? I'm the ammunition.

Why are we doing this? Because we are going to be the universe's greatest fold wave Queen tribute band.

And as my companions play, in my aspect as multiversal evil incarnate /I am going to ride the waves of rock 'n roll straight into those AIs' processors so I can punch them in their digital faces until they stop mucking around/

The riddles means that you beat them the same way you beat everything in Elite Beat Agents/ Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!: You cheerlead the fuck out of it. It's basically just flowery language for saying "get everyone hyped up with some awesome songs and poses and you can end the threat.

So have you waifued any mythological figures /jc/?

>Demon Souls
Wow, lots of neat stuff through here, think Imma gonna collect shit. I can't help that my sword is fucking tearing through these things so easily, it's got a ton of enchantments upon and I think it's four or five different types of Holy, most of which react viloently to demons of all types.
Oh, hey a boss! Triplicate-Overrank Maximized Enhanced Hightened Magic; Shin Doujin Hatsudou (Four Gods Simultaneous Attack)! (This is my favorite Overlord Overrank Magic and I have lots of Talismans of it at this point)
Now it's dead.
Ancient slumbering evil thing down there? Slap a Talisman of Sealing (Jade Cocoon) on that.
>Dark Souls
See Demon Souls but with less Slumbering Evil Gods/Demons and more Time Travel Bullshit/Undead.

I really let go and embraced my first Jump's genre once more, Overlord's (LN/M/A) over the top curbstomp battles. There is very little to say, really.

Not that I recall.

user.

I am the mythological figure, and I do the waifuing.

You're being an annoying pest again.

When asking jumpers if they have waifued someone, something, or even an entire category of people/things the answer is always yes.

If you see a player or a DM who talks about "loli", report him to the police because he's definitely a pedophile.

Nah. One post every few threads isn't annoying, and it was on topic. Don't be salty, user, I'm not going to start spamming threads but I will occasionally post.

Keine Kamishirasawa is one of my companions, she's a hakutaku so I think that fits the definition.
Though we're just friends.

Threadly reminder for shitposters and such.

You can still redeem yourselves. Make a good jump, become more civil and stop posting just to cause arguments, post for betterment of thread instead

Stop shitposting.

But user we need more quality shitposters, if they all become productive jumpmakers all we'd have left is scatovore.

With the effort put into those pic (Seriously I just have a small image collection where that is slightly customized, which is way more effort than I put into my gallery) once every few threads isn't too bad.

>49306265
>49306258
>49306245
>Looks at timings.
That's samefagging right? I'm trying to get better at finding this kinda thing.

Nope, well at least one of them isn't the same person but then I might have bit the bait.

>Accusing people of samefagging
Man, just don't. Don't lower yourself to this level.

Ah, crap. I thought I had it.

They are exactly one minute apart and I thought that's what It was, but I'm trying to get better at identifying it so I asked.

>I'm trying to get better at identifying it so I asked.
For the most part, you should act like it doesn't exist. It doesn't do any of us any good to act Paranoid.

Erm, no. Two are less then a minute apart and both of those respond to another post with the opposite opinion. If anything, you seem like the one causing the most trouble by throwing a baseless accusation like that.

Eh, okay.
Cat Pic just cause.

Alright, not claiming it, but if, IF there was a NiGHTS Into Dreams jump, aside from Visitor (based on the kids), Rebel Nightmaren (based on NiGHTS themself), and Loyal Nightmaren (based on Reala and Jackle), are there any other backgrounds needed? And what should Drop-In be based off of?

What is it?

A quick update. I didn't make as much progress on Scion this weekend as I would have liked. I ended up spending most of the weekend hanging out with my wife. She, and a friend of ours, did help me out on some edits and additions/ideas so progress of some sort was made. I will aim for another update at the end of the week.

*reads wiki page*
Uhh...the alarm clock?

You will never reach the truth

Ah, well on another subject what do you guys want from Minish Cap?
I've got some openings all throughout the set up and currently I'm going to need quite a few things to fill it out. any suggestions.

