Cyoa thread

Do I have to make the thread every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty sure it's usually done by someone other than you.

For one, you forgot the pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Posting Pervy Super
because why not

Wiggly boners.

Are you the one who made this?

Power of the Body

Power of Lies, Power of Health, Power of Filter (or maybe Tongues instead of Filter...hard choice)

The Door

Passing on the companion. Push comes to shove, I'll take the Demon.

World traveling healer. I fully intend to heal who I can and shape whom I please. With my powers no one will question when that individual is cured of disease, nor will they question why this individual suddenly has much larger breasts and is quite a "bit" more amorous. I want to do good and also fulfill my fantasies in a hopefully benign way.

Is the Worm v5 author around?
I have some questions.

The Royal Demesne power - As long as there's some way for people to reach the exit, can I fuck with physics inside my pocket dimension?

The Ace power - I assume it's a Manton style projection in that the user controls it fully and can do shit themselves while doing so. Are there any restrictions on how far the projection can be from the user? Does the user need line of sight to summon the projection to a location?

Fictional Engineering - What if tech in our selected setting is heavily reliant on some fictional material like adamantium or wraithbone. Do we get the ability to conjure/manufacture it?

Hindsight - Once an action is performed and its consequences seen, can further actions alter said consequences?

Save and Reload - Can the user work around blind spots? Like, if Leviathan hits Brockton Bay and the user is in NY, can the user get a first hand account of the battle after Lev is driven off and then reload?

Consumption - How far does this go? Like, if Foil cuts off an Endbringer's arm, can I consume that? Can I kill a cape and consume their Corona Pollentia or w/e to gain their power?

Also, if someone could actually post it, I'd be very grateful.

I'll post a thing in an hour when I'm on my lunch break and can access my files. Shame there wasn't a thread up when I left this morning.

>
Fictional Engineering - What if tech in our selected setting is heavily reliant on some fictional material like adamantium or wraithbone. Do we get the ability to conjure/manufacture it?

I believe he said yes, you can manufacture it. Don't think he ever went into specifics though.

>Is the Worm v5 author around?

I'm always around, except for the times when I'm not.

>The Royal Demesne power

As long as you don't turn it into non-Eucledian hell, yes.

>The Ace power

Assume that it works with the same distance as Siberian. Can Manton summon his human zebra without line of sight? I don't remember, but the answer is the same to your question.

>Fictional Engineering

Don't remember what I said last time it was asked, so I'm going to go with yes, you can manufacture it.

>Hindsight

If the consequences will happen far enough in time, then yes, you can alter them. But again, you won't know how you're going to alter them until you try.

>Save and Reload

I believe there was a word of god on how Coil's power (which is pretty similar in its mechanics) would behave if it met a blindspot. Can't bother to find it, but I think the power simply won't work.

>Consumption

Endbringers aren't organical, user. Nor are the shards. So no to both questions.

>Also, if someone could actually post it, I'd be very grateful.

One wise user once said: Worm CYOAs were a mistake. I think he was right.

Too many options, you have to condense this or I won't be bothered to read through it. A properly made CYOA fits in a single image.

Alright, spent a bit of time on this. Your taxes at work, anons.

Choose - Penis
Motive- Lust
Body- Oversexed
Gender- Male
Features- Me, but in better shape
Modifiers (-1 point each due to lust)- Restricted Infusion (tits), Restrained Donation, Enhanced Production, Edging Amp, Sharing is Caring, Forced Denial, Shock and Awe, Generator, Adaptive Response...total is 10 points

Powers (lust powers cost 1)- all free powers (minor resistance, minor enhancement, enhanced mind, super grip), teleport, pheromone manipulation, overflow, whore aura, resize, wardrobe malfunction, healing hands...costs 8 points total. 2 points left.

Use 2 points to get the Mountaineer and Milk Maids as allies.

Secret Identity is full time.

You're silly.

