drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/USB-Flash-Drives-Storage-Add-Ons/b?ie=UTF8&node=3151491
youtu.be/X-gHgcmFB6Q?t=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not meme edition
You had one job!

Bucket list 4997400 - make a jumpchain thread. check.

Buket list 4997400b - not screw up making a jumpchain thread. ...check?

So, wait, is this the right one or is the other one the right one?

This one.

This one came first, but the number is wrong apparently. I don't care about the latter thing so

...Um...

This one came chronologically first, so I think it wins?

This is the correct one, or at least as correct as it's going to be.

The other both was made after this one and is being autistic about the numbering.
We're sorta back on track for now; there was no need to start drama over the thread number.

This one has more posts, the right number, and has a slightly better title.
By the way, what is on your bucket list, Traveler?

Troll the ever living hell out of Tuxedo Mask using Gaea from evo.

To get paper so I can stop writing things on my bucket.

Redid the Custom Robo perk line in the Custom Robo jump.

...Thats going to get confusing fast.

Custom Robo
200 - Cube Mode
Whenever a Robo is not in active combat, it is stored in the form of a small cube. No idea how, seeing as the cube is less than a third the size of the Robo, but somehow all the parts fit inside. Maybe it’s got a minor pocket dimension inside? However, yours has been modified slightly. Instead of just folding up into a cube, you can put away only half your parts, allowing you to still have your arms and legs, but not the bulky weapons that go on them.

400 - Hit, Hit, Hit
During a Robo battle, there is a stun function referred to as ‘Down’. This is preceded by doing a certain amount of damage to the opposing Robo. That amount of damage is segmented into three, referred to as ‘Hits’. The amount of damage necessary to overwhelm each ‘Hit’ varies from Robo to Robo - smaller ones require less, larger ones require more. Simply put however, it is impossible to kill - or even Down - a Robo without breaking through all three hits. You have three shields, each 1/30th as durable as you are, that must be broken through in order for you to take damage. Be warned though, as the act of them breaking will deal their defensive value in damage.

600 - Down, Rebirth
The thing about Custom Robos is, they don’t actually break very easily. Battles are won via a hitpoint system, and in the end the Robo is probably a little dirty, but not damaged. Flat out breaking a Robo is either something done outside of battle, or as a consequence of illegal parts. You can take this a step farther. Once per jump, you can self resurrect yourself - or, ‘Rebirth’, if you prefer - with thirty seconds of invincibility.

Opinions on the redone perks?

To punch The Ebon Dragon in the face so hard he ceases to exist.
Not dies, just ceases to exist

Only the 400 and 600 are redone, for the record.

Also, I thought these up while getting a haircut.

I like it. Does Hit Hit Hit mean that once the shield is broken we take the equivalent of 1/30th of our health in damage? Also how quickly do they come back and can we still use them without or outside of a robo form?

Figure out what [Dazed and Confused] does.

Jumpers, what would be your favorite world to explore?

Can whoever is running the uploading, please add my Three Star Gauntlet to the drive?

Yes,. Its a little vauge, but basically it blocks three OHKO attacks at the cost of minimal damage to you.

One per day. Yes you can use them outside the Robo form. Unless I make a drawback that locks you in your Robo form.

High fantasy Asia. Mix whatever elements you into that, as long as you've got high fantasy Asia, I'll fucking slurp that shit up.

Make a friend that will come with me on my adventures.
A World of Mysteries and Forbidden Lore, ideally with some interesting things to bring along with me.
Looks pretty cool.

Wait, do you not have any companions?

It blocks 3 OHKOs? I didn't get that at all from reading it.
It sounded more like 3 really small healthbars you had before taking damage for real.
So for example a 100hp shield could take 300 pts of damage and break, but nothing else would happen except the normal blowback. You'd soak about 200pts with it as a sort of buffer.
Or at least that's how it read to me.

>filename
>not Veeky Forums.jpg

Not so far. My current chain is only on Jump #92.

...How are we supposed to react to a setup like that?

Can't say I've ever written one considering my calling in life's left me rather preoccupied, to say nothing of my...retirement plan.

But if I did, making american "chinese" restaurants great again through cosmic retcon and completing my Yu Shan coffee blend would be on it.

