Cool fucking coin guys, thanks for this tip

Cool fucking coin guys, thanks for this tip.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

What did he mean by this

Literally everything is in the red right now you impatient cuck

What do you think dumbass

I know but my fucking gaiiiiinnnzzzzz

holy

FUN is actually one of the more solid alts and actually has a semi-working product. Hold your shit and buy more during the dips and start having a bit of foresight ahead of 24 hours at a time

Ouch, OP

all the predictions about FUN were 1-2 years dude, just fucking hodl

stfu

Were you able to actually sell or were your a paper millionaire for like 3 minutes?

/BIZ'D/

Yeah I know, it's just spooky when shit crashes like this. I'm hodling long term on this because I know it's solid but it sucks coming off huge gainz off powr and shit before it crashed hard.

I'm not regretting my decision yet.

Don't tell me you're not having fun

I see nothing wrong as long as you bought at dip

I bought when I thought the dip was ending and then it fell right off a cliff within 45 seconds of me buying.

Y-you do have an autosell order in,..r-r-right?

It takes a bit of practise, but you can make money from this - why don't you try short trading? i.e placing a bet on a stock which has volatilty, like bitcoin, placing buy orders when it tanks, and sell orders when it reaches a profit.

Try it, takes some practise, but it does work.

You could just HODL instead

>autosell order
Stop losses are for brainlets who like to make realized losses instead of just holding until recovery

user, please, I do have a hardware wallet also.

When a stock doubles in price over a few days, it's worth short trading when it pops, like it is now.

Thanks for buying my bags faggot. This was in PnD group along with MANA.

ooh wow 800 dollars invested and hes down a whopping 380 dollars! you poor guy.how on earth will you pull through? imagine those of us who sank like 10 grand into this coin when it was 3 times the price it is now.

>buying at single day growth ATH of literally any investment
You deserved it

>Buys the PUMP
>Holds the DUMP

you got pranked bro.

>buying ATH

But really I do know there are people who have it far far worse than what I'm looking at here man. It's also not my fault they FOMO'd in to buying ATH. Stay salty and take the bantz for what it is. Hodl and shit will turn around on this coin on 2018.

did you really