Why are weaboo's the most immature and problematic players?

Why are weaboo's the most immature and problematic players?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/search/image/t9jscCyYQO0uMsIXEtEVag/order/desc/page/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because anime tropes are appealing to younger people?

Because you make shit up about them to hide the fact that you're a furfag

Three wery good answers

boards.fireden.net/tg/search/image/t9jscCyYQO0uMsIXEtEVag/order/desc/page/1/

Are you okay user? If you have any problems you can talk about them with us.

I am pretty sure that edgelords are the worst

Because they don't understand that being 'kawaii desu~~' all the time make them look, sound, and act like a retard. I personally enjoy a good weeb show now and then, but I'm old enough and mature enough to not be a faggot about it. There's a certain ratio for age-exposure to weeb shit- faggotry. If someone is too old or too young and still has the signs, they are too far gone and you can get rid of them as you please. Wait and see if he grows out of it if he's in that middle age range though.

>Why are weaboo's the most immature and problematic players?
Wrong, they're the second most immature and problematic players.

The MOST immature and problematic players are anti-weebs who froth at the mouth any time something reminds them that Japanese media exists in even the slightest way.

Because the term only applies to that specific brand of immature and problematic players?

They've never had to interact with the outside world beyond going to 7-11 or surrounding themselves with other idiots who give reinforce the idiocy that is their lives.

> froth at the mouth any time something reminds them that Japanese media exists in even the slightest way.

I wish this wasn't a thing but it is. People will use any excuse to be hardline NONE OF X AT MAH TABLE CUZ I KNEW A GUY

Nice find.

The correct answer.

This. It's like that stupid pancakes comic. I agree people who relentlessly reference anime when they play can get annoying, but in my experience they've all been better roleplayers than people who don't watch a ton of anime, if only because they tend to be more animated and into it.

They are the absolute worst, the weeb may be annoying about trying to insert shit from shitty animu into games, but the anti-weeb hears something that resembles something from anime even superficially and accidentally they start REEEEEEEEE-ing the fuck out and throwing a tantrum.

Then when the dust settles and you can still hear the faint REEEs in the distance after they've stormed out of the room screaming about weeaboo faggots, you're left wondering why if they hate anime so much how do they know so much about it to be able to make those connections.

>It's like that stupid pancakes comic.
What is this?

Reminds me of people still throwing an absolute shitfit if something can be remotely linked to talking pastel colored equines.

That is you do not remember them flooding every fucking corner of the internet for the better part of 2 years and the stupidity they brought with them.

Why are idiots and assholes the most immature and problematic players?

Fix'd.

I don't have it on me but it's about a guy who rants constantly about pancakes, how much he hates pancakes, and how it's the worst thing ever. While another guy is saying "Dude shut up, nobody is talking about pancakes except you"

I saw a pic where a guy was doing massive rants next to an opened box that had Rainbow Dash in it before shitting all over it.

At the bottom someone asked what his problem was, someone said "Someone mentioned Q in Star Trek, the shitposter said he voiced Discord and went berserk".

In most settings though, that shit tends to stick out a whole lot more than your average big-eyed edgelord.

Though I imagine they've got a sense of humour for the most part. I mean... They'd almost have to be playing a pony in Shadowrun ironicly. Right?

...Right...?

Found the weeb.

Give me a choice between an edgelord and a pony, I'll add "Hay" to the provisions list.

Anime and Mango is often childish and over the top, if people like childish and over the top stuff very much, they'll probably want to have childish and over the top games and act accordingly, childish and over the top.
also
this and
that

Man, we got too many newfags here.

If you know what's good for you, you shun the horses. Anything else will fuck us all over.

Oh I remember well.

But mostly I remember that the avalanche, the storm, the endless wave of shot posting ponies and subsequent rise to popularity all over the net was because of one reason:

a mod decided people needed to stop liking what he didn't like

I find that hard to believe.

Oh boy am I in time for the daily shitstorm?

>weeaboo's

>a mod decided people needed to stop liking what he didn't like
That's some nice revisionist history, fuckface.

>tend to be more animated
Pun witnessed.

Then you haven't been around long.

Barneyfag-tier tantrums are a very real thing in real life. Not just related to horses.

A more reasonable question would be "Why do the most immature and problematic players tend to be also weeaboos?"