Dream Travel/construction/Ideya (Is this the right spelling, can't remember) Manipulation and mental integrity perks maybe. NiGHTS was '98 for me so I only vaguely remember it. Sounds cool though.

Kids are dreaming and a rouge nightmare is protecting them I think. Again, I only vaguely remember it.

Cool beans bro.

I've completely forgotten the Alarm Clock.

Minish Cap eh?

A song or ability that lets us shrink to mining size and grow back.

Not for Lewds. Maybe

>The ability to shrink into and grow back from Minish sizes.
Already got that. Also you can, if you wish, Import companions into the cap to give it their personality and they gain the ability to do the shrinking thing at will out of the form, but they stay a cap for the entire Jump.

Basically, it's set in the world of dreams, and there's a whole nightmare dimension that's out to steal people's Ideya, positive traits that represent their soul, thus trapping them in the dreamworld forever, and allowing this nightmare dimension to take over the whole world of dreams. One of the top nightmaren rebels and decides to protect the dreamers, while battling their "father" and his dark legions.

Eh, that's something, at least.

Hrm, should I make the Minish race option cost anything? Free or 100 cp?

Is that the one with a teddy bear fighting a monster?

Free or 50 but 100 seems a bit much.

Do they retain ability to shrink only themselves when not a cap or can they shrink others and keep themselves not shrunk?

Shrinking themselves.

I could be persuaded to make it so that they can shrink a willing target, but that's about as far as you'll get with the Cap.

I hooked up for a little less than a decade with Hecate in Age of Mythology. It wasn't a serious thing. Actually, it started off as a mutual interest thing since we were both keen on sorcery and I was one of the few deities not intimidated by her but also interested in talking shop and well-a couple amphoras of nector later things just kind of...happened. I mean, it was relatively early chain.

Anyway, we both agreed to part on good terms and catch up post-Spark. So...I guess technically no, I wouldn't say she's my waifu.

I'm not actually certain if my ex counts. There's plenty of settings were the concept of cosmic fire is a purely deterministic phenomena, not a mythological entity-yet some, like Fate/Extra, where it most decidedly is.

I'm not sure if Kiara counts either, since technically the mother goddesses she absorbed aren't really part of her personality.

And yeah. I think that's about it.

Wait, are we counting real world mythologies only or non-baseline Earth ones? Because if we're counting fictional ones, well-that's a...different story.

Good.

No, the main character looks like a jester.

I find it funny how people complain about their Spiral Energy being limited to first half stuff when if first half you got Lord Genome who powered the Tepellin and fought Anti Spiral in past AND transformed/controlled the moon mecha in past

Only the Teppelin feat takes place during the first half of the anime. The other stuff takes place well before it and only SB tier rules lawyering would make you assume you have that.

Lord Genome in general was a force of nature during the first half. Remember how he beat the shit out of Simon and his mech with his bare hands? And how Simon only killed him with the Core Drill? And he only got stronger in the second half, where he was back in his prime. He managed to turn a BIG BANG into energy for Dai-Gurren to use, even if it cost him his life that's still bloody insane.

Why would either of those feats be just him alone? He had an entire race, possibly more then one, with spiral power alongside him. It's far more likely they helped power it the same way the rest of Dai Gurren helped create and power TTGG

He was fighting against the race he would have been drawing power from, though. Would that have reduced his ability to draw on it?

Um. What? Why would he be drawing power from the Anti Spirals? The entire point of spiral power is that spiral races generate it from themselves.

Because in Parallel works that show Lord Genome's past it shows that immediately after being paid a visit by ASA he rushed, killing his men, and took over moon mech himself

He didn't activate the Cathedral Terra until the point when he was overcome by the despair of the Spiral Nemesis and fighting against the other Spiral races.

109. Space Pirate Captain Harlock
=================================
Age - 27
Background - Drop-in

Perks
- Runs in the Family - 200
- Scientific Aptitude - 300
- Quick Learner - 500
- The Good Doctor - 800
- Obsession - 1400
- All I need is a drink - 1500

Items
- Mazone Detector
- More Alcoholo Than Anyone Could Ever Drink - 1600

Drawbacks
- There Is No Other - 1000

The Daughteru Hive Army of Justice and Liberty can now subsist solely on alcohol.
I felt the thread needed to know this

AS. ASA is the jumpchain user.

