So I think one of the fun things about tabletop is some of the absurd shit that ends up happening organically

So I think one of the fun things about tabletop is some of the absurd shit that ends up happening organically.

In one sentence describe something thats happened in one of your games that could only happen during roleplaying.

Example from my last session:
"Football Hooligan smashes fairy goddess upside the head with brick."

>Yet another lolrandum thread.

Here we go, another dozen shatted out stories about how some ork with a funny name has 5 peglegs because of lol accidents.

Hence the word organically, you ten ton nunce.

Party convinces barbarian bugbear to become milk farmer.

Killed all the dragons with a single attack roll

Fighter leaves party high and dry to go play with ghost children for ten minutes.

Bad guy murders civilians to get to us, we ended up befriending him and turning him against our mutual enemies.

"Why did the animated rope nearly TPK us?"

Conman convinces invading bandits to kill every fishmonger in the town then starts his own trout farm after the rest of the party kills the bandits

Lord tries to coup de grace unconscious opponent three times, she lives..

They think they kill the monster, it just got tired of trying to kill them and left.

Bard pc teaches paladin PC how to "exorcise" demons, with her vagina

Dragonborn barbarian dual wielding Massive Anchor and deer carcas steps in beartrap.

Player a, annoyed at the betrayal by an alternate universe version of himself, chases him through the ethereal plane while invisible, before reappearing in the city, tackling him, and blowing his head off.

Bystanders just saw a reaction dude appear out of nowhere, fall, and have his head explode.

>So I think one of the fun things about tabletop is some of the absurd shit that ends up happening organically.
I agree completely but have no lines to add.

Barbarian suplexes giant armored goat in order to claim her revenge.

Barbarian gets kick out of clocktower so rages halfway down to survive then climbs the clocktower to beat some ass.

Group escapes from dwarven prison tower on back of giant bat and crashes outside of city gates after flaming spear impales their ride.

Dragonborn ruses town guard, sells 6000 gold worth of fish in the process.

Four year old girl fists lion to death after eating its testicles.

Yes, it was Kingdom Death.

this happened in my larp, but it sorta became the player's miniplot to free the ghost children

That's why you never let Sir Pedobearington be the party tank.