Having standards is silly now?

Oh no, someone might not like a CYOA. An unspeakable horror.

On my planet, Traveller is the standard.

This actually seems kind of boring...give me the Keeper and The Amazon as enemies for two extra points. Gotta have some enemies.

Throw it into minor healing factor.

>I won't be bothered to read through it

I'll somehow deal with this loss.

>A properly made CYOA fits in a single image.

That's a very bold statement.

>tfw you want to make more builds, even though you've done too much already

I think Traveller has become a fetish.

I feel that. Everytime I see it posted and don't make a build I feel bad. I even got in freaking origins and I feel like I haven't done enough Traveller.

I'm just waiting for the new image version now.

Please don't be a Waifu cyoa, please don't be a Waifu cyoa, please don't be a Waifu cyoa…

Please be a Waifu cyoa, please be a Waifu cyoa, please be a Waifu cyoa

Yessss finally

>Path
Conspirator

>Powers
Protocols -1
Repair -1
Quality Assurance -3
Fictional Engineering -20 (Zone of The Enders)

>Shard
Eden +1
Serves my purposes well and I still got ALL the enders tech how could it possibly get stronger?

>Perks
Godslayer -5

>Followers
Iscariot
Watchmaker
Fellow great minds the world got to watch its back

>Flaws
We Know +2
Wanted +4 (Coil) (E88)
S9 Recruit +7
Endbringer Target +7

>Gifts
The Candle

My plan is to tank the endbringers preventing collateral damage and such. Crafting several Orbital frames with advanced AI systems as support,
Outside of my machine I'm once again a squishy human, this is where cauldron come into play ofc, in exchange for meta knowledge.

Is it possible without Manton limit to transfer my mind into a humanoid replica of myself? According to the games It should be possible...

Please have cuckoldry
Please have chicks with dicks
Please have cute traps
Please have not!Angelanon getting punished
Please have smug looking furries
Please have memory wipe
Please have unfaithful/impure waifus
Please don't have any homogay husbandos

Okay, here it is.

UPDATE - Another new page
I'm sorry.

Congratulations.

This page was updated with a simple typo-fix.

Here's the new girls.
This page is all about the bird and the bees.

Typo-fixed version of Sola & Eve.

NEW PAGE

I still have not decided who to pick yet all this time. Yin got me a little but only the murderous side.

Library 1 - Library 2 - This

Miya Intro - Miya Page - You know, when I was writing Eve, I was very tempted to put in something about how you merely adopted the dark while she was born in it, but then I remembered that there was already Beyn.

As always, please inform me of any typos you happen across.

Villain

>Powers
Peak Human Strength [1]
Copycat [2]

>Allies
Alecto [5]
Hierophant [5]
The Seraphim [15]

>Shard
The Outsider [2]
>Flaws
Kill Order [+10]
Endbringer Target [+7]
Identity Revealed [+1]
Wanted [+2]

Worm v5: Waifus Edition

Do whatever we want, which isn't much because everyone hates us and attacks us on sight. But hey, foursomes.

I'm somewhat confused by the Eve shield. Living with her seems pretty chill, but the shield seems kind of, ominous? The others directly mention combat, but there's nothing there, so it just strikes me as somewhat weird. Am I just paranoid and it really is only to avoid hurting yourself by falling over or something?

That would still be miles better than another iteration of "this hot girl loves you forever and wants to have sex with you even if she doesn't know a thing about you and somehow she's a virgin"

>Bee girls
Usually, I don't do waifus unless there is power, but a pair of bees and infinite honey is very tempting.

CHIRP:

Oh, great, another incessant harpy in my life.

Orb of Life
Library of the Supernatural
Employment

>Airplane
Sounds fun. I wonder what her maximum speed is, though.

>Sweet Song
I can't sing, so this would make karaoke more fun. Maybe I could join a band?

>Ice Feather
Eye'm the strongest!