If you see a player or a DM who talks about "loli", report him to the police because he's definitely a pedophile.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOTTA WEEB IN THE THREAD BOYS! And don't think we don't know how to weed them out.

>thread immediatelly turns into weebs circlejerking each other and claiming that it's the "anti-weebs" that are actually the worst
This is why nobody likes you

I fucking hate weebs. I'm glad that the mod removed weebshit quests from Veeky Forums.

Tell me where I am remembering this catastrophe wrong:
>general on /co/, shitposting on /b/ (what else is new), and the occasional reaction image elsewhere
>one day /co/'s mod starts deleting the containment general, no explanation, no reason, the general just keeps getting shitcanned
>people start posting new threads trying to start the general back up and end up spamming the board
>things begin going down hill from there as moderation as well as anons get up in arms
>this spreads elsewhere and /b/ smells blood in the water
>as with anything on Veeky Forums, if someone gets triggered by it (especially as mod) it will get shitposted everywhere because this website is full of jackasses
>proceed to drown in cell shade horse posting
>anons and mods continue to blow gaskets fueling the shitposting instead of ignoring it creating a feed back loop that spreads across the site and then to other sites creating a wider awareness and outsiders taking shitposting (love and tolerate, etc) seriously, creating an even larger fan base
>administration enacts full Samson Option and nukes everything pony related
>unlike during the fur invasion days however Veeky Forums has increased in traffic by orders of magnitude and it's not enough
>administration builds a containment board, enacts Global Rule #15, writes an apology, and this remains in state to the present day

None of this would have happened had the /co/ mod not decided to start deleting on-topic threads for the board (this was the during beginning spiral of /co/'s moderation woes)

It would have faded into obscurity like every other fad

I love these fascinating stories.

> "Why do the most immature and problematic players tend to be also weeaboos?"

But they're not.

Anybody who deliberately makes a carbon copy of an existing character doesn't belong at my table, western or weeaboo.

I told a guy to get out because he made Drizz't, I told a kid he couldn't be the kid from Full Metal Alchemist. Both players weren't creatively ready for role playing

I've never seen a weeb create a thread bitching about how his GM wouldn't let them play a ninja. It might happen, but it's a lot rarer than bitching about the guy who asks to play a ninja.

>Problematic
Gee sorry Tumblr, didn't know my single gender character was such a problem for you.

This.

I've been on Veeky Forums since TACTICAL GENIUS and have never seen a weeb complain about not being able to weeb it up.

Anti-weebs? Plenty.

> Both players weren't creatively ready for role playing

With your head so far up your ass how do you poop?

Because being a cringy fuck is the very definition of the word weaboo? Mind you, watching anime doesn't make you a weaboo so long as you aren't those kind of ppl who can't speak a sentence without bringing up japanese terms and have waifus and think life is anime and muh superior japanese steel folded over 1000 times and whatnot.

Are you a questfag too? You weebs are pathetic.

>and have waifus
>waifus
>s
Truly disgusting.

Veeky Forums, you should be better than this.
For shame.

Shh, OP. You're trying too hard. You need to learn when to cut bait and try another tactic

What is shame?

>Veeky Forums, you should be better than this.
OP was already outed as copypasta at the beginning of the thread

Any high expectations for Veeky Forums are clearly your fault.

Eh, Edgelords are a bit better because all you have to do to put them in their place is introduce realistic consequences for their stupid actions.

Veeky Forums should know by now that car keys guy is a dedicated shitposter.

See . We know. We're just trying to figure out what to do with the thread next. A perfectly good thread died for this one, we should at least make something fun out of it.

You're confirmed for someone who's never played with an actual edgelord.
What you're saying is the same as saying "all you have to do to put a weeaboo in their place is to make people point out how parodically Wapanese they are".
You should know it doesn't work. If it did, no one would be complaining.

see
You should be ashamed of being ashamed of Veeky Forums for allowing a shitty OP to determine if a thread is shit or not.

Because they're fucking weeaboos. They're one of the longest lasting and most problematic groups in the history of the Internet.

The real challenge is picking the weeaboos out of the normal anime viewers so that you can nip that shit in the bud immediately. If somebody comes to the table with a samurai who uses weeaboo fightan magic that's not really a huge problem in and of itself. But if somebody comes to the table with an anime catgirl witch who has a verbal tic then you've got a problem. If your group has a bunch of weebs and anime viewers (like mine does) then you vent it with Maid RPG or something. Anything to stop them from injecting that shit into literally everything.