...but he already doesn't exist, bro.

"Of all his lies, the titan's insistence that he exists is the most audacious and preposterous"

Ink Monkeys, p. 70

Somewhere aentropic but structured, like the Discworld or the SMTverse. Creation would be a nice place to live if it wasn't, you know, mostly in shambles at the moment.

Your interpretation is not wrong.

Due to the fact Exalted works off of Narrative the fact people believe the lie, means that he does exist.
I'm going to punch him in the face so hard the lie unravels.

Discworld's the one that works off narrative, though. Exalted works off a combination of the Shinma and Virtue/Willpower making you win harder at things

Unravelling the lie would just make him realer. Remember how he created the Unconquered Sun specifically because having something he could oppose would give him greater agency to act on the world around him?

Having something to oppose that he could not defeat, that could not defeat him in turn.
He can be defeated. Permanently. Exalted as a setting is a shit-hole, but unlike World of Darkness it explicitly can be fixed.

That isn't really clear from reading the perk. Probably should clarify that.

>what is on your bucket list
1.Become immortal.
2.Create my own magic system.
3.Kill the chaos gods.
4.Figure out how to get pic related into my warehouse.

Oh yeah, you can totally murder his fetich assuming it can be found. And theoretically the joutens can be mote tapped; it's just logistically balls-hard without certain Charms and not really anything to do with unravelling.

Sometimes I wonder how a Serial Experiments Lain jump would work.

Then I realise it wouldn't.

Digitizer Ray from Generic Virtual World, and a Flashdrive put through SCP-914 on Very Fine.

Some sort of semi-post-Apocalypse, where a world changing event has shattered the status quo, but everything still sorta works.

Like maybe something that makes random portals open up all over the Earth, connected to other universes and a parallel Earth.
Anything could happen in a world like that. Here's some ideas, off the top of my head.
>South America is being overrun by a super high-tech Aztec civilization that still practices ritual sacrifices. Their power armor looks cool as hell, though.
>Sky Whales keep popping up over Manhattan, but they inevitably starve to death and drop out of the sky due to there being no aeroplankton in our world. It's a goddamn mess to clean up.
>A bigass colony of flying Army Spiders (like army ants but spiders) have somehow made Australia even more deadly.
>Lizardmen won't stop trying to steal everything that isn't bolted down in Germany, and somehow are able to open and close portals, but only in Germany.
>A sort of 'flesh moss' now completely covers the Great Wall of China. It's aggressive and will attack anything that moves with 10 feet of it.
>Something absolutely fucking enormous keeps sticking narrow, indestructible mile long tentacles out of a portal deep within Kilauea. It seems to be 'eating' the air.

Item capstones

Criminal - Jameson - 600 cp
Police Officer - AIRS - 600 cp
Custom Robo - Rahu I - 600 cp

Is 600 cp good, or should I up it to 800? If I did so, then the item costs would be 1/2/4, and 6/8. Right now that second one is 4/6.

Videogames have taught me that I love exploring old high tech ruins. Like, y'know when there's some ancient civilization who was SUPER advanced to the point of absurdity, and then they all died out because reasons, and then you get to explore their old civilization? I love that shit. It never gets old to me.
Vendigroth, Chronopolis, Zanarkand, even Fallout to an extent, I love all of that. My jumper would get more out of it, I guess, being a science & magitek magpie, but even I, as just a normal human, would absolutely adore that, exploring old and fantastic structures of what once was and could have been.

I would like to defeat a serious enemy using nothing but Boss Underlings from Cho Aniki.

I had considered nano-fabrication and digitization tech, but somehow a flashdrive sized quantum computer had escaped me.

600 cp is fine. Fits the perks.

>Atomic Armored Aztecs Assaulting All Adversaries

Thanks, Satan! I have a great mental image now.

Man, Satan's been posting a lot lately. You think he's on vacation or something?

Couldn't you use Digistruct tech from boarderlands too?

That's more of what I've been steering towards for my Navy construction. That or the Mars Pattern Foundry on the LOT

Required

SCP sounds like just your thing then, Satan.

Obvious Satan is obvious.

What is this Flashdrive, and where can I get it?