Bonus: Sure. Couldn't hurt. (inb4 implications fly over my head)

Rank: #22, between Alice and Buoy. She's very cute, but to be honest, harpies have always freaked me out.

APIS & MEL:

Okay, I get "Apis," but what about Mel? Reference to "Melissa"?

...Also oh god I'm scared of bees, this won't end well

Welfare
Library of the Supernatural

>Honey Combo
The other ones don't interest me all that much.

>Wings
Red Bull?

>Honeycomb Home
I'm totes gonna help them rebuild.

>Bonus
...I can't possibly accept making them work like that, but they can be the rulers anyway if they want, I guess.

Accidents happen. If a car crashing into you, the car will be crumpled and blown back while you stand there unharmed. Or maybe a stray dog tries to bite you. Or you're in a crowd and someone accidentally elbows your gut. It will prevent all direct, physical external harm.

There's some power there. Don't underestimate their skill as SWAT team. They're better than your average SWAT team, even though there's only two of them. Or did you mean personal power? But I do agree with you about the infinite honey.

Chirp's maximum speed is... faster than you could find comfortable. For the purposes of taking you places, settle for car speed.
Apis & Mel are "bee" and "honey"
That's generous to let them rule without making them work for everything! They aren't the sort to actively "rule," though. It's a status thing, mainly. But on the other hand, they are technically the masters of the wallet. So how much household income they work to provide is their own choice.

>Vigilante

>Taylor Herbert

>The Warrior

>Shroedinger
>Perpetuance

>Godslayer

>Birdcaged
>Endbringer Target
>Kidnapping

Frankly, I'm a little confused how they would get me in a prison to begin with, but I doubt I'll be in for long.

How indestructible are endbringers? Because I've never actually read worm, but being infinitely dense seems suitably indestructible in return.

For the most part they are like angels in Evangelion.

>somehow she's a virgin
Yeah, that's definitely the most mysterious part.

Do you understand what CYOAs are? Most of them are some sort of wish fulfillment fantasy. If you don't like that you are more than welcome to create some 'realistic' ones or older style ones that are more about deciding which option sucks less dick.

I wish my daddy were as cool as you guys.

>As long as you don't turn it into non-Eucledian hell, yes.
Frankly, I just wanted unbreakable walls for my monstrous, nigh-inescapable labyrinths. Some increased gravity/slowed time areas might be neat as well.

>Endbringers aren't organical, user. Nor are the shards. So no to both questions.

Well, actually, people don't actually carry the shards. There's a lump of brain tissue that acts as an interdimensional satellite dish/transporter. Hence why clones and twins can connect to the same shard and receive identical powers. Could I do that?

Diane - top tier waifu?

>Dream Home
>Welfare
>Library
>Surveillance

>Play
>Thunderstruck, Enhancement
>Education
>Zombifiy

Kind, smart, enjoys board games - what isn't to like about Diane? Plus she can turn you into an undead. No need for sleep, relentless stamina - plus you can reject Orb of Life for another perk.

I don't really care about surveillance. If they want to watch Diane and I have sex for 24 consecutive hours, that's on them.

Jesus christ the ride just doesn't stop. Good to see this is getting even MORE content! Are the new pages on the google doc for this guy as well?

He picked surveilance, so it's fine.

Wait, so you reject the Orb of Life, but still take surveillance? Are you an exhibitionist? Also, I don't think being undead is as sexy as it sounds.

given the mass of a small (unclear on how far you can boost your mass) black hole - about 7*our sun, you'd have to be moving at around light speed to have something around the surface area of a finger pierce all the way to their cores.

Bear in mind this is assuming the endbringer receives the full force you generate nigh instantly. You'd need to find some way to tether them to the spot, possibly via some clockblocker shenanigans to act as an anvil.

In that context, I doubt godslayer would do much good as perpetuance lacks any inherent limitations that I can tell.

