Game mechanism: Take That

>Game mechanism: Take That

>Maneuvers that directly attack an opposing player's strength, level, life points or do something else to impede their progress, while usually providing the main engine for player interaction in the game.

Isn't this just bullying?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/p0NFC-KnuFuTbq5eIUq7uA/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/"Isn't this just bullying"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Maneuvers that directly attack an opposing player's strength, level, life points or do something else to impede their progress, while usually providing the main engine for player interaction in the game.

Not according to the Oxford English Dictionary.

>Bullying: using superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something.

Actually attacking an opposing player's strength, level, life points or something else is an attack. Bullying would be threatening to use that force unless you do something else.

OP, I understand your bullying fetish. I really do. But if you're going to use the same image every time you make the thread, at least post a few more pictures now and then.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/p0NFC-KnuFuTbq5eIUq7uA/

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/"Isn't this just bullying"/

Not to jump to OP's defense so quickly, but I don't see OP's image being used a lot, or this thread posted at all.

Is that image supposed to convey bullying? Because to me it's bordering on beginning a hot lesbian sex orgy. It's just missing the Brazzers logo.

Much better

Try an image search on op's pic. It's actually part of a set.

here is a better one

Jeeze you're right. I was just thinking he took the most provocative one in the set, but a majority of them are just... hot.

I mean, look at this one. I've fapped to more subtle material.

Bullying can be a viable method of attack, yes.

What am I looking at

Bloodborne meme.

Lady Maria is a boss in the DLC, and had a lot of build up, including her intro cinematic where she says some pretty edgy stuff. However, the actual boss fight is easy to cheese solo, and with two cooperators it becomes fairly simple to stunlock her for almost the entire battle. It's referred to as 'bullying'.

I can't help but have dirty thoughts about where that black girl's hands are and why the redhead is screaming like that.

I mean, c'mon! Does it not look like that blonde is going to passionately kiss the black chick?

Damn, these are making me pretty moist right now.

I'm more interested in where the redhead's hand is in this picture. Bet she's copping a feel.

Having worked at a juvenile detention center for females, all I can think is those morons left themselves open for the spit/bite combo along with the heel stamp/headbutt combo that girls love to do to first time "bad bitches".

Fucking noobs need levels is mad cunt.

Why are a nigra, a slav and a gypsy initiating forbidden love with an elf?

The blonde girl looks much more slavic than the brunette.

Because it gives me a boner.

The blonde looks less malicious and more turned on.

That's my point. These pictures are too damn provocative to convey threat or danger. They are all too well dressed and pretty hot.

I mean if the bullied one was fat and ugly and the rest were pretty it would make sense.

Anyway, I'm fapping regardless.

Personally, I enjoy seeing hot girls bullied.

What kind of artsy fartsy narrative crapfest did this crawl from? What other possible method of challenge to progress in a game could there be, beyond "doing something to impede their progress?"

Even the most artsy fartsy frou frou of games still necessarily have SOMETHING impeding the PCs' progress.

>>Bullying: using superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force them to do something.
I think we should go with legal definition here rather than dictionary definition.

If the bullied one was fat and ugly, it's not bullying it's just a friendly reminder to get her shit together.

>bleached