I was think on creating my own version of the Green Sun to power up myself. Where could I get powerful components to feed it?

microverse batteries from rick and morty.
Power your sun with tiny universes.

Pretty sure microverse batteries don't give you weird time travel overcoat pimp demon powers desu sempai

You just aren't sciencing them enough. You just use them to power the machines that do all that other stuff. And by machines I mean magic sun because Crimson saint.

Are Aspects even magic?

Dunno but that's the closest approximation I can think of right now.

amazon.com/USB-Flash-Drives-Storage-Add-Ons/b?ie=UTF8&node=3151491

I know what flashdrives are, she just seemed to be referring to a specific one, like an Item.

Literally any flashdrive, user. SCP-914 is the important part.

IIRC one time the Foundation put a flashdrive through 914 on very fine and it turned into some sort of fist sized supercomputer with adaptable ports and shit.
Imagine what it would do to stuff that was already like that.

I wonder what it would do to the Mega USB from Youtube (a flash drive with a yottabyte of storage)

There's a usb in the Youtube jump that stores a yottabyte (1*10^12 terabytes).

Depends on how you think fiat-powered items like that work.
Did JumpChan actually give you a super-advanced flash drive that's somehow still capable of interfacing with early 20th century computers without problems?

Or did she give you a hunk of metal, silicon, and plastic that looks like a flashdrive and only works because she wants it too?

Reminder than putting something in 914 on Fine, then putting the result in again on Fine produces a better result than Very Fine, and a more predictable result.

What would happen if you shrunk 914, and put it in another 914, set to Fine or Very Fine, took the result, enlargened it to 914's size, and tried using it?

>20th century
What fucking century am I in again? I keep forgetting.

>better result
Meh.
>more predictable
Pussy.
Just put it through on Very Fine twice.
Stop being a wimp, Justice.

If you don't want a super-shotgun that fires miniature rockets, and just want a laser gun that's fine. But I like my super-shotgun.

Hell if I know.
I just know I'mma get 914 to like me, by reading its instruction manual and making it so it has a setting higher than Very Fine.

This is the 21st Century. 1900s was the 20th century. Yes I know that's weird.

I'm not running anything, but I've uploaded it for you now.

Some version of an interstellar Bermuda Triangle, where some kind of hyperspace distortion pulls starships out of FTL to crash-land on the surface, kinda like Kharak; surface littered with abandoned hulks from many different species and every era of space travel. Bonus points if some (or even most) of the survivors are still around.
Damnit now we need a Terran Trade Authority jump...

Writing a bucket list, I guess.

YOU FOOL

We just don't know.
Allegedly 914 is actually part of (the heart of, I think?) an eldritch mechanical god who seeks to make all of reality clockworks. And he's at war with another eldritch god whose theme is THE FLESH IS STRONG.

My computer just displays an error when it tries to show me how much space is available. This is pretty impressive, considering my computer composes a significant wing of the Ar Tonelico, and has a few parts that were also ran through the 914.

At least, I think that's an error message. I don't know what else it could be.
For that matter, I'm not quite sure what a recursive plane overflow is, or why parts of it segue into red and blue text.
Haven't had any problems, though. Also, I've dumped more than a few planet's worth of data into this thing and the percentile bar that indicates how full it is just doesn't move.

I got a music box.
When I reached for the windup key like twelve of my dangersenses started flying off the handle.
So I just threw it in the pixelator to get rid of it.
Man, you would not believe how many pixels that thing traded for.

Well supposedly said god gave people free will while the flesh god wanted everyone to be its fleshy slaves, so it's not like it's all that bad.

Jump # 79 Darkstalkers
Background: Blooded (0)
Starting location: Makai

Perks:
*Basic Moveset (0)
*Joking Taunt (0)
*Sexy Taunt (0)
*Badass Taunt (0)
*Live Wire (100)
*Demonic Lineage (0)
*Hellfire (0)
*Transformative wings (100, Discount)
*Elegant Appearance (150, Discount)
*Hot as hell (200, Discount)
*Blood Magic (250, Discount)
*Moonstruck Idol (200)
*Little bit beastly (300)

Equipment
*Assidespace (0)
*Crown of the Makai (100, Discount)

Drawbacks
*Parting gift (+200)
*Combo Sequence (+ 200)

So I escaped the Makai as soon as I could. Maybe it's in the royal blood but much like Morrigan I just can't be bothered.

