Verge coin is about to be pumped

boys and girls, a discord group im in with about 2000 BTC amongst us is about to pump verge coin this friday 15th.

we've all been told to make small purchases (

JUST A VERGE'N GIRL

LIVIN IN A JUST'D WORLD

fake dumb bullshit gtfo
heavy bags huh? good luck dumbass

so from 0.8 cents to 97 cents? kek, cmon pajeet at least make it believable

it's a shitcoin. let it die.

Fuck off twentya kys

I think this user speaks the truth. It will be easy to tell by monitoring the coin for a little bit.

If it is good Intel then thanks in advance OP!

do you want to be a verge'n forever??

idgaf if you dont believe me, most verge'n fags here own 0.00001 btc and act like they own 1000.000

we do one coin per month. you can look at the price since 1st december when the discord team / leader announced we'd be doing verge, bunch of us grabbed some cheap and the trend has been going up.

we only need $1.2m to clear buy orders down to $1.00 or $300k to $0.15

thought u rich kids might like a bit of quick cash.

thanks for remembering

Let me guess, BTC pairing will breach previous ATH right?

yup
sounds like 20ya

tthis would have been plausible but once u said 49 cents i realized this was bait. thing is its not funny or interesting enough to be worthy bait so idk what your tryna go for...

k show discord sc or something and ill drop 5 grand

Verge is currently at $0.007814. You're telling me that if I only invest around $16,000, I'll be a millionaire?

ok you verge'ns are clearly retarded and don't understand pumps

we might or might not hit $0.49. it doesn't matter, thats our sell target within 24 hours. basically a pump lasts 24 to 48 hours, sometimes less if it isn't a controlled artificial pump (e.g. just positive news = shorter natural pump)

whether the price within 24 hours is $0.49 or $0.20 we WILL sell, so you better get your dicks out of that verge'n pussy before the 16th midnight UTC or you'll lose yo money.

however sometimes the normies really fall for it and so we set a stretch goal (e.g. $0.97). we all agree it won't hit $2 within 24 hours so we set that stretch goal.

btw our pump'n'dump group is private invite-only, try joining a public pump group and you'll see why (people always fuck it up and sell early so we track people's addresses).

if u want to get rich, join a private pump group.

So your goal is 64000% gain in 24 hours?

How does one go about joining a private pump group?

retard, small q, what u guys keep buying while trying to pump it up ,but normies did not fall in u trap. u end up bag holding ?

>Tfw I just bought a shit load of XVG today

I'm holding this coin for a while anyways. Up from the start and I get a free pump? Let's double up boiiiiiiiiiiiii

and then you falsely claim that a pump and dump is being coordinated..lmao

Welp I guess the market cap on Dec 16th for XVG will be 64 billion! More than every coin except BTC!

you know what? I believe you, ill buy. see you in lambo land bro

Gather up a dozen or so mates and head over to OPs mother's house.