Are you implying they are not the same person?

How many of those are there?

Darn it all, this is Thread #1078!

Of course. AS is a much more entertaining character.

Just leaving this here...

Races;
Hylians [Free]: Hylians are the people of the land Hyrule. They have pointed ears, said to be able to hear the Gods, and generally have blue or blue-gray eyes and light skin.

Picori [Free]: Picori, also known as the Minish, are a people who live around the lands of Hyrule and are no bigger than the average young man’s thumb. They resemble anthropomorphic mice with long pointed ears. Innately invisible to adult and bad behaved children the Picori as a people are kind and should they feel they’re needed they try to help.

Origins
Drop-In [Free]: With no memories you have come (Or perhaps returned) to this world. Collect yourself, adventure awaits.

Hero [-100]: You wake with the memories of a young man. Unbeknownst to all but you, you have inherited some of the skill of the Swiftblade the First, perhaps even the Hero of Men. Swordsmanship, among other skills an adventurous soul would need, come easily to you and, while fleetingly, you can hone the power within yourself into your blade with a bit of practice.

Royal [-100]: Though not a Heir to the throne you are of the bloodline that founded these lands. You bear a powerful force of personality and your very presence has an effect on others around you. You’ve been away on diplomatic envoy for some time now, but your return to Hyrule couldn’t be more auspicious, could it?

Mage [-100]: Taught from a young age the arts mystical. Now after years of training you have been freed from your apprenticeship to do as you wish. With the coming Festival you could make easy money at Hyrule town, perhaps if you’re impressive enough you could get an audience and job at the King’s castle.

So wait, if I turned into Minish alt form, would I be invisible to DIO completely?

Gonna buy a copy of CRA. For research purposes, obviously.

Nearest copy is 15 miles away, and cost 5$.

...I'm going to spend more money on gas than I am on the game, aren't I?

CRA?

Custom Robo Arena.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Let us know if you want any feedback or suggestions.

1) Yeah
2) Why Dio in particular?
3) Now you see why I was wondering if I should put a price on their Race? I'm still thinking about it.

What do you think about it /JC?

Is this the work of an enemy [ULTRA BEAST]?

Gamefreak they're literally stands what is going on

Those look more like Septentriones or DeSu 2 style Stars in general.

Mainly due to DIO easily fitting the evil part and due to stand mechanics this example would show if people who can see supernatural still can or can't see Minish.

Because right now it's almost perfect invisibility for villains

Crosssssssover

That cut deep, man. Deeper than any time I've ever been insulted, personally or in-character, in these threads by a wide margin

But on the other hand, I wouldn't have picked an uninteresting cosmic entity to be my jumper persona so. I get that I had some pretty big shoes to fill

This made me realize a thing.

You kill Scion by shitposting him to death

Asa defense force incoming.

No, but seriously, you go to Scion and go "Your love is dead, ho kill yourself faggot[/spoiler]

Nah, you kill Scion by doing the opposite of telling him his waifu is shit. You tell him how wonderful he and his waifu could have been, and THEN he kills himself when he realises it's an escapist fantasy that can never come true for him, and he'll be doomed to die impotently on this boring old planet

There's a subtle difference, see?

What methods are there for resisting Scion's fuck you beams?

The impotently part is what gets me

Super regen combined with immunities gained from generic virtual world and just being tough as fuck.

I think his Fuck You beams work by basically causing a dimension lock and some damage I feel from what I read.

Why I think that? Shards are located in other dimension, it cuts off the connection to them. Quite a bit of powers rely on dimensional shenanigans.

Even Endbringer material is shit, it is just overlaid on itself in fuckton of dimensions. If you do dimension lock, you only deal with material that is in this dimension.

Is prime in mage good for anything outside of the jump?