You could probably deal with the main threats more easily via time warping shenanigans/ spaghettification/whatever.

>Frankly, I just wanted unbreakable walls for my monstrous, nigh-inescapable labyrinths. Some increased gravity/slowed time areas might be neat as well.

Sure, that a maze plane sounds cool.

>Well, actually, people don't actually carry the shards.

Yes, I know that, but now that you've reminded me that:

>clones and twins can connect to the same shard and receive identical powers

I'm thinking that it could be possible if you made multiple brains or something like that, but that would be pretty overpowered, we shouldn't steal from trumps their job, so the answer is still going to be a 'no'.

The topmost layer of an Endbringer is as durable as tungsten. This doubles every five millimeters or so. None of it actually matters, though, as what you think is the Endbringer is actually a statue being telekinetically puppeted by a core of genuine living material located in a different place on each one. Behemoth's is under his clavicle, Leviathan's at the base of his tail, Simurgh's in the joint of her largest wing, etc. Since the "body" is both completely inert and not responsible for its own motive power, you can deal as much damage as you want to an Endbringer and it won't matter. At one point Behemoth is just a skeleton and still fighting, those "muscles" and "organs" were just there for decoration. The core is still as super-durable as the rest of the Endbringer, though, and can neutralize your powers if you come into contact with it. So even if you can peel it down to the core or penetrate to it early, it's still not going to be easy to kill.

He has Godslayer so no temporary nullification for him most likely.

There's a major difference between "she is perfect in every way" and "she behaves like a human and has flaws".
I know I'm alone in wanting some semblance of realism.

I had just assumed potentially infinite mass. Or at most the mass of a super massive black hole.

Ultimately though I had kind of been banking on just being completely indestructible then having them hit me. Unstoppable force vs even more immovable object.

I try not to upload them until the typo-fixed version. Sola & Eve are there, but Chirp, Apis, and Mel aren't yet

So, you have 2 dream homes? I like when I see the more recent additions like Diane get chosen. They don't have the same advantages as the early ones.

Now that I'm just hung over and not drunk, I'll get to actually thinking about it.
Got different living quarters, check.
Tech advances allow for most things we do to be handled by a tablet-sized pc, or by implants directly into the brain. Probably could simply just add an option that's a bunch of games. Would need a different option for tabletop.
It's sort of somewhere along the scale closer to Eclipse Phase than it is to Deus Ex, so charging isn't as necessary a thing, but I'll include it if someone wants to be fully mechanized. Basically, if you get rid of your stomach, you need some way to get both energy and nutrients, because at least a part of your brain is necessary to live.
Most of the increased stamina, etc. are dealt with in the body creation section, which is the most fleshed out portion.

So, part of the CYOA is that you're going to be spending the next five years with a guide that's supposed to be your introduction into the new world. It's one part waifu/husbando choice and one part job choice. Most of them are much less exciting vocations than Jensen, like stock brokers, day traders, school teachers, personal tutors, hikikomori, professional assholes, etc. I do suppose that some people would want the combat jobs, so I'll include a tank waifu or something. I'll come up with it after the hangover wears off.

That actually helped me sort through things pretty well. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I need to take a drawback to afford Dream Home, Welfare, and Library.

As for undeath being unsexy - well, we do have those illusions to appear normal I guess. Sure, being a zombie isn't perfect - but Diane needs the Dream Home for her lab and there is no way I wouldnt pick Library for her.

When it comes down to it, is being alive really worth working a job? That is essentially the trade off (besides the advantages of undeath).

Would you mind posting the last image on the page?

>can neutralize your powers if you come into contact with it.

WoG says no. It messed with Chevalier because his power essentially does the same thing the core does - functionally overlap matter across dimensions.

Nice pun there m8. Apis & Mel >Chirp
I've been meaning to ask what the source is on Miya's images. You have an awful lot of them.