If you can't create a basic character for yourself, yeah you basically failed the entry test. When did imagination stop being a part of tabletop role playing?

Which is why First Edition D&D modules have premade characters for the DM to hand out to players.

Wait.

But what constitutes the difference between an anime catgirl and a regular catgirl?

Around the time that people stopped roleplaying and started self-inserting instead.

Regular catgirls have more if a Selena Kyle feel to them.

>When did imagination stop being a part of tabletop role playing?
>If you can't imagine a fully-functional and fleshed out human being then you aren't into imagination

When their character art is literally an anime catgirl.

user, I'm not 12 years old. My group can make their own characters, we don't have to use pre-made.

I'm curious what your groups are like because it sounds like you have an emphasis on the tabletop gaming and not storytelling or role playing, which is fine but not the way we've been playing for decades.

If someone wanted to use a pre-made for their first time playing, go right ahead but that's tutorial-mode DnD.

Nigga everyone got a waifu, it needs to just be accepted as a social norm nowadays

Until AD&D and even a fair bit into that, D&D was as much a board game as it was a roleplaying game. It kickstarted the use of the term "roleplaying game", of course, but it's never been a good example of it as it's normally played.
There are exceptions to every rule, and not everything has to be unanimously against you in order for you to be wrong.
Also, sample characters don't preclude people from roleplaying - they're made to give newbies a head start so they don't trip themselves up in chargen before they ever play the game, and so that older players can try to put their own spin on them.

I want to see a fantasy race where they low-key revolve entirely around waifus

If you are exactly an RA Salvadore character then yeah, sorry you don't have enough imagination to play the game. Double penalties for not even changing the name and hoping I'd just insert Drizz't into a campaign set in the desert.

> it sounds like you have an emphasis on the tabletop gaming and not storytelling or role playing
>jumps to random conclusion with no evidence

Go back to /v/, troll. Feel free to keep posting to try and keep pretending you have an argument, you might actually catch something.

But I hope this board starves you.

>people shouldn't pretend to be imaginary characters in a game about pretending to be imaginary characters.

You're leaping around like a drubken flea there, fella. We favor the storytelling and roleplaying approach at my table, but you don't need to create a character to play them. Filling a premade character's shoes or taking an existing character and moving them to a brand new setting offers just as much opportunity for depth and character exploration as making a character from scratch. Honestly, I find it more interesting, since now I have to fit my roleplay to the character, rather than the character to my roleplay.

I don't know what you want me to say user, you've pretty well argued that having a unique role playing character isn't important to your group, so what exactly are you arguing?

Alright fair enough I'll concede that, pre-generated characters are just stats and it's up to the player to give them personality.

I actually made something like that one time. It came about during a conversation where we made fun of each other's waifus while I worked on building the setting for the next campaign. I created an ancient civilization that worshipped a beautiful virgin Goddess of Love and Purity. Except all of the men fell in love with the goddess and the whole civilization collapsed into feuding wars as city-states went to battle to protect their goddess waifu's honor from the depredations of their neighbors. The whole civilization collapsed and the players didn't catch on until about halfway through, a little after I revealed that all of the lords of the city-states who'd fallen in love with her had declared that they would make the goddess their wife.

Sometimes. But some games have premade characters with personalities, goals, flaws, histories, and the like. When that's the case, you need to learn how to adapt yourself to that character and who they are, rather than just making them up out of whole cloth. I think that's just as much a creative exercise as fleshing out the numbers, just a different type of one.

Ever since ADnD 2e we've always been rolling entirely fresh characters, the idea of doing otherwise is totally foreign to my tabletop experience but I hear what you're saying. Instead of being a role playing canvas where you get to paint any colours you want, it's a role playing challenge where you have to form-fit to a role rather than create one.

hehehehe

I was thinking more along the lines that all members of the race would imagine a perfect "waifu" that they worship. And all relationships they have are based off of how closely the other person matches the waifu. Dropping someone because you find someone that more closely matches your waifu is common and expected in the society.

I see you haven't played with Wehraboos yet.

>I ran out of my favorite thing to shitpost about, better find others in

Because edgelords are so nutty, they refuse to eat human food, and demand Hay.