I made it to earth and started helping people. I succeeded in helping them and fought off a few monsters but people didn't like me because I was a darkstalker.

When Dimitri declared his tournament I was "encouraged" to join as I was next in line to the throne after Morrigan.

I made it almost all the way to the finals but after a tough fight let Morrigan win (She might have won anyway even if I were at full strength). I awakened her aura to ensure she won

During the tournament I was attacked by a younger clone of me... I have a bit of a fear of this. Strangely though; she seemed more confused that evil. I tried to subdue her but she escaped.

After the tournament I tried to hunt down my new little sister but didn't make much progress... until Jedah started sucking everyone in to his new dimension.

I found my clone and defeated her but Jedah revealed he had made her from my powers and took her away.

I wound up having to help Demitri and Morrigan fight Jedah because my clone was using her abilities to power him up to fight them. My clone escaped but I was eventually able to track her down and convince her I wasn't evil, so I gained a new little sister. I named her Dove.

>Well supposedly said god gave people free will
Autocthon, is that you?

I think it's a girl, or at least I remember some of the legends about the mechanical god depicting it as feminine.

>Not taking Morrigan and the 300cp she brings

Did someone say girl?

That was a joke

Do not fuck android girls.

Android boys are totally okay though

Unyielding is not actually a good quality.

Do PSO "techniques" count as magic, psionics, or neither?

Technically they're just exotic advanced technology.

RavenloftAnon has Snowflame and Rick Sanchez. Throwing Morrigan into the mix would be like adding gas to fire.

I don't see a problem with this what so ever.

If a jump has drawbacks limited by number and a +0CP drawback does not state that It is exempt from this limit,Is it okay to assume it's supposed to and not count it towards the limit?

Use your best judgement, I'd probably just go for it

I always assume free and mandatory drawbacks don't count.

Yaldabaoth (flesh overdeity that eats other gods) and Mekhane (robot god imprisoning it within its' own body) are referred to as male and female in various SCPs. They're the kind of thing that's so eldritch people can't even decide which gender they are.

All but two related SCPs refer to Mekhane as male or without gender, though. Whereas several tales and most of the ancient Chinese SCPs refer to Yaldabaoth as female-the latter in the personification of Nuywa

...that would explain a lot. Although Mekhane apparently shattered itself to imprison the flesh deity whilst Autocthon...isn't exactly known for beating other Primordials 1v1.

Then again, "cripple myself permanently to give the impossible a chance of happening" is a very Autocthon plan...

Danke schön.

I like Morrigan and all but I am trying to keep the companion count somewhat low. While she would be a powerful and useful ally she also seems the time to just get bored and do her own thing which is likely going to cause me problems. I kind of have that already.

Now I'm not pro chaos but

Rick - Tzeentch
Snowfire - Khorne
Morrigan - Slaanesh

All you need is someone to fill in for nurgle and you have your own chaos pantheon. I'm just saying you're missing out on some crazy heresy.

Where do I get a large secret base that follows me? I need it because reasons.

>Rick - Tzeentch

No, you're missing the bigger picture, Rick C-137 has given up, He just wanted to be left alone, he doesn't use his inventions to try and better things he Pretty much waits for things to happen to him and neither tries to better the world or cure his Alcoholism. Rick is nurgle,he was Tzeentch when he was younger.

warehouse expansions are a thing, but changes you make to your animal Crossing town persist so start excavating.

Snowflame. The Avatar of COCAINE. Would be a Khorne follower?

>Rick
>Tzeentch or Nurgle
>not Slaanesh
youtu.be/X-gHgcmFB6Q?t=41

Rick - Nurgle
Snowfire - Khorne
Morrigan - Slaanesh
Light Yagami - Tzeentetch
Abridged Alucard - Malal

...I'd watch that.

Mansion or skycastle from actraiser. Both run on souls kept in boxes of heaven or hell.

Nomanisan Island, The Incredibles.

Anyone have a copy of that massive list of powers you can give other people that was posted like 50 threads back? I tried finding it on 4plebs but I can't figure out 4plebs.