Endbringers aren't that strong. The layer bullcrap is purely for durability, it does not provide mass or inertia, etc. I doubt any of them could do anything to harm a literal black hole (barring the Smurf's keikakus, of course).

That would be me

Oh, so it wasn't anything interesting, it was just an incredibly contrived coincidence. You'd think I would have come to expect that from Wildbow by now.

So here's those builds for Sola and Eve I said I'd do, and for the two new girls as well.

Sola:
>Summer Summons
>Splendor
>Sunlight Gondola

Splendor's probably one of my favorite bonuses yet. And I can use it to fly in my boat.

Don't care about her second light. Sola's fine, but the whole kill "evil beings" sends up a ton of warning flags.

Eve:
>Personal Shadow
>Embrace the Dark
>Shadow box

Spelling error in her last bonus "in exhcange". Sunburning is not worth it. I really like her though, definitely in my top half of all the girls.

Chirp:

>Airplane
>Birds of a Feather
>Lightning Feather

Sure, I'll let her roost anywhere. I assume the bracelet of slowfall works how it sounds? That way she can fly me around and just friggin drop me. It'd be awesome.
I like her too, about on the same level as Eve.

Apis and Mel:

>Pair of Queens (What does this do exactly?)
>Wings
>Honeycomb home

I guess I could let them become rulers of the hive. I normally like bee girls, but I don't really care about any of their bonuses, and I don't know, they just don't seem right for me.

Don't care about any of the library stuff, except for Eve's, solely for the fact I can get rid of my glasses. Seeing her is just a bonus.

Fair enough. Immovable object being swung at just about any speed is gonna do some serious damage to anything it touches though I reckon.

I feel like Perpetuance might just be better than Supernatural Strength. At least, in terms of pure fighting power. You obviously can't lift things because your durability would end just being you'd crush through it, but if you just want to hit stuff really hard it works.

I'll need 4 hours to get back to my desktop again, but sure, I can do it.

That's actually a pretty common question. She isn't "from" anything. That is, she is just an artist's OC. I can fetch the artist's name for you when I get home if you like.

That's not even remotely what you wrote. If waifu CYOAs aren't your thing, I get that. If you want more complex characters/flawed options, I get that. Most people appear to want their wish-fulfillment to be more perfect, so your best bet would still be to create them yourself.
It's just in the very nature of waifu CYOAs to be 'attractive girl loves you because of reasons' the same way that most CYOAs are 'you are some kind of cool and special dude'.

Any chance of a cowgirl in future updates?

I'd hate to have to choose the Shade just because I want darkness powers

>I feel like Perpetuance might just be better than Supernatural Strength.
Absolutely. It makes you immortal according to the author as well, which Supernatural Strength doesn't.

It is, however considerably more adversarial than the latter. Even something like helping out in a natural disaster would require some pretty creative use of Perpetuance.
What's more, getting a positive reputation as black hole man is an uphill struggle at best. People like flying bricks. They're straightforward, safe. A dude that emulates one of the most destructive forces in the universe?
That's just plain scary.

I'd appreciate it.

What warning flags? She's just a lawful stupid paladin in a world where alignments aren't black-and-white.
Thanks tor pointing out that typi in Eve. I'll fix it later.
Yeah the slowfall prevents you from accelweating enough when falling to get hurt.
What does Pair of Queens do? Populate the hive. The page's theme wasn"t "birds and the bees" for nothing. It's a pure romance option.
Speaking of library entries, I'm surprised no one pointed out the eater egg yet.

Dunno, I feel like there's already plenty of excessively lewd options. Cowgirls aren't known for much else. I'll think about something like that.

>I'm pretty sure I need to take a drawback to afford Dream Home, Welfare, and Library.
As I've understood it, you only have to take the drawbacks, if you can't take them 'naturally'.

