What's your favourite way making Paladins fall...

What's your favourite way making Paladins fall? I like the ole beggar-in-disguise trick whereby I disguise a powerful chaotic evil as a helpless beggar asking for a coin to buy food with. The Paladin either A) . Gives the Lich a coin thereby aiding evil or B). ignores the beggar, failing to uphold good and his alignment and therefore falls.

I've made so many dudes and try to debate me while all butthurt over their own fuck ups

Your not meant to tey and make palidans fall you faggot.
Getting tricked into funding evil would not make a paladin fall anyway.

Let me guess they are always a high enough level that if they detect evil it will stun the paladin.

That's utterly retarded. You have an autistic lack of understanding of good and evil and right and wrong.

Your moral system can't both value intent and outcome as a judge of good and evil you autist fucktard.

>all butthurt over their own fuck ups

Fuck ups like playing with a GM who doesn't understand the alignment system?

The only way that a Paladin can fall is if he makes a conscious choice to break his oaths or defy his gods' will.

This is why I always advocate taking a level of Gray Guard. Your code gets a whole lot more lenient, and even if you do break it it costs nothing for Atonement.

>multiple paladin trolls in the catalog, all obviously written by the same guy

Stop replying you fucking retards.

Kreia did it better

Or what? COME AT ME

i'm guessing you skimmed over the "intentionally and willingy" part huh retard

>What's your favourite way making Paladins fall?

Tomb of Horrors.

Trip/Improved Trip.

/thread

That's a good one too.

But I likes me the Tomb.

>What's your favourite way making Paladins fall
Pit trap.

Take th. You deserve it.

t. asshurt fallen Paladin

t. autistic manchild gm

Which is why it's important to make any paladin you play as stupid as possible. A smart paladin understands how seemingly innocuous actions can go against the oaths he's sworn or the will of his god, and thus he's more likely to fall. A stupid paladin can hurl himself blindly forward, oblivious to the complicated moral implications of his actions and therefore unable to be corrupted by them. The evil you do only counts against you if you notice it.

I am grateful that you will never reproduce.

Stale copypasta is stale.

best post.

/thread