Hm, I mean if you can cast the illusion on yourself it may alright. It's stiill
going to be pretty cold.

user just listed both Dream Home & Surveillance when the dream home they were getting was FROM surveillance. You can pick two (library and welfare) and drawback the last one (surveillance)

But he's undead, so he shouldn't need to have to pick the orb, meaning he could just get all of them normally. Unless he wants to get two houses, I guess.

The usual pick is "orb + 1", not "orb + 2". The maximum amount of general perks, even with drawbacks, is three.

You only get to pick 2 + a drawback option. If you pick the orb of life, then that's 1 + a drawback option.

I'm not really sure whether those are typos or some puns I don't get:
In the swat team description: geurrilla and capute.

Whoops, the green two threw me off. I even went back to it, but I failed to really read I guess.

Those are typos. Thanks for bringing them up.

...is it not meant to be lewd?

What I meant was that there exist very similar alternatives & most boons would have a lewd focus (as opposed to various powers granted by others). In short, it has a very high level of overlap.

Most of them tend to be more quite than lewd. Honestly, I really appreciate that. Characters that are really lewd tend to be limited in their appeal

True, but I'm not sure it defaults to turning you into a weird black statue man. Outwardly, you could just seem really strong and tough.

I do feel like it's very dangerous to take it with dead shard though. If you don't instinctively no the limits and on off switches, you might accidentally suck in infinite mass and crush all of reality because you didn't realize you had to switch on the disable gravity thing.

I made two. I think that I might be infected.

>'you are some kind of cool and special dude'.
I'm not too big of a fan of those "you are the epic hero, only you can save everything" cyoas either.
I like it when there's a plausible reason for my power - like in Battlemage, where your character spent four years in school first, but we skip past it.
I know it's odd, and I know it's my problem. I like my escapism and fantasies, but not when I'm rewarded the world on a silver platter. I can't enjoy that.

> Which is the best Faction?
> Which is the best Covenant?
> Who is the best leader within the Travellers?

>Whaddya want? Otherwise, True Travellers for default.
>Regal Convention of the King
>Igra did nothing wrong.

Those girls are cool, but all I want to do is live in Harmony.

"In" Harmony? Or "with" Harmony? Anatomy Park isn't all it's cracked up to be, you know.

>regardless of your choices your sanctuary will always have ... 4. a kitchen
>kitchen is also one of the indoor add-ons

It's only ingridents, not the implements to cook, and already cooked warm meals. So yeah, it kinda rebundant, but you still need it if you want to cook something specific, not just random meals.

Penis
Hero
Mild Mannered
Male

Flat chested
Petite butt
Above average penis
Purple eyes
Shoulder length hair
Black hair
Restricted hair
Smooth voice

Restricted infusion
Enhanced production
Hypno-Junk
Forced Denial
Efficient Exchange
Technophile
Easy Drain
Generator
Open Tap
Adaptive Response (19)

Sound of Fury(17)

>Adversaries
Milk Maids (19)
Barbara Sidekick‐No‐More (23)
Coochella (25)
Andromeda the Amazon (27)
Doctor Robotica (29)

Would have taken The Mountaineer but disliked how she changed even the unrelated adversaries/allies.

>identity
Student (28)

>Superpowers
Perfect Healing (23)
Perfect Physical Immunity (19)
Perfect Psychic & Magical Immunity (16)
Enhanced Mind
Technopathy (11)
Shapeshifting (9)
Healing Touch (7)
Matter Creation (2)
Flight (1)
Pheromone Manipulation (0)

Italics if you're lurking I got a question. Can, Actors marry their Phantoms in the Spire, or is that big no since that race of people are looked as slaves?

Oh, I'll be in at least two of her.
I might be able to fit parts of those inside the other ones, and if research goes well, I'll be able to make more for both of us.

>Can, Actors marry their Phantoms

I got employed and had less time to do things. The men's shoe version was someone else (but it still got me to laugh).

>Power of the Body
>Power of Tongues, Power of Music, Power of Heath
>Stone
>Demon

HA! HA! Time for cozy!